Search results

1. corthezz

Uber: WHAT thA HELL? XXIII Tower :)

It was just a try: B50 Finder + Level 8 (HELL, Dome 1)
  2. corthezz

Uber: Silence I'll kill you!

Thank GOD its over 4K! Thanks to PK'ers to filling PVP with money. :smoke:
  3. corthezz

Uber: Twin towers in HELL

Few days ago during christmas time they gave me 15K Zinc and tought that was my last one this year. After few dry days on FOMA decided to try the HELL, the result was upredictable :D. On a second day on HELL got 6.4K Cald and day after that unbelieveable 7.1K Lyst :eyecrazy: First was HELLDOME...
  4. corthezz

Uber: XMAS F.O.M.A Tower

Christmas gift from MA :yay:
  5. corthezz

Uber: Lootius almighty's help (23.865 PED)

Hehe, 2nd tower in 3 days. Some info: Dome 5 - FOMA, Level 8 amp, ore+enmat, F-106 finder This is my highest find since 2005, finally over 20K!! :wtg:
  6. corthezz

Uber: XXII Terrudite stone (4412PED)

Finally next tower, 5 months since last. VRX2K + Level 8 amp (last drop).
  7. corthezz

Uber: 27K OA-104 Craft

Finally some peds back :)..... skilled this BP from 0QR
  8. corthezz

Buying: MA-105(L) BP unlimited

pls check your BP books, and PM, mail (corthezz@gmail.com) or ICQ(119885204) me.... Ty!
  9. corthezz

Selling: 2 Opals (2000 pile) - 400PED TT

contact me in Akmuul or here
  10. corthezz

ATH: 40k oa-105 :)

Hi everyone! 5 years hard work to get an ATH, finally it somes true. 40K OA-105 craft. Was 50 clicks on full quantity on a 68.5 QR BP. level 35 attach. eng. and 64 Intelligence. Skilled this BP from 25 QR and made a lot of clicks... like 450K turnover in craft past 2.5 month. Believe me, it...
  11. corthezz

Buying: MA-105 Unlimited BP

Buying MA-Unlimited BP, any QR.... pls send me PM or mail to corthezz@gmail.com or ICQ:119885204
  12. corthezz

Help: QoS on router for Entropia

Hellou everybody! I making this thread, cuz i need some info about entropia's IP addresses and ports. I want to set up QoS(Quality of Services) on my router, but need some help in settings. Using of torrents on my network make entropia very LAGGY, and i want to set up QoS for better ping...
  13. corthezz

Buying: MA-104 and MA-105 unlimited BP

mail me pls to corthezz@gmail.com or ICQ:119885204 or meet at Akmuul, or PM here :)
  14. corthezz

HoF: XXI Gazzurdite on CND

equipment: OF-105 with some deep enhancers and self made OA-104 :)
  15. corthezz

Enormous XXII Azzurdite (4.8K)

screen of my 5th Tower: Setup: enhanced (I-III) VRX2K + OA-105 was near Osirisi
  16. corthezz

Selling: OA-105BP unl. 0.01QR 3.5K PED

Selling this BP, its in auction, but i sell it for markup to first person who message me...
  17. corthezz

Selling: OA-104 Unlimited BP (3K ped) QR:0.01

selling this BP, mail me to corthezz@gmail.com if someone interested.
  18. corthezz

Buying: OA-104 Unlimited BP

buying OA-104 UNL. BP for reasonable price. send offers to corthezz@gmail.com please!
  19. corthezz

Info: Uberlog - Miner dream comes true

Hello folks! This is not a mining log, so dont be afraid. I just want to share with you how the mining goes in upper levels ingame, and I want to make some test with ubergear and let you know the results. some introdution: I am 5 years in the game and mostly mined and throwed many-many bombs...
  20. corthezz

Buying: Unlimited OA-103 and 104 BP

buying those 2 BP for a reasonable price..
  21. corthezz

Selling: Ul oa-105 (33.1qr) 7k-bo

Hellou folks, selling this BP, starting bid 6K and buyout 7K ped. I will put it soon to auction.
  22. corthezz

Buying: Of-214 (l)

please contact me! ICQ:119885204, or EMAIL:corthezz@gmail.com or PM here..
  23. corthezz

HoF: Enormous Kirtz (XXII)

Click to enlarge I had some luck in dome 11 yesterday, in 20 min time 2 nice hofs. Aparature: OF-105 + 104 amp (hofs on 7th and 8th amp) Dome 11 Level 46 Prospector
  24. corthezz

HoF: Favourite mineral: Caldorite (XXII)

Click to enlarge I am happy cuz i can post my next tower. Got some luck last night. After some horrible runs i made -1,6K ped on that particular day with 103-104. Before i went to sleep i decided to try 1 piece of OA-108 and on second bomb in dome 2 the swirlies came up! I am getting 1K ped...
  25. corthezz

HoF: XXII Zinc

Click to enlarge Another nice screen with some zinc details: Level 45 prosp. 61 INT TK120 + OA102 dome 6
Back