Search results

1. xaph

Aussies take note

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-24/video-game-developers-call-for-support-to-crack-world-market/7275502
  2. xaph

Big Birds and Entopia absentia

It's about time the Chirpy's were updated;) :tongue2:
  3. xaph

Thats whats we are dealin;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPWRksTFAyM
  4. xaph

Thats whats we are dealin;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPWRksTFAyM
  5. xaph

Memories

At times you review your past experince and exposure to life influences. In the 70's and early 80's I kicked around with a crew of hillbillies in the foot hills of Sydney = Bilpin/Kurrajong Australia. I could say a lot more about this however the death of my father, a very significant thing...
  6. xaph

Stunning EU composition project.

About mid last year I asked a very good society mate to compose an image of my Avatar in Game. Many of you who know Tol Toltec Wood and his superb artistic/digital expressions ! This is the outcome of what I see as a succesful journey, Tols input and direction warrants accolade in my 50th...
  7. xaph

I like Art and I hope you do to!

Post for art buffs:) I'll kick it off. This guys fabulous:)
  8. xaph

You'll like this Kev:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zileXIdVc00&feature=relmfu
  9. xaph

A Perfect Moment

Given all the negatives posted! (and I'm guilty too) I thought it would be grand to post your positives:D To kick this off I'd like to report that despite years of some negatives towards MA there has been a low % that I can complain about! Perhaps that because I'm a gormless twit and blind...
  10. xaph

Servers down in 1 minute

As it says>
  11. xaph

Buying: Salamander SGA Helmet, Shins and Gloves.

Send me your offers.
  12. xaph

FYI Virtual Items an interesting read in Aussie media

I guess from time to time this topic comes up and it has in Australian Media Again I guess here is another thread with some points of interest for your perusal. More importantly the focus of this article as quoting Law professor Greg Lastowka of Rutgers University New Jersey USA From...
  13. xaph

Your account has been locked for an hour:D

Lag is your enemy Dunno what did wrong but laughing :D
  14. xaph

Male Underwear Crisis In Entropia

Due to the detected lack of stock of 'budgie warmers' and I've had to rethink my application for the upcomming Mister Entropia....wait and see :) I'm sure something will drop soon after viewing the Miss Entropia screenshots:) When it came to discussion about equipment, Deathifier quoted...
  15. xaph

Global Alliance has a new General in 2011

Hey all buck up and pull out your big guns. GA has a new General Raven :) Yes the GA rhealm has passed to another respected society member with the capacity to maintain a stalwart society. Cheers amd congrats to Raven and GA for your standards in the EU community:) Xaph
  16. xaph

FYI: Global Alliance leadership change

Transctipt of recent change in society leadership cheers: per society forum) Xaph G'day society it was time to pull the pin on being General given the prospects of RL acadamia and family necessity. Aproximately 12 months ago I was fortunate to be elected General of Global Alliance and I...
  17. xaph

This is superb

Although a different game this vid has great music and worth a watch. 801 Live ...cheers oldies;) Some concepts there to mull over :)
  18. xaph

Interesting concept form California...Fact or artifact :)

Read the link :) http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/06/06/3237037.htm?section=justin Oh well spelt 'from' wrong ...shit happens;)
  19. xaph

Achievement: December 2006 to now

Simply I just realized I've been in game since then. I joined Entopia forum in March 2007:) I'd Like to say thank you to all of you for a most enjoyable experience:) Lists experiences: Joined a great society Global Alliance. Mentored By Dave Ozi Epsolon. WoF Australia participation. Nice...
  20. xaph

Help: Owners of Wormhole Chips

Seeking about 4 wormhole chip owners assistance for an event. Looking forward to your communication. Cheers Xaph General Global Alliance
  21. xaph

Mindark Official 08

Well I just had a one way conversation with MA 08 Orange was not available to respond in my chat She/He were good enough to land some of the new vehicles in Black and Cammo and say she/ he said a mini update is on its way:) I suspect 08 is doing the rounds so enjoy the visuals of...
  22. xaph

Question: Ressurect Beacons with Variable skill gains

Simple as it says:) Skill gains variably tiered to beacon type ? Lower end Beacons: X2 skills Mid level Beacons: X2-3 skills and never seen before;) High Level Beacons X3-4 skills Or just random ? Discuss:)
  23. xaph

Quick View

Time there was a browser based quick log into trades and chats with GC if required! Enuff said ! Add functional apps :D
  24. xaph

Frigin in the Riggin

After some time at the Rig muckin about with a teir 7 -LR63 I noticed some alleged taming close buy;) It was only when Ripper invited me over that I realised what thes buggers had been up to. Ermik reckoned it was the best Gladiators ring close to the rig:D This was an awesome...
  25. xaph

Question: Armor in the Ring

Minor idea seeking opinions ! PVP rings should they be unarmored requiring you to unequip armor before particating ? Or are they a place to try armors out ? State your opinion....
Back