Search results

1. Berg

Help: System Error: mfc110.dll missing

Had mscvp110.dll missing, downloaded it and extracted to windows/system 32 &syswow64 (64bit win 7), after that i got error 0xc000007b when trying to launch entropia, disregarted it and downloaded new launcher from www.entropiauniverse.com. Seems to be downloading as normal now.
  2. Berg

Help: System Error: mfc110.dll missing

:(. 10characters
  3. Berg

Full condition craft still worth it?

I think profit stated that he can afford most of the things in life he wants, but does not like to be ripped off. You on the other hand, seem to live from other players deposits/resources via buying them for 70% of markup and reselling for 105% at auc or so. So in the end, wich one of you guys...
  4. Berg

tired of ATH

Pfff. I bet you are one of those Chigaco bullies, aren't you Mr. Friedman? :mad:
  5. Berg

Arkadia instances

Did instance 01 with a friend, mobs are not visible but they can damage you. Dont know if this is the case with others instances but i strongly advice to avoid them, yay for making mor bugs ma :wtg: Ps. if someone could post this on arkadia forum?
  6. Berg

Question: Old time daily mining missions disappeared?

I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases. :scratch2:
  7. Berg

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Fixed that for you :silly2:
  8. Berg

Question: 1.5 Year Support case closed with no answer to my inquiries

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur...
  9. Berg

Summoning claims out of lootable PVP

It is a necessity as long as the terrain allows unreachable claims to happen.
  10. Berg

Buying: Herman Sir-10

Man is in need of a gun, help a bru out! :wtg:
  11. Berg

Uber: Reimburse from RT instances

This is what bugs me, why am i treated differently by support? Am i not a high-enough-turnover dude for ma to take care of me, even after staying something like 7 years here.
  12. Berg

sorry for necro but: On 2013-12-05 17:42:33 SUPPORT replied: Hi, Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable...
  13. Berg

Corrosive Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Hiya, I would say around 1k peds, judging on other corrosive chip prices, a bit more than VI since your chip has better eco, or seems so, haven't really tested the ones i use :dunce: Ps. I have corrosive nano VIII and use a VI ul aswell
  14. Berg

Rowing the same boat :lolup: Grats on getting your own money back
  15. Berg

Petition: Restore old mining loot system

I do know, being in a low slump myself during the changes, but then again I am a commited player :eyecrazy:
  16. Berg

No one got screwed in any way. Only thing screwed is ore/enmat overall markup vs amp markup. If this situ ever changes it's silly money all around. And this new system helps new ppl so in that aspect it is better. Old time miner's should already realize the ore vs amp situation and adapt to it.
  17. Berg

But he has a point there :P Mining with amps = very few places and with correct amps it is doable Unamped = very, very easy to profit but really dull pulling those V claims up. Selling one dirty and really used soul for any UL mining amp Also Middlish system between old and new Bergsten...
  18. Berg

Info: Cheater in PVP4

Well, I was hiding behind a tree, and not really hard to spot that blue halo from teleporting :dunce: Also, if you got me as a target after teleporting, how could you see me from ~300-400m while I was behind a tree o.O
  19. Berg

Info: Cheater in PVP4

Grats on the loot IVI, you cheating bast :yay:
  20. Berg

Uber: A Hidden Uber (Herman ASI TEN)

Hello, I do believe the rare item list on the hof section is bugged. How on earth an Angel M,L footguard can be rare and make the list on Calypso, but a Herman 50 smuggler or Ten edition item or DNA on Arkadia is not rare items? Is this made on purpose or is it a bug? Thank you. Support ticket...
  21. Berg

Uber: A Hidden Uber (Herman ASI TEN)

The "rare" list is a shame, dna from arkadia not rare, yber guns not rare items... is it only caly items that are showing on rare list? Anyways, grats on the nice loot :silly2:
  22. Berg

Info: Skills doesnt matter at all..

EDIT: No way hose
  23. Berg

886 Ped Estophyl Young

Grats! Well deserved :yay:
  24. Berg

Selling: Jarhead M ul

time fo badumb.
  25. Berg

Scoria Leg

sorry to burts your bubble, if it does not say dna, then it is not worth much afraid, seeing the tt is 32pec? on the leg :/ Tell me about it, after discovering 2 non dna parts :eyecrazy:
Back