Search results

1. Lezardine

Back to the roots

Today I finally decide to come back to my homeland. Enough is enough, I miss Caly after all. And the kerbies are waiting for me. So I packed my storage, sold unnecessary stuff, bought a 4-wing and jumped ino the adventure ^^ So far so good, 3.500 au to Calypso SS and no harm :p Lucky me...
  2. Lezardine

graduation day

Dear Community, I'd like to announce you that today I graduated, I'm officially an industrial informatician - IRL ! :wise: Woot! Lezardine is happy for me too >.< Now back to some LB grinding :-) Best of luck! .LeZ.
  3. Lezardine

1000 daikibas killed - no stats

Finished them yesterday. The poor little things had no chance against my mighty Opalo. :D Didn't keep track of anything, sry... I began the 5K mission today, 100 critters killed so far. Went unarmored this time, with a full FAP-50 tier 1 (no enhancers) Opalo tier 0.6 or something like that...
  4. Lezardine

Kerbies news!!!!!!!!

Ok folks, they said it! Kerbies are to return this year! Prepare your 'palos, there will be some carnage :cool::yay::wtg: No ETA for now but it will come.... so.... After I complete all the daikiba missions, I'll prepare for their come back! They better implement some Iron mission on them too...
  5. Lezardine

D'oh!!!

Damnit, yesterday I clicked on "Abandon Quest" by mistake, so I earned myself a trip to Twin.....:woot: :laugh: So...been there... done that... (--__--) Now on my track killing critters again :silly2: ah, the bad clicks....:ahh:
  6. Lezardine

Iron mission 1000 Daikibas - 500 down - woot!

Hi all! Continuing my report on daikiba missions as promised, I'll try to do it till the end :) I just burned 100 peds of ammo on the critters, I must say I'm in a good mood :cool: - 100 peds of ammo -4.31 peds of decay: opalo + gnome armor + 111.57 peds of total loot total = + 7.26 peds...
  7. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #8 - + 149 mobs

Hehehe, I had a little time, so I finished the 500 daikibas eradication :p Had a pair of Pixie shins (M) and a Daikiba skull (in one loot, around 4 peds total) Heading to Twin to get my reward and start the 1000 Daikibas iron challenge! :yay: Edit: A quick summary here ammo at the start...
  8. Lezardine

Achievement: RDA Unlock

I know this is a 00b unlock but I can't help... Woohoo :yay::woot: This is my second unlock (1st was mms) Screenie for the "screenshot or it didn't happened"-ers ;) It happened during my 500 daikibas iron mission (completed now - see my blog here). Cheers .LeZ. :wtg:
  9. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #7 - + 51 mobs

I was again too quick, so I killed 51 instead of 50 Daikibas :p Nothing special in loot except bery claw + short firn board I got from the 2 beries I killed. As I said in the previous post, something happened to me though: my second unlock: RDA :yay::wtg::cool: Here is a pic: I felt a...
  10. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #6 - + 49 mobs

Completed early this morning. So this batch adds up to 300 to my total. Nothing special. I'm currently hunting for the next batch of 50 during lunchtime, a little surprise waited for me, I'll post a screenie :cool: .LeZ. :wtg:
  11. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #5 - + 51 mobs

Lunchtime batch! :cool: Yep, 51, I was a little too quick ^_^ 251 total, just over halfway :woohoo: Nothing special looted. :( As I remembered I didn't post my setup, here it is: - Gnome armor full set, - Opalo (standard), - FAP-50 T1 no enhancer inserted, just in case, haven't...
  12. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #4 - + 50 mobs

Just finished those :) So that's a 200 total, if I go on like this it'll be over in a few days :D Nothing special in loot this round. .LeZ. :wtg:
  13. Lezardine

Iron Mission 500 daikibas - Batch #3 - + 50 mobs

The next batch has been done during lunch time @ work :D Yes,I managed to get around the firewall, but don't say it to anyone ;) (nothing special during this round) .LeZ. :wtg:
  14. Lezardine

500 daikiba mission - Batch #2 - +50 daikibas

Ggood morning everybody :zzz: Next 50 daikibas killed this morning. I am hunting them on the island east of PA, found the location HERE Ty Razormat :) I got 2 noticeable loots: + 1 pixie shins (M) - 1.67 peds + 1 Regeneration Chip I (L) - ~6.79 peds :)...
  15. Lezardine

500 daikiba mission - Batch#1 - 50 down

Just finished my first 50 daikibas takedown =) Got a nice 6 pedder at the beginning ^>^ happy me Next batch maybe tomorrow. .Lez. :wtg:
  16. Lezardine

What a small player can do...

As I need a break from RL from time to time, I'll try to post what I do in my little online time. I entend to do the daikiba missions. I'm on the 500 now, so I'll post my advancement versus time spent online. Let's see what a small player can do on PC. :) .Lez. :wtg:
  17. Lezardine

bah

I had to slow down to near-to-nothing in terms of online activity, because of RL issues. I have to earn my diploma, you know that piece of paper that says I am capable of producing a certain work :rolleyes: bah..; I'll be back with new ideas in a few months. (I intend to pop in from time to...
  18. Lezardine

McCormick Tribune Campus Center

Cheers fellow Colonists! Here is a special thought for a very special member of our community: McCormick! :D While installing AutoCad2008, I noticed something special on a picture in the installshield :laugh: This is not the same picture but it is clearer on this one: And here is a...
  19. Lezardine

1st post on PCF

:wtg:Last week I bought a new toy: shriek back alley. With a A103 on it I find it's a nice cheap toy for argonauts. I know it's not the best eco, but I was fed up with buying new L guns all the time :) I'll buy a better gun when I hit a hof (who sais "never"??? :laugh:). As I plan on staying...
  20. Lezardine

100 daikibas part 2 ++

Hello Entropians! So yesterday, when we finally got PE...errrr EU back(:D) I was finally able to slay some Daikibas. After completing the first daikiba challenge (100 - speaking of it, I didn't even get my reward for this :laugh:), I responded to my friend's and socmate's appeal to go come...
  21. Lezardine

100 daikibas part 1

Yesterday I logged in to pew-pew some daikibas :handgun: I should say I tried.... because of some Windows troubles, I had to reinstall my OS a few days ago... then yesterday I tried to launch EU, but some directx issues tried to prevent me from doing so :mad: Anyways, I managed to fix it and...
  22. Lezardine

free peds

On a side note, I found an interresting opportunity to earn "free" peds onlline (thx Eva Lynn). Of course nothing is totally free in our world, so you have to give a little of your time in exchange. It's quite simple in fact, go to this website: http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2708476...
  23. Lezardine

Another colonist's virtual life's log.

Hello everyone! Being a little bored at work, I decided to start blogging here on EF blogs what I do in EU (not every action, I'm too lazy for that :D. (I know it's bad to wander on the net while others are working but I'm about to change job, waiting for my contract to end - now that everyone...
  24. Lezardine

A Sweating (b)log

Hi everyone! For the first time I'll try to log something here on EF. :yay: Nothing exceptionnal. Just a sweat log. I started sweating again today, at 412 SG. Now am 415 or so. After each run I'll try to scan my skills with jdegre's tool, then use the data from csv files to visualize it in a...
  25. Lezardine

Skills Reader - a new tool to watch your skill progression

Hi everyone! I made a little application with a chart to view your skill progression. So I'd like to know if the community (you my friends :ahh: ) is interested in such a tool. Should I release it to the public? It is based on the csv files the Skill Scanner from Jdegre can produce. So...
Back