Search results

1. Killahbee

The Umbranoids: Part 2 - The Prophecy of Shadows

After having so much fun thinking about cool events, I decided to write a part 2 of my umbranoid story Part 1 here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-umbranoids-part-one-shadows-below.294327/ ---------------------------------------------------------- The...
  2. Killahbee

Buying: Marber BGH

🔍 Recent Auction Sale for Reference: Tier 2.99 Marber BGH: Sold for 19k 💬 Contact PM me, tier, and price. If your offer is not in line with that tier 2 sale, please don't bother PMing. More will drop in a couple of months when migration starts so i'm not in a rush. My offer is pure ped, or...
  3. Killahbee

Buying: UL whip! Dominax Mamba & Viper

Looking for one of these whip; Dominax Original Mamba Dominax Original Viper Dominax Original Moccasin Pure ped ready :cool: PM here or ingame!
  4. Killahbee

Buying: Loot 2.0 weapon (Sub 70k)🛒

🛒Hearing offers, looking to purchase a 2.0 weapon! Minimum Base (MA) DPS: ~80 Minimum Efficiency: ~75 📝 Extra Information: Budget: I have ~60k ped and a tier 1 improved hedoc I can trade for a weapon Exclusions: Adj SB-90 LP-120 BP-130 Adj V1 Arso Chip Preference: Must (partly) use ammo...
  5. Killahbee

Selling: Eir Mk2 Fap - Tier 1.99 - 10k!

Sale was on hold, but this fap is back on the market! Fap is currently tier 1.99 and going up! Increased Critical Damage by 10% for 8 seconds Buff goes towards action meaning you can stack even with maxed critical damage from items 4.8 PEC per use...
  6. Killahbee

Buying: Herman blueprints (arkadian weapons)

Looking to complete my arkadian weapon set! Please check if you have any arkadian weapon blueprints that you can sell :) I'm looking for all ark weapon blueprints except the technician ones (ark-0). PM here or ingame
  7. Killahbee

Buying: Mako Lightning Gold Rush

Looking to buy this arkadian gold rush prize So, "Princess of Persia", please get in contact with me and let's see if we can work this out. Edit: Very serious and committed about buying this weapon, will lock the thread to keep it clean. Please get in contact with me :) /Bee
  8. Killahbee

Selling: Vendor Pull: Weapon: Mayhem Arsonistic Chip 15 RESERVED

Ready to pull this chip, boosts your DPS and a great tagger for melee! 1220 damage 80% Efficiency 3.135 DPP Price to pull: 100k tokens + 1 rare PM for info. RESERVED And SOLD! GL to the owner, and thanks for the smooth trade!
  9. Killahbee

Selling: Tier 5.99 LC-300 Ambush - SOLD!

Didn't plan on selling it this fast, but I bought something else so need peds 🙃 Great weapon to kill mobs with in merry mayhem. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1617 Buyout: SOLD!! Feel free to offer item trades,
  10. Killahbee

Selling: Eir mk2 Tier 1.82

This fap is currently tier 1.82 and going up! Gives 10% critical damage increase to person you are healing and this goes toward action not from item meaning you can stack even with maxed critical damage. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&id=303 Buyout: 10k including full TT (560...
  11. Killahbee

Selling: Up to 70k mayhem tokens + 1 rare

Selling part of my tokens. These are available for purchase atm: Item name: Tokens: A&P Series Mayhem LR-20, Adjusted 18k A&P Series Mayhem SB-90, Adjusted 70k Mayhem Coat (F/M) (+20% run speed, +3% crit dmg) 50k Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 6 (+105 melee dmg) 36k Mayhem Trauma...
  12. Killahbee

Selling: Melee Durability Amplifier 92 (L)

Have 2 of these for sale: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=241 Perfect amp to get multiple ELM weapons to tier 10 with plenty of TT left. Full tt: 500 ped Price: 2500 ped = 500% PM here/igname or on discord: bee#6899
  13. Killahbee

Selling: Summer ring 2016 - Price reduced = 16k!

Wiki Summer Ring 2016 25% increased skillgain! Buyout: 16k Items interested in: 2.0 weapon Summer ring 2020 Adjusted restoration chip Auds Adj refiner PM me on the forum or ingame, or discord: bee6899
  14. Killahbee

Selling: Tezla Pet level 50 - 10% buff + heal buff unlocked - 7K!!

Comes fully fed! 10% Increased critical damage & Electrotherapy are both unlocked Buyout: 8k Can take items in trade.
  15. Killahbee

Selling: Tier 7.99 Macmahon Vengeance - SOLD!

Upgrading so this pewpew is for sale. Wiki PM if you want to know price :) A screenshot with 7 dmg enhancers + Alpha amp
  16. Killahbee

Buying: EST Set (M)

Looking for a full EST set (M). I don't care about the TT, it has to be usable ofcourse. Paying 2k PED, regardless of the TT.
  17. Killahbee

Selling: 💍Summer ring 2016💍NEW PRICE - RESERVED

Changing some gear so this ring is up for sale! RESERVED! Items i'm interested in: Summer ring 2020 Adj restoration chip Ark underground deeds Adj refiner Can contact met here on the forums or ingame, thanks!
  18. Killahbee

Selling: Full Angel (M) SOLD

Selling a full angel set (M), have a chance to upgrade so... :) Tiers: Thigh: 6.21 Arms: 5.99 Harness: 5.47 Helmet: 4.99 Foot: 4.70 Shin 3.99 Gloves 2.99 Buyout: 20k PM here on ingame! /Bee
  19. Killahbee

Suggestion: Bring back a Warlock spawn

Please bring back a Warlock spawn!!! When the new wave event was introduced at hadesheim crater, the warlock spawns that was there got removed. Please bring back a warlock spawn somewhere! The only spawn I could find is at zychion citadel (Warlock 07) mixed with drone elites, however not...
  20. Killahbee

Most valueable stackable?

Let's say MA releases a prize for some sort of massive long event, a (L) one time use stackable duplicator. You can duplicate 1 (one) unit of a stackable. Deeds don't count What would you use it on? It has to be a existing stackable that you can use in the duplicating process. I guess the...
  21. Killahbee

Buying: Christmas ring 2022 BOUGHT!

Looking for this ring :) PM here or ingame; Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee BOUGHT!
  22. Killahbee

Selling: Halloween ring 2018 SOLD!

As title says,following left hand ring is for sale: Looking for 16.5k Can accept items in trade, let me know! /Bee SOLD!
  23. Killahbee

Buying: Tezlapod pet - BOUGHT!

Looking for a tezla pet :) Let me know level and price, thanks! BOUGHT!
  24. Killahbee

Selling: Apocalypse Foot guards (M) SOLD!

Selling this part, basically the NI version of Angel. TT + 1800 http://nextisland.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=282 PM here or in-game 👍 /Bee SOLD!
  25. Killahbee

Buying: Macmahon Vengeance or FEN chip

Buying either a: Macmahon Vengeance OR a chip: Electric 13, FEN Edition Corrosive 13, FEN Edition Lacerating 13, FEN Edition PM tier and price :) Bought a Vengeance, if you have one of the above chips for sale and can take a Vengeance T7 in trade, hit me up :) locking thread...
Back