Search results

1. Konvicted

News: Mini Mayhem - Crystal Palace

Please be transparent. Next Time you plan on drying CP. post it ahead.. CP domes are nearly empty currently. Not that this post matter..
  2. Konvicted

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Check the other spawn way north. West of the mountain
  3. Konvicted

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2021.0.5

Check the spawn again. It was really dense when i got there after 00MA time
  4. Konvicted

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

The guy who suggested an upgrade to UE5 and potentially making entropia public in epic games, to the CEO deserve a promotion.. thats the greatest news of the decade! Good job. Keep it up!
  5. Konvicted

Why is Healing diminished while moving??

This is already broken with medistim which are not affected by the diminished heal while moving
  6. Konvicted

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

@messi91 is it possible to gain health above 600hp ? Im curious if game has it capped
  7. Konvicted

The "It's not Gambling" Paradox

Congrats to Amale. On the bring side we got some good advertising for the game now ?? Amazing loot anyone would dream of! Im jealous. I'll keep reading on your guys explaination on weither or not it is gambling.
  8. Konvicted

EU Pocket Back Up?

You need the code that was given to you when you activated the service. Its 5 capital letters Exemple UHGGI
  9. Konvicted

Suggestion: replace fire root in defense enhancer BPs

This statement is worth alot
  10. Konvicted

News: Preview of Upcoming Interface Changes

I nearly asked MA in the AMA if they had any intentions to provide service such as what EntropiaLife is doing, Jdegre skill scanner or the mining tool.. There is tons of features to think about.. think of a real time tt return data provider. I am convinced this could be a great addition along...
  11. Konvicted

News: Server Downtime for Release

Is the new interface ready?
  12. Konvicted

Suggestion: Privatize the Brood Cave Instance - Suggestion With Solutions!

I totally share your opinion, Expend the cave, Develop it further.
  13. Konvicted

A simple thing such as disabling the interact action in cave could fix the less advanced bots
  14. Konvicted

I voted no, in all scenario its promoting botting. There is far too many botters ingame and the idea to offer them a new area where they can hide and keep botting in peace should excluded at all cost. Keep the instance as it is. The solution to your problem is to make the broods respawn...
  15. Konvicted

most misspelled Entropia words

Sharpnel > Shrapnel Ehancer > Enhancer
  16. Konvicted

Fix this godforsaken lag

11th April 2021... [SPAM] About your servers subscription. Your yearly subscription is coming to an end on the 11th of May, please consider renewing your subscription as soon as possible. 04th May 2021... [SPAM] About your servers subscription payment. It appears that you are using the...
  17. Konvicted

Info: Calypso Depths FPS Issue

I was in the mind reaver stalker cave and i must say it was perfectly smooth. Unlike before wheere the cold fog appeared to be laggy.
  18. Konvicted

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

I want to suggest that maybe those orphan type of weapon are not meant for hunting, or atleast not enough user doing turn over ON them, same as the master guard club.
  19. Konvicted

Info: 1 Year playing bring the cost of 10 000$

This is an interesting point you bring up here, we are expecting to play in a loot 2.0 meta where return are more consistant and supposedly above 90% tt return. Do you think we should be paying 10 000$ to play a game that is full of bugs and the devs do not listen the players? Many other...
  20. Konvicted

Info: Entropia Universe Now Available IN THE BROWSER!

So far it is possible to connect to your computer from any device, launch entropia universe and play it from anywhere in the world as long as it turnd on and connected to google remote desktop. I hope to see entropia universe is some of the mainstream game streamer such as Nvidia Now.. in the...
  21. Konvicted

Info: Stream/emulate this entropia universe.

Thanks, these link are valuable.
  22. Konvicted

Info: Stream/emulate this entropia universe.

Out of the dozen ideas that i shared in the forum or with players or insiders that took the idea to share them with devs. Shout out gunzy. Many of them have been added into the game. I'd believe that every game picks good contents, idea or devellopers from different company to improve at their...
  23. Konvicted

PVP Bug, watch out, you are not hidden in clouded radar PVP!

Is there other ones out there we should know about? ??‍♂️
  24. Konvicted

News: Robot Spring Offensive

Non shared BB gen 02-05 north of the chug's gen 01 shared. Find them by the trail behind the mountain. Will update this post with a coord later. NOTE TO DEV: JUST A SUGGESTION FOR THE HUNTER PLEASURE, I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD MOVE TO REMOVE THE TREES IN THAT AREA AS MANY BIG BULK GET STUCK IN...
  25. Konvicted

Info: Cape Carramone - Low Tax - Gradivore

Codex will be completed in no time. Stalkers are still easy to kill.
Back