Search results

1. Karde

Sorry Shoockis

This is a little late going out but it still need's to be said. Sorry Shoockis For any one who does not know why i am saying sorry please view this thread No excuses from me was playing around and the temptation got to me "i even knew the pic sucked but posted it any way" so there you go...
  2. Karde

132.08 ped !!!!

this is my second and bigest global. i got it a couple of days ago.. :D THE PIC
  3. Karde

when you have to go

All i can say is the swiming... it just does not help :eek: :D when you have to go...
  4. Karde

to any one from vampires

Hey i have not stoped playing tell evil that i am without a computer that can access PE right now but will be on by the end of next week. thanks
  5. Karde

149 ped agro

my first global it was sweet but i didn't get a screen it kinda took me by suprise :tongue2:
  6. Karde

my list of stuff..

I am going to set this up and update it regularly. I am a simi avid enmatter miner with more oil than i know what to do with. This is what i have right now( in large amounts ) Mind Essence Oil Melchi Water Lytairian Powder Garcen Lubricant Force Nexus PM me if you need somthing.
  7. Karde

shadow?

what is the tt for full shadow? I would guess on a scale of 1 - 10 is a 12 on how hard it is to find hu...
Back