Search results

1. S

Selling: The one and only! <Golden Wedding Ring>

No one talked about the decision with Grave Digger :scratch2: was'nt it Grave who Killed the chirpy fapped by Sibuk with Grave's own Fap and AngelArmor from Da? Dont get me wrong Guy's but it seems i am always forgotten referring to the "Ring". But OK sell the Ring.....as long as i get the...
  2. S

Small Daspletor project.

In my mind is always the loot;)
  3. S

Small Daspletor project.

if u pay 40 Ped for a single Mob to kill,isnt it easier to pay Star or Stoikov for Hunting Service? U will see anytime its not important what Name is about the Daspy Hof,the loot counts.:rolleyes:
  4. S

Small Daspletor project.

40 Ped ?:scratch2: it cost me 23 ped Ammo + 5 ped decay for A 106 GL anyways BTW i am omw to CND to steal your Uberloot :D regards MH Grave Digger
  5. S

READ CAREFULLY and give opinion pls

i had the same shit .... yesterday 2 no loots from Daspletor .... today 3 no loots from Araneatrox Stalker and no " this creature didnt carry any loot" message at all :eek:
  6. S

Selling: Emik X5 UL

Thx and Grats to Burnsey,whoever sold u a UL x5 :D
  7. S

SOLD for 230k PED to Anonymus Thx for all offers i got in Forum,PM and Ingame
  8. S

b.u.m.p. :handgun:
  9. S

hey,my wife told u want maybe the x5 UL? im atm ingame

hey,my wife told u want maybe the x5 UL? im atm ingame
  10. S

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

today 25 globals ad only 5 counted lol:rolleyes:
  11. S

Hi, i did put the x5 in auction for 250k SB/BO. I'm not in rush to sell it,but i would try to TRADE for items,maybe there is a new Toy/toy's (maybe Armor/Weapons/ dunno)wich i like. atm best offer i got was some toys and +100k in ped's,the guy asked me not to list the Items,so i won't do it...
  12. S

b.u.m.p.........
  13. S

b.u.m.p. :cool:
  14. S

b.u.m.p.:yay:
  15. S

b.u.m.p. :yay:
  16. S

b.u.m.p.:yay:
  17. S

B.u.m.p. ;)
  18. S

Actualy i dont have rush to sell it , i'll wait for future offers and skiling up my BLP :D Will set my daily BUMP anyways
  19. S

got a offer in Game of TT+200k (tt is atm 13500 ped) greetings MH Grave Digger
  20. S

Selling: RENTING: oa104 UNLIMITED! (AMP NOT BP)

39 bombs?:scratch2: i know for sure that u can drop 39 bombs with OA 105,not OA104
  21. S

Hi, it will run aslong i get a intresting offer but atleast for 4 more days. so far @ 165k (items/peds) via PM Note once more : it's not a auction just a sale:silly2:
  22. S

Hi, yes it was in the 47k Aurli Ravager ATH. Sry i cant post by myself in this Forum because my wife made her account b4 me on EF,so 1 IP and 2 PC's dont work for me here ;) so highest offer so far 160k Ped by Zabler,got another offer ~160k in Items via PM But u think that could be enough...
  23. S

Hi, selling this wonderfull weapon,this will be not a Auction and i'll sell only if i have the feeling to get a OK Price for the Emik X5. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=509 Selling for Ped's,Items,Ped's+Items ,i dont care;) If i get a Itemoffer higher in value of the...
  24. S

Investments 400k PED

Forget about to invest for Hunting gear...... 400k Ped is far away to become a Uber ( i think if u want to be a Uberhunter u need 1.000.000 Ped :D :) Lets count a bit : Imk2+imp fap +shadow =550k? and 450 k isnt enough for skills if u want max. your weapon. So my Opinion is : Buy a good LA,set...
  25. S

ATH: More than 300k skills?

Grave :370k Confirmed Jor:470k he told and someone else from top 3 confirmed that
Back