Search results

1. InDaHouse

WOOHOO big congrats to Wub H4hhWolfe Wub and his super HOF!!!

Yawn just forget it ;)
  2. InDaHouse

WOOHOO big congrats to Wub H4hhWolfe Wub and his super HOF!!!

Call me bitter but i've got 2 soc mates spent months grinding these BP, they've been in EU for years and this player who looks like his Ava is 2 months old scores the ATH...... GZ dude but seriously MA have a word with yourselfs! When was the last hunting ATH outwith an Event? or how about a...
  3. InDaHouse

Buying: Koroma Female Armor

I have a full set, make me an offer :)
  4. InDaHouse

Planet Arkadia to get a New Flying vehicle!!

You dont need to hand over X amount of peds to get the dropship! All you have to do is complete a series of missions to get your rank withing the IFN to the correct lvl. So to be given a free item thats account bound in this way is perfectly fine by me. Example A: You complete a series of...
  5. InDaHouse

Eomon Blood Samples exchange?!

Agreed! :lolup:
  6. InDaHouse

Info: Crafting EP IV Data needed

I agree with Ace I have many years crafting experience and once you have 100qr and are maxed on skill for the BP level the bar will not increase.
  7. InDaHouse

MA needs to quit protecting Caly.

Loot pools need players to fill them its that simple. The fact we have too much space and not enough players is the next problem. I love Ark but it simple does not have enough players to have its economy grow and be stable. Thats why I always end up back on Caly. I can afford to depo $50-$75...
  8. InDaHouse

Selling: Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)

2k SB met, if no other higher offers received by tonight i'll sell!
  9. InDaHouse

Medusa Island Mall floor 2 shop 4 L

shopping bump
  10. InDaHouse

Selling: LC-340 Ranger (L) x2

Bump will be sold by Monday if not sold before!
  11. InDaHouse

Selling: LC-340 Ranger (L) x2

gimme a shout on here or on Ericarrie Saoirse Saoirse in game. have 2 can get more!
  12. InDaHouse

Selling: Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F)

As title says this item for sale SB: 2k Bid Received BO: 3k Make me a reasonable offer you never know I could be having a good day......
  13. InDaHouse

Big bump up
  14. InDaHouse

np feel free to ask any other questions relatd to the shop or items ;)
  15. InDaHouse

no i'm selling the quest item, you hand in the item at Troy and receive the armor part relevant to your ava's gender :)
  16. InDaHouse

Selling: DOA Smacktalker (L)

Looted this gun today and not many sold via auction so thought i'd pop it on here. 452 ped FULL TT, nothing special in the way of tier stats & lvl 100 BLP hit & DMG to use. 105% SB 110% BO Anyone interested?
  17. InDaHouse

bumpy bumpy
  18. InDaHouse

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (M) or (F) As title says this item for sale :) SB: 2.5k BO: 3k
  19. InDaHouse

Alsn Mo?

The team name was in memory of him missing the hunt and drinking session we had all planned. Sorry for the confusion x
  20. InDaHouse

Why don't we get proper notice?

yup thats the section i refer to in my OP, it was last updated 2 weeks ago...... and the ingame msg never states what they are doing, "servers coming down for maintenance" would be more appropriate if they said servers will quickly be resterted in todays case!
  21. InDaHouse

we never even got 1h notice!! it was 55 mins LMFAO! :laugh:
  22. InDaHouse

Every Tuesday some people aint always playing at this time!
  23. InDaHouse

Uber: 1714 ped Longtooth, cheers!

Went out told the guys around the 1500+ was mine this morning, and how true i was! :cool:
Back