Search results

1. Henceforth

Shadows Arms F Tier 2

At this point and looking at the ATH Tier list I know this is not gambling anymore, there must be something to it. Who else would make an IMKII tier 5 or something? Or it could just be the success rate with high skills that is almost failsafe (or 100%)
  2. Henceforth

Uber: Your a Miner said the Gazz Tower

No you are red, you're an apple! :laugh:
  3. Henceforth

Discovery: Hedoc SK-80

If this is allready a necro? This corpse was not even fully rotten, if you call 1 month a necro... I just dont check EF so often anymore and if I then see _again_ Adi got something with only his 2 big ones (formi/esto iirc) fresh in my memmory I just had to comment. But to explain my post this...
  4. Henceforth

Discovery: Hedoc SK-80

:dunno: :handjob:
  5. Henceforth

Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

what else is new, MA's favorite person. well I just say it in the open. damn you and the horse you rode in at. and why do we need proteron DNA at all? there are enough spawns of small and big ones, why the hell would anyone pay to hunt them in a LA? Be smart dont buy the DNA or create it at...
  6. Henceforth

ATH: Ooops, I did it again..

undeserved :dunno:
  7. Henceforth

News: The End of "Entropia"?

Ah tobad it isnt true :(
  8. Henceforth

PR: Planet Calypso Hires New Community Manager

Now that Skam is hired, doesnt that mean your old avatar gets to be deleted? What happens to all the stuff on it, items skills etc. Do you have a chance to sell before you have to abandon the avatar? And by the way what is the job managing the community means, being online and helping players...
  9. Henceforth

The truth behind the lootpool

This is even better: RAKsMnAM8vk :lolup:
  10. Henceforth

The truth behind the lootpool

I discovered the truth behind the lootpool. This short clip explains it all. 3uYuScZOyiM
  11. Henceforth

Uber: Nice ESI from Kreltin Alpha

did ESI go up to 1000% again? otherwise no uberloot, I dont want to stomp on your loot. its still nice, but aint no uber me reckon ;)
  12. Henceforth

Do midget have night vision?

They come in through the cat-hatch, make sure to have it locked at night. But I thought they stole socks while they were in the dryer. L0n-86GgXDU
  13. Henceforth

Didnt they steal Underpants? Di757LH4FS0
  14. Henceforth

Gimli: Well, here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox. Haldir: The dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.
  15. Henceforth

Selling: Mod Merc SGAE

Why dont you sell the MM and keep the SGA? Oh wait you have the ancient one, never mind....
  16. Henceforth

Skill Mod Enhanchers petition [For Marco design team]

We have enough 2x 3x skill bonus periods, and the skill prices are much to low as it is already. So no.
  17. Henceforth

PR: Planet Calypso Sees 2nd Amazing Sale Of The Year

epic fail, ND already paid to much for it and now deathifier makes him even laugh more than we all did before. :confused: :laugh: I really do hope it is worthless and nothing will come from it. But I guess if FPC/MA now makes it news, they eventually let something come from it. and in the end...
  18. Henceforth

Uber: 22329 - Formidon Mature

Even if you will now lose 60k you still be on the profit, and every ped gained does not mean you will keep it forever. But you know that. I dont wish you to loose, but to have a bad period after these hofs is more than normal.
  19. Henceforth

Achievement: t1 MM

I dont think its that stupid if you have 100% salvage chance. But then again those enhancers are not even worth the try. Ok the higher the base dmg the more you get from the % enhance but still...
  20. Henceforth

ATH: Gigantic Caldorite (72,560ped)

Do buy skills! Buying them makes them worth what they are now, or do you want to learn when you chip out that you will get 10 ped total for them? :p lol
  21. Henceforth

My First Uber

This puts more oil on the comeback hof fires. But I never got them :rolleyes: Guess I should take a break more often :laugh:
  22. Henceforth

I did really wanted to see the face if it failed :lolup:
  23. Henceforth

When I saw that my first thought was: Ah tobad it didnt failed. :laugh: So where is the replicator you used? :rolleyes:
  24. Henceforth

Is the economy back to normal?

Look @ the skill prices then you see its not back to normal, but I guess its also "offer and demand"
  25. Henceforth

ATH: Proteron Mature 84494 PED

Thats what I wonder also, but by the looks of the screen I think it was solo :eek: gz
Back