Search results

1. Melbus

Unable to reset Password... Oops...

Hi, After loosing for some reason access to Wiki i tried to reset my password leading to this merssage after entering my e-mail and clicking on reset Password. I'm afraid mail with reset code won't ever be sent... Oops... something went wrong The error has been logged and will hopefully be...
  2. Melbus

tst imgposting

View image in gallery View image in gallery
  3. Melbus

Tracker Time's Wrong

Hi, Is there aproblem with Clock on tracker ? ATM says MA time is : Current MA time: 16:00 my last globs is 1à min ago but recorded as 14:37 IG time is really : 2009-11-13 22:03:05 Just Hope my boss won't look at my tracker as he may think i played instead of Working :D Edit : just saw...
  4. Melbus

HoF: 2nd Crazy Texture !

Hi ! :yay: Just 2 days after my https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/uberloots/167809-first-hof-above-1k.html Here is my second one..Just TWO days after...i must be dreaming ! This Bp was barely used as you can see but it has been worth using it a bit :D In fact i think i prefer having...
  5. Melbus

HoF: First Hof above 1K !

:yay: Click to enlarge I got this one yesterday. My first ever 4 digits Hof ! Can't wait for 5 digit now :D
  6. Melbus

Duplicate entries

Hi, Don't know if this is the right place to post this but let's go :) It seems to have some problems of duplicate entries, look @ my tracker http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=16967 I like i had all those 119 peds Large Stripped Cotton Globals and...
  7. Melbus

Achievement: BPC as a Gift for my Birthday !

I thought this one is worth posting ! Today is my second birthday as an Entropian and i unlocked BPC:yay: i knew it was about to happen so i prepared myself for a photo : Click to enlarge
  8. Melbus

Achievement: MDA *AND* Martial Arts !

Last night was a great night for me ! I finally unlocked Melee Damage Assessmet Click to enlarge and less than an hour later i unlocked Martial Arts too !! Click to enlarge next one plase !
  9. Melbus

Achievement: Got It ! Material Extraction Methodology

About 4 months ago i decided to have a break on mining and try some crafting on textures. Last night, 4 months and only 4 global later i finally unlock my first Hidden skill on crafting profession : Material Extraction Methodology ! Click to enlarge Level III BP's are now opened to me :yay:
  10. Melbus

Selling: Rutol Texture

Hi, Is there any buyer interested in some Rutol Texture out There ? I have about 200 of them, just waiting to be used :D Please make offer.
  11. Melbus

My First Hof..a tiny one !

Wish i'd have a better one for my first HoF.:silly2: I guess some minutes later it'd have turned on a global only as this one just settled me on 98th on the Hof. But anyway, it's a Hof and i must post it :)
  12. Melbus

CGA Unlocked !

Finally, i got it ! I'm not a full time miner, so it has been long to do (nearly one year) but i'm proud to announce the world that yesterday it occured : what's the next skill to unlock now ? :confused:
  13. Melbus

My first Glob on CND

Heyaaa ! :) I got it ! My first glob on CND on the second day of my first visit. A nice XIV, 105 Ped of Iron. It was kind enough to happen just after a XII of zinc. Click to enlarge As this glob does not even pay what i have spent i'm just waiting for my first HoF ! :)
  14. Melbus

Time to test Amp

Hi all, I'm a 6 month old miner (now lvl 5.5 both Prospector and Surveyor) I use OF-211 and just bought a Tik200 for my next enmatter runs. I'm asking myself wether it's time to test to go amped. If i decide to go (and what do you think about that ? ), which ones should i try according to my...
  15. Melbus

My First XV Ever !

Hi all, I'm now 6 month old in entropia and as my 6th glob came two days ago and that was my biggest one i thought it was time to come out with and do my first post on EF Hof ! It was my first XV and was kind enough to happen on the FIRST probes of my mining run ! Just can't wait now for my...
Back