Search results

1. Dagata

Self discovery on the internet

Has anyone ever found things on the internet about them, that they had no idea were up, or that you didn't know existed? A while back(2007) I qualified for a big poker tournament in the bahamas, the qualifying tournament was online, and apparently because a big name pro was one of the 9...
  2. Dagata

FPC, MA and Corn mazes.

So i've been seeing alot of hate FPC and/or MA, for a variety of reasons, pretty typical, you see this anytime money is involved in something. Lately though what i've been seeing is people throwing around this 50% goes to MA number, then they usually compound on some other things like with CP...
  3. Dagata

Any chance of getting EU to load on my PC?

Hey guys, i've had moderate success getting EU to work on Intel Chipsets, but I have come across a computer that I am unable to get this one to work, is there any hope for this beast? I've tried 3DA and i get the same error as if I were running EU without it. i'm running Vista 64 bit making...
  4. Dagata

New Laptop suggestions.

Well my laptop has officially died, it lasted 7 years so it was a good run, but now it means i'm in the market for a new one. I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions, obviously it will need to run EU, and I need one that will still work for CE2. I'm not looking for a super high powered...
  5. Dagata

FYI: How MA Really Earns

Bolded = Cliffnotes I was very surprised at the conceptual flaws people have in their belief of MA's system that was posted in the "Little paper about MA" thread. And while normally I would make a reply in that thread with my counter-theory, I never had actually presented my theory(which I may...
  6. Dagata

EU is not economy not bad

the sky is falling posts have been lessened but they still exist, and I just wanted to take a minute to put things into a real perspective. http://www.theonion.com/content/video/prison_economy_spirals_as_price bah a little tired cant post the title right.
  7. Dagata

Should I commit to one mob type?

Let me set the stage for you, i've been around the game for 2 years, but hardly have played(only recently did i discover a trick to get the graphics to work on my laptop) i've deposited a small amount of money, and now i'm at roughly 1k Rifle skills, i've almost maxed out BreerM1A, and i'm using...
  8. Dagata

Anything going up?

I've been hearing alot of complaining, or cheering depending on whether or not you have items or ped currently, about all the prices coming down like crazy. What have been some of the loots that have been going up? I haven't been on in a little while so I haven't been able to monitor them a...
Back