Search results

1. Viking

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

In options meny, under interface there's only action bar 1 visible at first when logging in i think. The other bars are hidden. So just change action bar 2 or 3, 4 and 5 if you like to horizontal or what you prefer, then they appear on the screen and you can drag icons to their slots. I figured...
  2. Viking

Monthly HSL Event ON NOW! Presenting Neconu OA-Stalker for TWEN

Oh my, that's indeed lucky for me, but not so much for buck lol. Well, thank you again :)
  3. Viking

Something went a bit wrong here i think lol. I only had one 257 pedder, so it must have been a mistake. Ofc it is new years, and maybe you're seeing double after a few too many drinks? ;) So i can't accept all that money lol. I think it's me first, and Alexander buck wyld 2nd and third place...
  4. Viking

Woohoo! Thanks a lot man! :D
  5. Viking

Treasure Island MAP

Nice work :) There's warrior gen 5, and drone gen 8 close to the minerbots. I'd like to say north-east of them but unsure.
  6. Viking

Uber: EWE LC-300 Ambush

Whoa :eyecrazy: Gz man :thumbup:
  7. Viking

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

You still have to click 99 times though in this case, but no need to split them yourself first which i did and figured this is so stupid until i tried all. Did that with agility token yesterday. Couldn't be arsed with some 85 intelligence token. Figure it's a bug and it'll be sorted next...
  8. Viking

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

Joined in july 2003. Recently came back to check if my account was still active, which it was lol. Got dragged in again :) I remember like someone said travelling around as a ghost. That was handy. Especially at the oilrig and other dangerous places you coldn't get near. :D Not because of...
  9. Viking

Selling: Angel armor male full

Angel armor male full for sale. SB/BO +13k I think all 7 parts are tier 1.9. Will check later this evening and edit here if not. :-P) Not splitting it up. No trades. Only pure peds. Sold! I'll lock thread now. If i can. :)
  10. Viking

Please friends told me, (Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite)

I'm not sure there are any clan warlord elite at all ingame. Someone else might enlighten us both. Maybe only during some events?
  11. Viking

Please friends told me, (Feffoid Clan Warlord Elite)

You can find them (and hunter elites) near the outpost SE of Minopolis at [89041, 83540, 112] Edit: That would be hunter elite, champion elite and warlord elite at that location.
  12. Viking

Stamina

There's a mission called 'Patrol the Swamp Camp' that gives 1 stamina as reward. Maybe from that?
  13. Viking

Selling: Great DPS and eco UL melee for migration

Three MK VI :drool: pm sent :)
  14. Viking

Easter Mayhem 2016

Thx for info. Good to see how others are doing. Especially if it sucks like for us lol. Hunted only core evisc gen 6 in level 3 for 20h, 350k dmg/h average. That got me a whopping 4406 points. And one dsu 7 as best. *pukes* But I didn't lose a dime though. So that's nice atleast. :) But...
  15. Viking

Halloween Mayhem 2015 Results

If you would've read the thread, it might be better to change your name to Smith or Brown or whatever the common surname is in USA ;)
  16. Viking

Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

There have been several polls during the years, asking where people are from in this and previous forums. Sweden, USA and GB Always had the most players. And as i've posted before in halloween thread, but whiners somehow totally ignore lol, this is the previous years events (Merry mayhem...
  17. Viking

Halloween Mayhem 2015 Results

Guess I will add the data I posted earlier. (Quoted myself from the halloween mayhem thread). So, it went from this: To this: USA 15 NED 8 SWE 8 NOR 4 GER 3 ROM 3 FRA 2 UK 2 DEN 2 KAZ 1 LIT 1 Remember Sweden have/had the biggest player base. Passed by USA recent years I’m sure. Still looks...
  18. Viking

Improved Hedoc Mayhem

Hello PW3CKA I suppose I bought the last one (from auction) at +19940 a month ago. Still can't believe no one overbid me and I got it at that (startbid) price :eek:. I made some offer at 23k of the ones for sale here at the forum before that, but no takers then. So no complains I got one even...
  19. Viking

Halloween Mayhem 2015

Good idea! I did just that. Looked at all the mayhems and also added other events like CLD mania, primordial longu and molisk mania what i could find for several years back. So i got this from looking at the winners: USA 15 NED 8 SWE 7 NOR 4 GER 3 ROM 3 FRA 2 UK 2 DEN 2 KAZ 1 LIT 1 :laugh:
  20. Viking

Halloween Mayhem 2015

How about you put your money where your mouth is? Looking at the latest 6 MM, Halloween and robot events, US sticks out with 5 top spots. Swedes 2 top spots i noticed. USA might have passed us now, but Sweden Always had the biggest player base.
  21. Viking

Selling: Angel armor (M)

Edit: I kind of changed my mind. Again lol. Not for sale. For the moment :girl:
  22. Viking

Uber: Looted Supremacy gloves M

Pretty awsome! :eyecrazy: Grats :thumbup:
  23. Viking

Asg-12 Bucketful

Thank you :) That's the question. The Spirit's range is pretty awesome. But the Asg's dmg/sec is also awesome. Plus i looted it myself. :laugh: Gotta go with asg i think :scratch2: Thx :thumbup:
  24. Viking

Asg-12 Bucketful

Ty :) Was a epsilon if i recall. So, not even a big harbinger. So keep at it you. :) Thank you T :D Many thx :) Thank you Liz! :hug: And log in once in awhile why dont'cha! ;)
  25. Viking

Asg-12 Bucketful

About a week after i deposited to buy a calytrek spirit mk1, i looted this Asg-12 bucketful! :yay: And since i'm about to re-unlock combat sense for the 3rd time, the lvl 50 req on it turned out nicely :D [/URL][/IMG]
Back