Search results

1. Viking

Selling: Angel armor male full

Angel armor male full for sale. SB/BO +13k I think all 7 parts are tier 1.9. Will check later this evening and edit here if not. :-P) Not splitting it up. No trades. Only pure peds. Sold! I'll lock thread now. If i can. :)
  2. Viking

Selling: Angel armor (M)

Edit: I kind of changed my mind. Again lol. Not for sale. For the moment :girl:
  3. Viking

Asg-12 Bucketful

About a week after i deposited to buy a calytrek spirit mk1, i looted this Asg-12 bucketful! :yay: And since i'm about to re-unlock combat sense for the 3rd time, the lvl 50 req on it turned out nicely :D [/URL][/IMG]
  4. Viking

Hispidus 15629 PED

Ketchup effect much? :D After the big aurli some weeks ago, i thought that was it. No more soup for me!! I was wrong. Very wrong. An unlimited shortblade i drooled over for quite some time, popped up in the loot window and my jaw dropped to the floor i can say. Don't even know why i was there in...
  5. Viking

Aurli watcher 28975 PED

Woot woot! :) Figured i'd never to be able to post a thread like this, but godammit i was wrong lol. Only took a little more than 7 years, but finally got a tt hof over 2.9k :D Nothing but eye oil, so don't get your panties in a bunch because of no greasy loot window! :D Felt good to swoop in...
  6. Viking

Buying: Big esi's

Need quite a bunch of em, so i'm buying big esi's. So something like this i reckon: esi TT: 100 to 299 975% 300 to 499 1000% 500 to 999 1025% 1000 to 1250 1050% No need for more big esi now. Thread locked :-P
  7. Viking

Selling: Viking armor (M)

Selling my old trusty viking armor i had since late 2003? :eek: Foot guards now too ofc. :silly2: Seeing what other sets went for latley, i reckon i'd ask for say +7k. First that offers me that, get's it. And i'll hand it over with tears in my eyes for a measly +7k to the lucky next owner that...
  8. Viking

Happy birthday Paralyzer!

:birthday: to you young lad and Rabbid. :)
  9. Viking

S/T Adj Ravenger V1

Selling or trading my precious adj v1 for a ML-35 + Peds. Need a bit of cash, so that's why. :silly2: I was thinking like +26k BO Sold for BO 2007-12-13! or trading it for ML-35 +10k Something like that.. :)
  10. Viking

Viking foot guards

Feels like a uber hof to actually go out and loot something you want. :yay: Must brag in achievment some! :D
  11. Viking

Hispidus1528

A lil hof in my quest for viking foot guards. I failed though lol. Pretty boring pic, but i got to post it to cherish the few hof entrys i get. :D
  12. Viking

Happy birthday Mindbuster!

Wtf! Noone made a happy birthday thread to the /creator/founder/veteran of this nice forum yet? Ok, so it's up to me then. :silly2: Happy 40th birthday Mindbuster. :birthday::beerchug:
  13. Viking

4 globals in ~5 minutes :)

Nothing interesting really, never post globals, but thought this was funny though, so i did. :silly2: I guess i hit the sweet spot.. The loot epi center.. the etc etc lol 4 globals in 5 minutes and 39 seconds. Was funny :)
  14. Viking

formicacida 2305

Finally a loot over 1k again. Last time was 2005, so this one was so sweet. Woohooo! Me happy! :yay:
  15. Viking

Adjusted Ravenger v1

Ello :) I'd like to purchase a adjusted v1. So if you have one for sale, i'm your huckleberry. I offer good money. Not "reseller level" lol, but not far from it either. :) Post here or in pm if thou wish. :tele: Edit: Got one. This thread can be locked now or something. :nutkick:
  16. Viking

Selling: Full angel (M)

Selling this fine set. Now you too can look like a knight in shining armor! :) Full TT and anxious and ready to serv a new owner. :tiphat: Start bid: +26k Buy-out: +27k! Sold!
  17. Viking

Happy birthday Shadow-Ale!

:birthday: Shadow-Ale! A 25 year old Rabbid! How about that! :) :beerchug:
  18. Viking

spider

Nothing to see here really, just wanted to post my first spider global. Only took 3 tp jumps to kill it too! :laugh: Araneatrox dominant: Check. :silly2:
  19. Viking

Buying: A3 Justifier MKV

Buying: A3 Justifier MKV or adj mk5 Give me an offer i can't refuse, here or pm. :)
  20. Viking

Selling: Full male jaguar set

Yup, since i've upgaded to angel now i'm selling this awesome looking armor set. Of course my new angel armor looks better, all white and shiny and stuff. :D I've looted half of this jaguar set myself, so it feels sad having to sell it. But i need a new gun of some sort. :silly2: +10k...
  21. Viking

Buying: Full angel (male)

Buying this set. Contact me through pm. or here. or sumpin. :)
  22. Viking

Commando! yay! :)

Or as we say in Sweden: Kom an då! :boxer: ;)
  23. Viking

Found a ship.

I found a robot ship this evening, clicked the button, and it had a 25 ped beacon in it. There were no robots around, and the owner nowhere to be found. I stuck around for 20 minutes hoping the owner would show up, but didn't. :( When i found it, i thought i'd better take it before someone...
  24. Viking

My 2nd silent uber

So, i got my 2nd silent uber in the robot attack. Male eon helmet. Believe it was a coordinator 7 or something. Couldn't quite make that out in all of the lag :silly2: I'm a happy puppy obviously :D
  25. Viking

No global eh?

Got this loot this evening (a few minutes before i got a nice uber :) ) but it wasn't announced? :confused: :D Something like 72 ped in all. Haven't experienced this error before i must say. Anyone else has?
Back