Search results

1. B

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Add Could you please add, "Goerge Birdmann Kastanza" thanks.
  2. B

Pvp lootable now is getting ridiculous. Much hatred in this post. will not edit, close or ban at will, I just don´t care

Re ....cough....cough...I see cloaking devices and warp drives in thhe future...cough..
  3. B

Uber: Springs

Gzzzzzz Weeeeee gratz nice spring :)
  4. B

Herb Box decay test

Re Can acient Greece items be tiered up like other unl items?
  5. B

Rate the Moderator JohnCapital

Lol Why don't you go smoke some Mary Jane and calm the f*** down dude... :beerchug:
  6. B

Locked accounts

Re If this is true it's the craziest thing to arise since my stay here began. I find it insane that this went unnoticed by MA for so long, you think it would have set off an alarm or something. Jesus even out of shear interest you think they woulda looked at how these guys were operating...
  7. B

Ipad killing people?

Lol that is the perfect statement for the American dream if I do say so...
  8. B

Ipad killing people?

Re Am I an asshole because I read that article and wrote this post via my IPad? Guess I will not be scooped up by Jesus on may 21st during judgment day:scratch2: hope you all are ready!:beerchug:
  9. B

Question: Have miners ever had it better than this?

Yea same here I used to pride myself upon being able to avoid lyst all together during my runs. Now not so much but then again I rarely mine anymore.
  10. B

A mythical city in the sky of Eudoria

Re This is very cool m8!!!+rep
  11. B

Uber: SEG 01: 25.4k HOF, incl. PoD UL

Re Gz!!! TT that p.o.s. Sword :)
  12. B

First real nice one comes form a noob mob :/

:) Gz!!!! Enjoy it :)
  13. B

My thoughts

Ba-ZING!!!! Wow man seriously???:laugh: I have been burned so hard I'm speechless lmfaoo:lolup::lolup:
  14. B

Panties

Re Lmfao me to :)
  15. B

My thoughts

You mean to rights don't make a wrong, no wait....it's two wrong's make a right.....right???right. Hrmmmm now I'm confused, clearly it don't take much:laugh:
  16. B

Bring back blabing

Re I want this back to
  17. B

My thoughts

Re Dude I totally agree if that was the only statement or sentence I wrote but that is only a piece of what I said and you are taking it out of context. The full sentence reads, " Yea I agree uber's stand to loose a lot on markup but they will be the people looting all the new better shit...
  18. B

My thoughts

Re Maybe I would have made this post maybe I wouldn't have, I'm not sure. I don't want anyone to loose mate, but something has got to give I think. I was happy with my results during the SGA event, and never bitched about them. Nor did I bitch about uber getting loot, I'm infact implying...
  19. B

My thoughts

Re Dude first off it's not a shitty game...that's why you play it, they play it and I play it. Nothing ever changes you are right, that's kinda what I was trying to say in OP. It's time for a change, this game has been at a very slow crawl as far as progression goes...change is much needed and...
  20. B

My thoughts

Totally agree, we need the old systems back asap...sadly nothing will change, people bitched when we had em and they will bitch when we get them back lol:scratch2:
  21. B

My thoughts

Lol Very true my good sir, "lest we forget" lol
  22. B

My thoughts

Lol Ty, sorry wrote this from my iPad and I text a lot so its habit lol will fix when I get home. Ps I write like that because I am cool not because I think I am lol :laugh:
  23. B

My thoughts

I never said things were bad for me lol
  24. B

My thoughts

Jesus people enough is enough...I understand this game means a lot to people, myself included. But damn stop the crying, bitching and moaning. I very rarely post on this forum anymore because it's just to damn depressing and childish. Noob gets a HOF you bitch....uber gets a HOF you bitch....no...
Back