Search results

1. B

My thoughts

Jesus people enough is enough...I understand this game means a lot to people, myself included. But damn stop the crying, bitching and moaning. I very rarely post on this forum anymore because it's just to damn depressing and childish. Noob gets a HOF you bitch....uber gets a HOF you bitch....no...
  2. B

Uber: Nice Ituma

Got this nice lil one a few days ago, bout time the dildos gave me an uber :cool: Thx MA :tongue2:
  3. B

Steel Birds?

Just wondering where a decent spawn of Steel Birds Gen. 01 are located?:scratch2:
  4. B

Attacker Spawn

Just wondering where the attackers are spawning because id like to hunt a few ;)
  5. B

Uber: My first HOF in 2010

Got my first HOF for 2010 last night. Finally I'm the a**hole who gets a drone HOF while I'm hunting drones lmfaoo:yay: According to entropia tracker my last uber in hunting was on Thursday, August 28, 2008 17:25... TYTYTY MA this one was needed indeed ;)
  6. B

Global and HOF screen capture?

I'm just wondering if there is anything like like the old autoscreen program to automatically take a pic when a global or HOF happens:scratch2:
  7. B

Achievement: Fookin Finally ;)

Finally I can wound things :yay: I haven't been that active lately but this damn unlock seemed to take for ever :wtg:
  8. B

Any Ideas?

I cant seem to get to the log in screen, I get stuck like this Left it like that for an hour or so, just stayed like that.( I play EU in window mode) tried numerious thing's like updating drivers ect. no luck getting to log in.... I even downloaded a fresh copy of EU and reinstalled...
  9. B

Uber: Nice Spring ;)

Got my first crafting uber the other day, clicked so many of these its about time :yay::yay: thx mA:wtg:
  10. B

Uber: Nice Typo

Found this nice typo claim a few days ago:wtg: thx MA :yay:
  11. B

Uber: Nice Lil Trox

Made a deal with myself I wasnt gona solo any other mob but trox till I hofed on em...Mission Complete lol:yay:thanks MA:yay:
  12. B

Atrox?

Just wondering where the best places to hunt atrox young to old would be? :scratch2:
  13. B

Uber: Strange Cnd Trip

Usually when I go to Cnd to mine I get hella globals and maby a lil hof or two, this trip was different not one global lol just two hof's. Thx ma :yay:
  14. B

HoF: Oilly Trax

Hit this lil guy while mining...Didnt even wanna kill him but he chased me lol Thx Ma :yay:
  15. B

Achievement: A Nice Day

Yesterday was just one of those days that makes u love eu. My day started with a small globe on the first animal I waxed I then decided to do some mining and It turned out prety awsome started with this hofa Then I walked a few feet got this A few More feet and I got this and then...
  16. B

I wanna go to CP

Ive been searching around the forums a lil but I'm a forum nub so was wondering if u guys could answer a few questions for me. I wanna start huntin aurli but i dont wanna go up thre if theres no point in doin so. Basicly I wanna know what the minimun needed to survive up there is. What armour...
  17. B

Some Hofers

Here are some recent mining hof's, nothin to big but I'm still happy bout em. Found the oil one yesterday and I gotta say it was a bitch to drill it up, I can even imagine hittin just under a tower's worth of oil you would b suckin it for weeks :laugh: Thanks MA:yay:
  18. B

B.P.C. Unlocked Weeeeee!!

Finally unlocked The bPc skill! After many hours spent clickin I finally have reached bpc lol not that it will make any difference:eek: Shortly after unlockin it I go this nice lil Globe:yay:
  19. B

Nice LIL Gaz HOF

Found this nice lil HOF in shinook last night, nothing crazy but a nice find indeed. As always thanks MA :yay:
  20. B

Enormous Narc!!!

I was bombin with good old 105 finder amped up with 103 amp and I was kinda feeling down on my luck when suddenly.... Big thanks to MA for this one, its my biggest loot to date:yay::yay:
  21. B

Nice lil Mage H.O.F.

I was mining the MindArk LA the other day and this nice lil baby poped up in the finder...amped with ma103...lovin it:wtg::wtg:
  22. B

Uber Cladorite Oo

Went up to cnd yesterday afternoon to drop a few bomb's. Got a few globo's and then before I was about to logg this bad boy poped up:yay:. It's my bigest loot yet, thank's MA:yay::wtg::yay::wtg:!!!
  23. B

3 Mining H.O.F"S :)

I dont really know what to say, My luck seems to be really good lately:wtg:. These hof's didnt happend in the same day or anything but over the past few weeks so I figuered I would post em. They were all found with OF211 and amped with a101. P.S. Thanks to who ever pked me in pvp4 or I...
  24. B

The Joys Of Opalo Hunting!

After max'in my opalo a loooong time ago I kinda just put it in storage and moved on to the breer's and now justi mk2 never really wanted to ever use it agian, lol. But after going on 100ped hunts with my mk2 I found myself losing everytime prety much, despite getting globals. My ha is about 2.1...
  25. B

First Beacon Find!

Was boming the hell out of amethera as usual when I struck this nice narc global :yay:---------> After I mined the claim I ran about 100m and found my first beacon WOOT! :yay:---------> Its funny cus ive been bitchin about not finding any spaceships in my mining career and in the last two days...
Back