Search results

1. slartybartfass

Selling: Various Blueprints

Spring cleanup! Selling various blueprints. Mainly L, some UL. Only goes as complete package SB: 25 PED BO: 40 PED EDIT: Ends March 5th 2023 Please PM me with your offer. Thanks and keep on rockin Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 Canvas Fabric Texture Blueprint (L) 21 0.21...
  2. slartybartfass

Yog Pet Buff Issue

Wel thank you very much for this exhaustive information. It was really needed. But the part that I quoted, well for entropians nothing new. Now it is official stated by MindArk that their support team really needs some overhaul. Thanks again
  3. slartybartfass

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

Nice ideas. A reward for reporting abuse of system would be a good idea. Reward for finding bugs, not sure. What is a bug, what is a feature? Too much room for interpretation on both sides. Rewarding with universal ammo would not do any harm to the system, but then perhaps pure crafters are...
  4. slartybartfass

Summer Mayhem 2020

getting "servers are currently in maintenance mode" what ever they do
  5. slartybartfass

Wild guess about current "lag". What's yours?

Was able to stay 1 hour in mayhem event after the patch but then I gave up. lag every second Mulmun, I was not able to do anything but Mulmun still hitting me. so for me no lag fixed with this patch. but got no disconnects though
  6. slartybartfass

Suggestion: Ability to remove a bid on the auction

if you code the game in the way to avoid human stupidity it would no longer be playable. Your gear is not good enough, do you really want to shoot that mob? Yes / No Your gear is to high for this mob, do you really want to shoot it? Yes / No All trades are final, did you understand? Yes / No...
  7. slartybartfass

Suggestion: Ability to remove a bid on the auction

No Sir, wrong approach. If you place a bid you declare that you want to buy the item for the amount of PED you placed. like in RL (not talking about ebay) if you visit an auction and raise your hand, you place a bid and it is final. i do really wonder about a lot of people here. they spend a...
  8. slartybartfass

Price check ISIS LR32 and ISIS HL8

Hey folks, since long these two weapons catching dust in my storage. Some years ago I aquired them for quiet some PED. Both are UL weapons, the HL8 is on tier 8, the LR32 on tier 5. They served me well in the past but I have no use for them any longer. With all the new weapons on the market...
  9. lr32 1

lr32 1

10. lr32 2

lr32 2

11. lr32 3

lr32 3

12. hl8 1

hl8 1

13. hl8 2

hl8 2

14. hl8 3

hl8 3

15. slartybartfass

Summer Mayhem 2019

LOL, this was too obvious to find it … Thanks a bunch
  16. slartybartfass

Summer Mayhem 2019

worked as expected for me. time ran out, Scoreboard opened and I saw myself 3rd at the Moment. Anyone an idea if it is possible to see the scoreboard afterwards?
  17. slartybartfass

What is your Opinions on a SPED CO-OP?

My opinion is: oh god, another one. to start this and to keep it running you need a decent amount of PED. that means you need enough people giving it. But I doubt the active userbase is big enough for it You cannot provide any collateral for the PED given to your "fund" except your word. As...
  18. slartybartfass

Summer Mayhem 2019

Just wanted to try Assault mode cat 4 and getting the message: "The instance is currently disabled" :scratch2:
  19. slartybartfass

Memorys

:yay::yay::yay: I can't believe reading from both of you, Bunny and Burgerman. As you can see some old pals are still around. I am more than happy to see you again and that you continue your virtual journey. see you soon !
  20. slartybartfass

Why doesn't MA have competition?

I do not know about patents, but with some investigation it should be possible to dig this out, I think at least it is public available if a company has some patents. I think the main reason is the advantage developing an MMORPG with real cash economy since 2004(?). Thats at least 15 years of...
  21. slartybartfass

Entropia Universe 16.4.0 Release Notes

only tested it from flying from the Space Station to Calypso. I still got the warning but the indicater on the radar showed that it is pvp and that I am close to lootable zone (so not within). However, at the time flying I did not find someone who wanted Dung(1). So this is not really a...
  22. slartybartfass

Selling: Selling Skills cheap - up to 100% below MU

another former socmate quitting. :( All the best Selena. Consider this a free bump
  23. slartybartfass

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

indeed it seems it is at win 10 as well. What I noticed on one machine there was no vc++ installation at all ( or I did not see it). On the other an update of the vc++ was done. As said, without problems. not helpful for you though. I would not recommend to reinstall everything from scratch...
  24. slartybartfass

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

Updated on two different rigs, both running Windows 10. Not a single issue.
  25. slartybartfass

What happened to Darkaruki i.e Quote|Mindark?

I think it is clear now what happened. question is answered. mod should close the thread before it is getting too far.
Back