Search results

1. slartybartfass

Selling: Various Blueprints

Spring cleanup! Selling various blueprints. Mainly L, some UL. Only goes as complete package SB: 25 PED BO: 40 PED EDIT: Ends March 5th 2023 Please PM me with your offer. Thanks and keep on rockin Alekz Precision Scope Blueprint 1 0.01 Canvas Fabric Texture Blueprint (L) 21 0.21...
  2. slartybartfass

Price check ISIS LR32 and ISIS HL8

Hey folks, since long these two weapons catching dust in my storage. Some years ago I aquired them for quiet some PED. Both are UL weapons, the HL8 is on tier 8, the LR32 on tier 5. They served me well in the past but I have no use for them any longer. With all the new weapons on the market...
  3. slartybartfass

Price check: Gungnir MK1 (C,L) Blueprint (L)

Hey folks, what do you think is a reasonable price for a GUNGNIR MK1 (C,L) Blueprint (L) with 1PED Value (100 clicks):confused::confused: I think it is at least 20kPED but I'm interested in your opinion cheers
  4. slartybartfass

Help: replace me Icon

Hey there, I upgrade my rig with a Nvidia quadro FX 4600, OS is Windows XP, 3 GB RAM. After the upgrade I still have for most weapons the icon "replace me". I reinstalled EU already. And I resetted the graphic settings via the GUI. Any ideas about?:confused: (the same config is running well...
  5. slartybartfass

Selling: shopping booth at Genesis HQ

Hey out there, I have to sell my shopping booth at Genesis HQ. I do not have the time anymore to run that business. During my activities I did pretty well selling things at the booth. Details for the boot: Location is Genesis HQ, Building B (the one closest to the TP), booth 5. The booth can...
  6. slartybartfass

Selling: Weapon Blueprint Bundle

Selling some weapon BPs from storage, most have the lowest quality rating. Level I: Jester-D1,Plasma Kyller, Shriek Basic, Mann MPH DLX, Cleric Dagger 1A, Maddox I, Jashonich MP, Killian Sword, Mir 1 Energy Glove Level II: ClericDagger 1c, Mir 2 Energy Glove, Mann MPH DLxE, Jashonich AP...
  7. slartybartfass

Slarty's Odds and Sods: Tailoring days

Slarty's Odds and Sods. Shop is located at Genesis HQ, Amethera. Tower B,booth 5 Tower B is direct beside the TP at Genesis. Tailoring days special!:) These days only tailoring material offered, have a look 150 Wool Thread 115.95 PED 103.7% 102 Fine Textil 129.92 PED 106.14% 72...
  8. slartybartfass

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. IV

A-3 Justifier Mk. IV TT+1853.83 yo there, selling my A-3 Justifier Mk. IV for TT+1853.83PED. Weapon is full tt pm me here or visit my shopping booth at Genesis, Amethera. Building B, shoppingbooth 5 Slarty
  9. slartybartfass

Slarty's Odds and Sods

Slarty's Odds and Sods. Shopping booth is located at Genesis HQ, Amethera. Tower B,booth 5 Tower B is direct beside the TP at Genesis. Because of economic reasons the shopping booth is closed. Thanks to all buyers. If you like to purchase the booth pm me here. I'm willing to sell it for a...
  10. slartybartfass

Opening of Slarty's Odds and Sods

Slarty's Odds and Sods for sale A new shopping booth opened at Genesis, Amethera. Slarty's Odds and Sods. We have some special opening offers for you (all included): Medium Nerve Blast Chip 9.27 PED (TT+1.12) AP-35 20 PED (TT+1.07) NeoPsion Ad Mindforce Implant (level 4-8) 12.62 PED...
Back