Search results

1. Cerberus

Backwards compability on weapons and armor

One of the biggest reasons hunting feels monotone, aside from the archaic combat, is because players buy gear not to hunt, but to hunt a specific monster. As armor, weapons and attachments require quite a substantial investment this means that players taking a break from hunting their...
  2. Cerberus

Buying: Manufacture Enhancers

Hi! I need about 5 ped TT manufacture enhancers. PM me here or ingame if you consider creating a chip with roughly that amount.
  3. Cerberus

What happened to the new guns for newbies?

Kallous 5 Calypso entries. 3 with normal markup Jester 7 Calypso entries. Soul ~1 page of Calypso entries. 3 are III or above. Isis CB No calyso entries, excluding the old ones. Maybe I should just go back to hunting carabok until I reach level 30..
  4. Cerberus

Question: Why is hunting so disconnected?

I'm going to skip all the boring stuff and get right to the point: Miners Miners sell, independent of level, their loot to crafters. Miners with a medium-high PED cycle buy their amps from crafters. Crafters High PED cycle crafters sell their items to miners and buy stuff from miners and from...
  5. Cerberus

Selling: UL Texture blueprints

I sit on a handful of texture blueprints and as such some may be of interest for those that want to decorate with a specific kind of texture. This is not an auction thread. If you see a blueprint you like, send me a PM on PCF or in-game. We can discuss a fair price. Calypso I Generic Leather...
  6. Cerberus

Selling: Small INCREDIBLE Pyro chip

* This chip has 2.5 - 5 damage, which is the smallest dmg for any chip in the game. * 67 attacks per minute means it is the fastest firing UL chip in the game. * These two together makes it an ideal finisher for PED squeezers, and a great asset for puny skillers * TT: 9 PED. 3% condition limit...
  7. Cerberus

Discovery: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I

Was doing my hunting run as usual, and then landed a discovery. Sweet, some kind of chip. Might be worth 105% MU. ... Then I realised it was UL. ... Then I did the decay calculations on it. Needless to say; I was pretty happy: Please don't hate on my pyro skills :girl:
  8. Cerberus

What kind of hunter are you?

The Gambler: Whatever has the highest chance of swirlies is what you kill, even if it means only shooting five during your entire hunt. The Experimenter: Rares and rumors is your game. The faintest notion of shadow armor or incredible returns draws you like a wildfire. The Skiller: You hunt...
  9. Cerberus

FYI: Beware of the rounding waste factor!

I've observed the system for quite some time, and people seem to continously make the same error in their calculations over and over again. The system works in the following way: 1) Roll the PED return of an action 2) Roll for the stuff given by the action So when you craft for 2.64 PED per...
  10. Cerberus

Game up again

Yes it is.
  11. Cerberus

How can loot be "fixed"?

Often when some new idea is posted the immediate response is fix the loot first. However, what does this mean? Could someone more clearly specify what it is that's inherently broken about the loot system? * If it's bad average return then take a look at this poll...
  12. Cerberus

Compare trader prices to AH

This little excel sheet calculates how much money you lose (or gain) by just selling off your resources to a trader instead of putting them on auction. One could probably do this a thousand times better by adding more functionality. It does however do a fairly good job if you just want a general...
  13. Cerberus

Buying: Robot component residue

Buying a bunch of this stuff when I'm crafting. Right now I'm offering 106%. Hit me up with a pm if you have a pile or frequently get it.
  14. Cerberus

Question: Nobody finds this a tiny bit unsettling?

Any thoughts or opinions?
  15. Cerberus

Are natural mobs on LAs taxed?

Pretty simple question really. Are mobs that spawn naturally (that is, without fertilizer) still taxed if they spawn within the boarders of a taxed LA?
  16. Cerberus

Success rate on condition crafting

When crafting from a BP with 89% CoS (a maxed UL non-sib) what is the % of times you get a success and as such an item? Kind of curious about this since there's a lot of info regarding quantity crafting, but absolutely nothing regarding condition. I also suspect at least one of the many amp...
  17. Cerberus

Buying: Robot Component (res)

I'm buying robot components (res) atm. Fling me over a PM or FL me ingame. Any amounts are acceptable.
  18. Cerberus

MA hiring new C++ programmer

http://vakanser.se/jobb/c+programmer/ It's from the 2nd of November for a position in Gothemburg, so it shouldn't be filled yet. Have fun applying.
  19. Cerberus

Paint job for weapons

As it stands, weapons are one of the few items that can't have their looks altered, save for attaching attachments. Despite this, there's quite a few people that could (at least for a time period) use weapons partially based on how awesome they look. The substantial drooling over Arkadia...
  20. Cerberus

Post your current goals

In this thread we'll post our current goals, either short term or long term. Let it be anything from checking out the rextelum mob, to gathering all TPs, to just gaining another level in ranged plasma. Feel free to edit/add whenever you have archived your goal, with a fancy picture attached...
  21. Cerberus

Looking for soc that focuses on crafting/mining/game analysis

Just as the topic says, I'm interested in a soc that focuses on crafting, mining or game analysis. If you happen to know one where several such members exist, feel free to reply or drop me a pm.
  22. Cerberus

Buying: Level 2 finder amps

Interested in level 2 finder amps, both full and partially full TT. Of course partially full ones have less MU than filled. Feel free to pm.
  23. Cerberus

Average TT on full quality for non-stackables?

Simple question really: When doing full quality, what is the average TT of the items you're getting for what item name? If you're putting in residue instead to max TT, how much residue do you spend on a certain amount of items? Maybe someone did a test like this in the past; would be very nice...
  24. Cerberus

Are finds avatar specific?

Simple question, does it have a simple answer? If I bomb an area and get a claim, I won't get a new one in that area for some time. Judging from previous tests, bombing in this area is about as useful as shooting in the air (as in, you won't end up with a decent TT% return). But what if...
  25. Cerberus

Here's my hypthesis; disprove it

First off I'm going to start off by saying that this hypothesis clearly breaks Occam's razor, however, I feel that it could explain why looting can be so inconsistent. Assumption: The loot works without memory Assumption: When checking individual runs, loot behaves very irrational; much unlike...
Back