Search results

1. Melon

New Laptop

Heyy guys! I'm in need of a new machine, this one's far too old and slow and struggles to play EU on 'low' settings, let alone anything better! I need a laptop for portability purposes, and as many of you guys know quite a bit about stuff like this, I thought I better ask you! The most...
  2. Melon

BSOD question.

I have been on holiday for 3 weeks and thus was not around for when the VU came out, so don't know all the details. But every time a press the login button on the client loader, the screen comes up black, and before anything relevant to EU comes up (eg the login page), I get the BSOD. I know...
  3. Melon

Jurai Blood Wants More Blood!

Do YOU want to: Make new friends?Become part of a welcoming family?Join one of the oldest and most respected societies in EU?Go on regular team hunts and other activites?Be around people striving to be better?Try mobs you may not have tried before?Not limit yourself to your same old routine?And...
  4. Melon

Knight Armour

Hey Im looking to buy a full set of knight armour and i culdnt see anyone selling it at twin peaks so i thought id ask here. Anyone wanna sell a FULL set of Knight armour for tt+70?? PM me with offers:D Thanks
  5. Melon

Where to find?

Hi I am at the level in the game when, with my breer m3a, i am hunting cornundos, caudats and cornundacaudas, young-old. I find these are giving me good loots and i was wondering where to find some more (apart from around PA as the PA scenary is getting a bit boring:rolleyes:). I have all...
  6. Melon

What gun?

Hi Im on approx 1k rifle skill now(yh im quite new) and i maxed out my opalo ages ago. I was wondering if there is a gun i should go for now that has the learning increses? For example i know Isis Cb5 has them but i would prefferably have a laser. Does sollomate outbacko have them?
  7. Melon

Hidden Skills

Hi, I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to post a comment of all the hidden skills in the game eg. Markmanship, coolness etc and how many of the origional skills you need to get them. Thanks in advance:)
  8. Melon

Entropia Will expand when...

I think we will all agree when we say EU would be better if Amethera and maybe a new planet would open up quickly yh? well i think that MA will be under pressure to open up more space etc when there are more people on EU. Dont get me wrong i think MA is doing a great job I just reccomend we...
  9. Melon

Atrox Egg - Still available for viewing??

In CND is the atrox egg still available for public view and if so where?? lol
  10. Melon

New Amerthera Map ?

Please could someone give me the URL to a revised amerthera map because the one ive got doesnt even show the Emerald Lakes tp's.. PLEASE!!!:)
  11. Melon

CONFUSED!!! About planets and continents

I saw on a website that the solar system of entropia had 12 planets. It was i link off http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Calypso i think but i cant seem to find it now. The planets were: -Ixion -Janus1 -Janus2 -Telesto -Gorgon -Calypso -Hynos (huge planet) -Prometheus -Artemis -Maia -Rhea...
Back