Search results

1. Returns_Again

Help: Problems regarding a soc HoF

That about sums it up for me, and that would also be his last moment as a society mate. :cool:
  2. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

You bet! ;)
  3. Returns_Again

What will happen on monday...

Or 10 - 20 - '30
  4. Returns_Again

Looking for a new society.

It might you get offers if you post what time you are usually active, in MA Time. Some societies match your requirements, but have specific active times. Good luck in your search.
  5. Returns_Again

Entropia Politics Threads

Just because a government does not "officially" exist within EU, doesn't mean there can't be or isn't one. I am not sure where this is all going to end up, but I say give those that want to debate all of these issues a subforum to do it in. That way, you wouldn't have to merge the threads...
  6. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

Thank you all, very much, for your input so far.
  7. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

:) So, would you like me to list Modified Miners as "International" then?
  8. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

It's a thought, but that is not the goal of my thread here. I am just looking for country specific information.
  9. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

Yes, you are right, I will include that for those that wish to be listed under that category. Thanks. :)
  10. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

I have seen information here on society rankings, society websites, lineage, history, and other information, but have yet to see a grouping of Societies by main country. I think it would be interesting to see, and helpful for those looking to apply to "country specific" societies. I will...
  11. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

Societies by Base Country: Australia: ANZAC Brazil: Brazilian United Stars Canada: Nymphs Of Artemis (North America) Czech/Slovak: Legacy of CSc. Denmark: Danish Mercenaries Dutch/Belgium: Holland.Nu Estonia: EEEE Finland: 50/50 Fennomania Germany: Die Templar German Warlords Raumschiff...
  12. Returns_Again

Nice loot shop you have online. Hope all is going well with you.

Nice loot shop you have online. Hope all is going well with you.
  13. Rat Pack's Melee Mondays

Rat Pack's Melee Mondays

Rat Pack's Melee Mondays
  14. Rat Pack's Melee Mondays

Rat Pack's Melee Mondays

Rat Pack's Melee Mondays
  15. Returns_Again

Free Peds Gold Edition

I think it's great! Keep it coming! :cool:
  16. Returns_Again

You made me camp ripper snappers

I am hoping your luck comes soon on these. :popcorn:
  17. Returns_Again

Where on Calypso is Marco (part2) 09-07-27

D'Oh, beat me to it. Was going to say Sakura City too, because of the plants in the background.
  18. Returns_Again

I lost my adjusted FAP

Nice to see this had a happy ending. Glad you got your fap back.
  19. Returns_Again

Editing the controls in game

If the key is greyed out in the "Global" action set, then it is because it is used somewhere in set 1-9. You will have to click through each set, and find where the key is highlighted, then when you find it, drag the key to the garbage can (seen when you bring up the edit panel L). You will...
  20. Returns_Again

It's a Soc, but not as we know it....?

I'll have to echo those above... Never seen a member myself.
  21. Returns_Again

80 peds FREE

Nice find for a bp collector. :D
  22. Returns_Again

New Society ~ Splinter Cell

I see you already have a few members... Good luck with the society.
  23. Returns_Again

Where to view rare items ingame

Great idea! I have absolutely nothing rare in my apt, so I won't list it, but that would be cool to have listed somewhere. I can see guided walking tours in the future. :D
  24. Returns_Again

Hunt for a HoF

Makes me want to dust off my Opalo! Nice article. Sorry I missed the event, I will try and make the next one.
  25. Returns_Again

Event: Hogglo Flu Part II - 5000 PED prizes

Gratz, Ghostknife!
Back