Search results

1. Returns_Again

Societies by Country

Societies by Base Country: Australia: ANZAC Brazil: Brazilian United Stars Canada: Nymphs Of Artemis (North America) Czech/Slovak: Legacy of CSc. Denmark: Danish Mercenaries Dutch/Belgium: Holland.Nu Estonia: EEEE Finland: 50/50 Fennomania Germany: Die Templar German Warlords Raumschiff...
  2. Returns_Again

Selling: Vindicator (M) / Longu Rancher Hat (M)

EDIT: SOLD, thanks. ************************************* Selling this cool looking set of armor. Vindicator (M). Current Market rate is TT+567. Armor is full TT (137.50 PEDs). Your price: TT+500 = 637 PEDs Buy-out. Hat is no longer for sale via this thread. PM me to meet me anytime...
  3. Returns_Again

Rat Pack is Opening Its Doors for Two New Members

Update: We opened our doors for two, and found three great new members! We will close our doors for now, in order for everyone to get better aquainted. As always, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Original post retained for informational purposes, below. *************************...
  4. Returns_Again

Selling: 379 Dark Umber Paint

For Sale: 379 Dark Umber Paint ~ 136.44 TT Value Starting Bid: 218.30 PEDs = 160% (Or Best Offer) Buyout Bid: 266.05 PEDs = 195% Auction will end 2 days after starting bid is met, or Buyout is met (Whichever happens first.)
  5. Returns_Again

Rat Pack's Message to EU Community

To the EU Community; It is unfortunate when a member of one's society is found out to be something other than what he/she claimed to be, especially when his/her actions have impacted not only the other members of the society, but other members of the EU community as well. I am writing this...
  6. Returns_Again

FYI: Standing Screens Do Not Display Text

Just for those who are thinking of purchasing Standing Screens (Non-PC)... ****************************** 2009-02-23 16:12 You wrote: I purchased a Standing Screen today. I took the screen up to my apartment and placed the screen in my apartment. The screen is around 32...
  7. Returns_Again

Buying: Dark Umber Paint

Looking for around 150 cans of Dark Umber Paint at Market Price. Can meet anytime between 13:00 and 05:00 MA Time.
  8. Returns_Again

Selling: Apartment ~ Chikara Ai 10C

Has been sold, thank you.
  9. Returns_Again

Unusable Keyboard Button?

I tried many variations of searches on this subject, and could not find anything… Before I send in a support case to MA, I figured I would check to see if anyone else has any info on this: I used to use my Delete key for various weapons I was hunting with, and had it set to the * Global Action...
  10. Returns_Again

Selling: Longu Rancher Hat (M)

Selling my Longu Rancher Hat (M) Starting Bid: TT+500 Buyout: TT+650 Auction will run 36 hours after the starting bid, or until buyout is met. Can meet anytime between 12:00 and 05:00 MA Time
  11. Returns_Again

Buying: Argonaut Skins/Leathers/Textures

EDIT: No longer buying Argo Skins/Hides/Textures, thanks.
  12. Returns_Again

Crystal Palace Hunt ~ Rat Pack Open House

Rat Pack is having an Open House Crystal Palace Hunt and is inviting you to join the hunt if you are thinking about joining a society, or making a change. (Note: You are not required to join Rat Pack to participate in this hunt, this is just to get to know us.) On Saturday, November 8th, 01:00...
  13. Returns_Again

Selling: Gen Ameth HQ Tower B ~ Apt 16F

Closing this out... No longer for sale via this auction.
  14. Returns_Again

You know it's a bad day when...

Okay, not sure if this has been done before, I searched, but could not come up with anything. So here goes: Maybe we can have a little fun with this, the tag line is: "You know it's a bad day when..." and then you post a screen shot. ****************************************** You know it's...
  15. Returns_Again

Buying: Genesis Amethera Tower B 16E

Is the owner of this apartment willing to talk about selling? Currently shows Marcus Calendar the Estate Broker, so I figure someone is just holding as an investment or something...
  16. Returns_Again

Terrible Mistake!!

Today I made a terrible mistake! I wanted to make my house smell good, so I got out a candle I like. The wick had mushroomed at the top, and instead of just clipping it off at the top, I used the scissors to try and scrape off the unwanted part. This resulted in pulling off the entire wick...
  17. Returns_Again

CryENGINE®2 EFD Contest

I don't see that anyone has one going yet, so if that is the case, I will kick it off. If anyone would like to contribute to the prize pool, please let me know. To the person who correctly predicts the CryENGINE VU: 50 PEDS and 5500 EFD Thank you Thoreau for EFD Contribution! Please post...
  18. Returns_Again

Selling: Gradivore/Velvet Comfyr Chair

Edit: Auction is over, and chair goes to the starting bidder. Thank you! Perhaps this will find a nice home. Hardly used, no stains, well maintained, full TT :) (17.60 PEDS) Starting Bid: 130 Peds even Buyout Bid: 200 Peds even Auction will end Wednesday August 27 @01:00 MA time, or when...
  19. Returns_Again

Question: Society Leader Private Forum?

Hi all society leaders. A society mate and I were chatting about this and that the other day, and an idea was born about the potential of a Private Forum, here on EF, for Society Leaders only. This would be a forum where the leaders of societies would exchange ideas, share concerns, and...
  20. Returns_Again

Rat Pack Society Shopkeeper

Hi all, We have not yet figured out what, if anything we want to focus sales on, so for the time being, we are selling mixed loot, and crafted items in our shopkeeper, and it is open to the public. We are currently located at Genesis Amethera Tower B, Apartment 16F It is our policy to sell...
  21. Returns_Again

The Eyes Have It?

Is it just me, or is the new eye movement a little freaky? It is going to take some getting used to for me. Perhaps it would have been cool if they added some "postures" for your eyes, oooo, how about :rolleyes: or maybe ;)
  22. Returns_Again

Buying: Shopkeeper

Found a seller. I am no longer looking. Thank you! Ratae.
  23. Returns_Again

Buying: ASG-1 Pig

Found a seller! Thank you very much! No longer looking.
  24. Returns_Again

FYI: Rat Pack is Recruiting

Edit: Rat Pack is CLOSING the society to new members at this time. We have taken in some great new members, and perhaps in the near future we will open the society to new members; until then, I wish you well in your search for a society.
  25. Returns_Again

Who Did NOT Get a Beret?

Well, it seems like many of us did. I thought we all got a beret, if we were active since before today, but some have said that not all colonists received one. I was wondering, who of you out there did NOT receive a beret who had an avatar prior to January 30, 2008? Ratae.
Back