Search results

1. E

Selling: Taking offers on skills, rings, weapons and more

How much is the MarCorp Kallous-7 Tier 9 (Category 3 Winning Weapon) + Omegaton A105, Improved?
  2. E

Think twice before buying E.L.M weapons

this calculation looks so wrong, no way on earth this is right lol
  3. E

First 100 people on ignore list !

How do you even find 100 people to ignore :D I played since 2006 and i ignored noone yet
  4. E

HUGE JACKPOT 25000 PED, Monthly Event on The Land of Oz, Calypso (36506, 35207) !!!

Thx for the fun even. Didn't win but got consolation price :cool:
  5. E

EntropiaGold's: GoldGrinder - The Ultimate Grinder Event

hi registering my cool omega team! Team Tyrano Nixola OMEGATEAMZ avatar name: nixola nixa rex
  6. E

Buying: Omegaton M83 Predator

Eson is selling one my friend
  7. E

Selling: Herman LAW-50 Smuggler Tier 9.5

Yea but they base competitions and stuff on the DPS that's mentioned on the front page on each weapon, thats why its interesting :P
  8. E

im talking about the base dps that is on the front page of the weapon, not some base dps you calculated! ;)
  9. E

Okey I have no clue what this gun goes for so was kinda looking for a ballpark SB :P
  10. E

what is base-dps and how much would you want for a sb?
  11. E

Free! Weednesday Diamond small-Trox Grind!!!

Aw I missed it by 30 minutes :(. GL to all hope to see one more next wednesday :cool:
  12. E

Selling: LC-300 Ambush tier 1.9 + Adjusted FAP tier 3.9

is there no SB or BO on the ambush? :cool:
  13. E

FYI: Land Area # 53 Segna Forest

it's pretty optimistic but I like the idea :D EU needs people like you, with ideas and events to create action, this game lacks it you shouldnt care about messi, he thinks he knows the most because he paid MA the most out of everyone :laugh:
  14. E

Event Category Chip Out Dysfunction!

good suggestion, i spent thousands on this event and i got 11th place (or atleast very close) and get nothing.. so boring that people chip out to own the lower category and it really sucks for us that are the lowest of our cat atm
  15. E

FYI: Spacejanitors Atrox Paradise LA # 02 Under new ownership.

Love the competition idea, but how about you make it highest single loot?`It's gonna be pointless for low-mid-even high level hunters since the ubers are gonna claim it for sure
  16. E

Suggestion: Rare boss spawns

If you really play the game using just 2-3 buttons then I'm sure you're not the main target for these threads, and maybe the idea can teach you to play the game in a more entertaining way. I'm sure there are lots of people wishing for more fun and excitement, instead of cynically looking at...
  17. E

The point of having these rare boss spawns is that every level should be able to deal with it. If there's a combibo rare spawn a level 5 should be able to kill it, I don't see any boss atm that's for low levels? The system I'm talking about is to allow every hunter of every level to have some...
  18. E

That's why I said the "boss" should have a different color and size than the normal ones, even a different look would do it. I never shot one by mistake in WoW and I've never heard anyone do it either, so why would it happen in EU?
  19. E

No, it should be a very low aggro range on the rare spawns so it won't interfere.
  20. E

My idea of a rare spawn is a non-aggressive kind of strong version of the respective race. I mean that the players are in no way forced or need to kill it but it could maybe have a random respawn timer of 2-7 days which makes it rare to find in a spawn but also intriguing to kill because of...
  21. E

What above poster explained. More fun = more players. Maybe it's not fun to you, but it might be fun to other players. The bosses will have increased HP which will make them more expensive to kill and have a chance of dropping something that's not necessarily high in TT price but purely...
  22. E

Sand king hussk and more bosses like that also exists in WoW and are called world bosses, nothing like what I mean. There's nothing wrong with liking a game but missing a aspect from another fun game. If you played call of duty because you love the game but you also like CS GO because they...
Back