1. macaulus

Selling: Pimp My Avatar

bump it up !
  2. macaulus

been a while, bumpin it up again!
  3. macaulus

as i was aware it wasnt a strictly australian term, i dont really care, just looking for a sale lol Seems ive had a few bites on the mask only, ill leave this as a full outfit for a little while longer, then maybe let the mask go by itself for the right price, it took an age for me to get the...
  4. macaulus

Bump Bump Bumpity Bump!!!
  5. macaulus

Bumpity Bump
  6. macaulus

Bump It Up!!!
  7. macaulus

Here It Is - OldSkool Shizzle - Pimp your Ava today For sale as full outfit PM directly for expression of interest
  8. macaulus

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

102. Siobhan Siam Ameno 286k The 3-Toed Sloths 2011 103. Adrian Adi Martis 221k m2s 2011 not sure about these ones, i know a few ppl that obv dont want to be mentioned that are above this skill level. I'm not top100, but maybe you add me at position no.104 (lol) at 210k and make my day ;)...
  9. macaulus

@FPC: Makeup?

last day before 2011, any word on this from MA ???
  10. macaulus

Halloween Gifts 2010 - Skeleton Outfit

missed out on the pants this year, and tbh, its the first time since 2005 that i havent received 3 gifts...what gives....spoken to more peeps that have depo'd way to much( i dont fall into this bracket these days, but its still 100's USD per month) and they didnt receive either. Please MA...
  11. macaulus

i liked entropiaforumdotcom the way it was

not really the case, i am aware that the owner of entropiaforum.com is responible for making the redirects if the server has changed, this can be cumbersome (manually adding) or done through external applications and done in blanket style rules(if applicable) to cut down on manual labour. as to...
  12. macaulus

i liked entropiaforumdotcom the way it was

figured i'd write a quick note im not overly active in the forums, but i have links saved from way back when i could be bothered to save all the wonderful threads people posted to things that actually helped me in game, from memory (given my bookmarks dont work anymore...jimmyb was one of...
  13. macaulus

GenX000's Cheap FAP Service

bump for a great fapper, wouldnt hesitate to recommend Genx to anyone needing a professional service with great rates
  14. macaulus

FYI: 2010 Bot (invasion) locations!

higher big bulks were outa mino a few days ago, waaaaay south east at least 1.5 minor jumps
  15. macaulus

Selling: Weaponz and Armorz and other Fecal Matter

bump, so i cant borrow his shit anymore (like i want that, pity hes a mate, hope you dont sell ur shit mate lol)
  16. macaulus

Selling: Weaponz and Armorz and other Fecal Matter

bump for a mate, love that eon, if ma were nicer these days, i would consider snapping those up, great armour ;)
  17. macaulus

Buying: Eon (M) for items

bump for a mate :)
  18. macaulus

Question: Should MA upload to file hosting sites?

way i see it....they musn't want our cash ?....just makes me log into another game...which costs less....cause all games do lol...ill be back..and they know it..but for how long ? if service isn't met..I go somewhere else.....again...ill be back...but the breaks are becoming more frequent...and...
  19. macaulus

Selling: Spods Stores :the business and assets

can i ask after SB is met how long the auction will run please ?
  20. macaulus

Selling: Selling Shadow Arms (F) SGA

arms sold to private sale
  21. macaulus

bump, and a price drop to tt+9k
  22. macaulus

another bump for this one
  23. macaulus

bump on this one, no one interested in shadow sga ?
  24. macaulus

Looted the Shadow Arms SGA (F) today with Mid (see thread here). Looking to sell, tt + 9k
  25. macaulus

WoF 2010 Pre-Launch News and Translator Call-Up

seems the innocent party bit is a perceptual thing, i do not believe they are innocent, and you do. I dont believe this is the case, again perception, i will no longer put forward my opinion, seems if its not along the party line, it just gets edited out. Also seems that you do not believe this...
Back