Search results

1. macaulus

Selling: Pimp My Avatar

Here It Is - OldSkool Shizzle - Pimp your Ava today For sale as full outfit PM directly for expression of interest
  2. macaulus

i liked entropiaforumdotcom the way it was

figured i'd write a quick note im not overly active in the forums, but i have links saved from way back when i could be bothered to save all the wonderful threads people posted to things that actually helped me in game, from memory (given my bookmarks dont work anymore...jimmyb was one of...
  3. macaulus

Selling: Selling Shadow Arms (F) SGA

Looted the Shadow Arms SGA (F) today with Mid (see thread here). Looking to sell, tt + 9k
  4. macaulus

My first PKHoF

been spending a couple a months now in the ring, getting better slowly. today i got my first pk hof, 14 kills, and somehow i got a 2 for 1, i attached a screeny below, very strange, but I'm not complaining :)
  5. macaulus

Buying: Buying ML-35

Interested in buying an ML-35, please pm me with offers :)
  6. macaulus

Selling: SELLING LR48 UnL Gun

hi deciding to sell my beloved LR48 UnL Gun As far as i know it is the only one to be looted. I got it from a hogglo young. Have ran a price check thread, you can find more info here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/pricecheck/122134-pc-isis-lr48-ul.html TT Value 5876.32 ped...
  7. macaulus

2 for 1 ATH

Just got home from celebrating my first, and indeed second ATH ever, as you could imagine im pretty stoked, again, gratz to godspeed for the loan of the shadow, without it i prolly wouldnt of been out there solo. Hunting ATH: 30123 ped (Hogglo Young) New Item ATH: Isis LR48 UL click to enlarge
  8. macaulus

PC: Isis LR48 UL

looted this gun today (Isis LR48 UL), wondering what it might fetch, thnx again to Godspeed for the loan of his armour tt value: 5877 ped full tt value: 8912 ped Ive had a chance to do the fruit test as near as i can tell the decay is 3.70 pec a shot, feel free to point out if i am wrong as...
Back