Search results

1. _Raven_

Achievement: Treatment

It's almost 2 years since I unlocked Medicine, today I learned Treatment! :nurse:
  2. _Raven_

Achievement: Unlocked a new dance

Yesterdays unlocking of Combat Sense must haved boosted this one up: now Avoidance unlocked! :wtg:
  3. _Raven_

Achievement: Combat Sense

Yeeeah finally unlocked Combat Sense :)
  4. _Raven_

Scoreboard ranking system

Hi, I have a question about the EntropiaTracker Scoreboard ranking system if same number of globals for several players exists. Example from the current scoreboard for TOP FORMICACIDA HUNTER: Player A reached 12 globals for the mob on day 6, Player B reached 12 globals on day 7. The...
  5. _Raven_

Achievement: Fashion Design

During a small break from various Iron missions I got a new skill: Fashion Design :laugh: Click to enlarge
  6. _Raven_

Achievement: Wounding :)

A new skill! :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. _Raven_

Achievement: Cga

New skill acquired: CGA! :D Click to enlarge
  8. _Raven_

Uber: 3.3K Dino Shoes

Yees, a pair of golden shoes! :D Click to enlarge
  9. _Raven_

Achievement: Medecine

Unlocked Medicine! :) Click to enlarge
  10. _Raven_

Uber: XXIII Crude Oil

I'm one lucky girl today :) On rare occaisions I spend some time mining. There's almost never anything left for me in the ground, certainly not of the glowing kind... Today was different, very different!! :yay: Click to enlarge
  11. _Raven_

HoF: 7254 Ambulimax Young

Yeeeees! :banana: Click to enlarge According to Entropia Tracker it was also my 100th global on Ambulimax (at least in the last year). :yup:
  12. _Raven_

Achievement: Coolness

Unlocked coolness! :cool: Click to enlarge
  13. _Raven_

HoF: A Feffoid HoF

A sweet 6218 Ped HoF from a Feffoid Raider! :dance: Click to enlarge
  14. _Raven_

Buying: Hunter Harness (F), Hunter Gloves (F)

As title says I'm interested in buying: Hunter Harness (F) Hunter Gloves (F)
  15. _Raven_

Achievement: Martial Arts!

Martial Arts unlocked! Thank u MA for a fine 3x skill period! :cool: Click to enlarge
  16. _Raven_

A weekend of new skills & HoF

Ah, what a great EU-weekend - filled with fun soc hunts & glowing swirls :D Got 2 new skills: Material Extraction Methodology & Melee Damage Assassment.. And a proper ending when this Legionaire brought me 1502 ped in the nick of time! Click to enlarge
  17. _Raven_

Oj!

What's this?! Even a small w00t! is in place as I venture on in the world of 24h Hall of Fame... Globals and HoF's each and other day is quite unusal for me :cool:
  18. _Raven_

Yeees - my first HoF

Yeee...sweet!! :yay: And so I really did get the first Hof within this first year, let's hope it's not the last... On top of that a little bonus global yesterday from a mature Armax Bull that came in my way (81 ped). Heaven knows, maybe the (texture) crafting will pay off this weekend too...
  19. _Raven_

51 Ped (Bristlehog young)

Not a day too soon - 51 Ped from a young Bristlehog :yay:
  20. _Raven_

The Cottage

Downloaded VU 9.1, MA welcomed me with some nice Christmas gifts: Mittens and a Gift Wrapped Box. Thanks MA! :) At first I got stuck for ages S of Pandora, actually it wasn't only because of the stupid lag. Anyway, finally managed to move out of there.. Had a funny place for a claim later on...
  21. _Raven_

To orb or not to orb

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/mindark-announcements/89733-ebn-blackness.html The Orb, yes it was on my TODO for the week(end), and now this EBN flash. All reports of lag & creatures that will drain my 101 health in no time. I guess I might as well keep out... Mining my own business in a...
  22. _Raven_

10.000 steps a day

During my mining session today I was beginning to think that it would be nice with a 'pedometer feature' in EU, or some sort of statistics saved for distance travelled (TP/TPchip not included), connected to athletic skill?... Since you run around a lot esp in the mining business I guess the...
  23. _Raven_

Another blog entry from some new player

After minimal loot & close to 0 dodge skilling in Ithaca, I made a very short visit to Adrijannas apartment in Omegaton Western Habitat, (9G Epsilon) ...not much to see really. How/what is The Orb doing these days?? :scratch2:
Back