Search results

1. Rich

Jurai Blood Cadets are recruiting!

Jurai Blood Cadets are recuiting! We are currently looking for some more blood to add to our great soc ;) A bit about us...we are part of the Jurai Blood tiers which start at Jurai Blood who are number 23 most skills soc in EU, then going to Jurai Blood Acadamy and the us, Jurai Blood Cadets. We...
  2. Rich

Tree, Keren & Rich global

Korss H400 from a feff, no surprises there ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=118018&c=22 Item distribution was a bit strange since im sure i did the least damage but it was split evenly anyway :)
  3. Rich

Keren, Tree & Rich global into 2008

Me, Keren and Tree got this nice global while in a very good hunt :yay: Not a bad start to 2008 ;)
  4. Rich

Unlocked Marksmanship

Yay, Level 10 Sniper :yay: and marksmanship I love getting lots of green again :thumbup:
  5. Rich

Jurai Blood Cadets

Keren, Melon and I (that right K? ;)) went Maff hunting last night, no armor and we got this :yay: Excuse my nakedness, and sorry Melon for covering you with the loot window. :)
  6. Rich

Tree and Rich Global (my first!)

WOOT I joined Tree hunting, and after some bad loot we got this :) :) I wasn't paying attention before but then i heard the noise :yay: Thank you very much Tree :) First team global for me! woot
  7. Rich

Selling Robot Parts

Selling Robot Parts: 0 x Robot Auto Adjuster >>> 0 x Robot Data Link >>> 0 x Robot Image Amplifier >>> 0 x Robot Flare Filter >>> 0 x Adapter Module >>>...
  8. Rich

Black Snable

Alright, who's been grafittiing on the snablesnots again? :scratch2:
  9. Rich

Random Crashing

Very often when I an running EU it shuts down without notice and comes up with an error message about how Entropia Universe did not shut down properly. I also have a more serious problem, which is that my pc shuts down and resarts randomly again, without notice. I have defragmented, error...
  10. Rich

Crashing

I have read ther guides and tried out what they said but I am still having problems once I start up EU. Whenever I run it I can stay online for a few minutes then it closes and sometimes shuts down my whole pc with it. I tried going into the program files and deleting the files with the...
  11. Rich

Opalo upgrade

I am almost max on opalo and was just thinking what gun to use next. I dont have a huge amount of peds so any ideas would be appreciated :)
Back