Search results

1. J

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

To be honest, I think that is just an excuse. It's not hard to find out if money is being laundered, and this game is not a good way to launder money when compared to cryptocurencies, NFT'S and similar.
  2. J

Withdraw delay more than 1 year

This game is starting to feel more and more like a fossil from the past. The official transfer time for a withdrawal is 50 business days. It is spectacularly slow and obviously at the bortom of MA's list of priorities. We live in 2021, there are several fast and secure solutions to this.
  3. J

Selling: Selling adj nemesis(m)

Selling full adj nemesis male, most parts are tier 1,99 - gloves are 0,99. Asking price is +2.3k.
  4. J

Sand King ATH

No conspiracy here unfortunatly. I know two people who was there. One got 8k, the other around 11k
  5. J

Selling: Selling Calytrek CR. Spirit MK. 1 - T.2.99 (SOLD)

Selling this beautiful rifle. Perfect fit with Dante amp, with the amp you get around 62% efficiency. I don't get to play as much as I used to, so I might aswell free up some peds. Tier rate is 132/200. Price is +4400. Contact me here or ingame (Cheese Jay Smooth) I'm usually on during the...
  6. J

OLA#44 [200,603] deATH ahead - New Naming & Rewards!!

Please register Cheese Jay Smooth
  7. J

MA, don't remove Iron missions

From a business standpoint, there should be no reason for MA to prioritize removing the iron missions. Having both iron and codex simply makes people grind even more, making more revenue. People getting more skills just means that they cycle more peds which also creates more revenue. I'm sure...
  8. J

Ah the good old days!

First HOF This is probably what hooked me for good. My first high, which im still chasing. Pic is from 2004/2005. 7 different items including a104 amp. Probably the entire Daikiba loot table at the time.
  9. J

Selling: Adjusted EP-41 Tier 2.99

Great unlimited mid level grinding gun/mayhem gun. I've had both good results and good times with it. Slap an a104 amp and some attachments on it and you got about 62% efficiency. I can also sell you a104 amp for a fair price. SOLD. MODS MAY DELETE.
  10. J

Doubling Prizes, Are You Brave Enough?

Cheese Jay Smooth - Condition
  11. J

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

You didn't get my point. My point is that it is up to everyone if they think the product is worth spending money on. If you don't like the product, fine. Do something else. This forum feels like this game is forcing people to play it, and they hate playing it.
  12. J

Under 75% TT return - The Broken Window

If you don't like the current state of the game, please don't play it. Take a week or a month or a year break. We know MA don't pay much attention to the endless stream of whining on this forum. Most of us actually still enjoy it obviously and the player base is is once again rising. For the...
  13. J

Namokillers's Blog

Hi, I've seen you plenty of times in the Trooper fields :). On topic: Your returns at 95% is about avarage from my experience. If you cycle big peds you will of course loose more at 95% but your chances of hitting multipliers will also increase. To be fair, you are one 1k+ loot short of...
  14. J

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Register Cheese Jay Smooth
  15. J

Warrior

No longer any warriors at W Minopolis..
  16. J

Achievement: Highest HP avatar ingame and the story

Starts off by admitting you didnt even read the post, continues with telling him he is a cheater without any proof, ends with saying everyone hates you for having succeeded without cheating unlke everyone else. You sound like a really charming guy.
  17. J

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

18. J

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

Register Cheese Jay Smooth. Hunting UGA Mining UGA
  19. J

How big are "resource areas"?

LBML does a pretty good job on zoning out our resources. It seems the more commom resources are spread out throughout the zones, the good stuff however seems to be in smaller areas. I usually find rare ores pretty close to each other, however, coming back to the same area later doesn't seem to...
  20. J

Zip's weekly 50% Taxback event with Jackpot!!!

21. J

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

Register Cheese Jay Smooth pls
Back