Search results

1. J

Selling: Selling adj nemesis(m)

Selling full adj nemesis male, most parts are tier 1,99 - gloves are 0,99. Asking price is +2.3k.
  2. J

Selling: Selling Calytrek CR. Spirit MK. 1 - T.2.99 (SOLD)

Selling this beautiful rifle. Perfect fit with Dante amp, with the amp you get around 62% efficiency. I don't get to play as much as I used to, so I might aswell free up some peds. Tier rate is 132/200. Price is +4400. Contact me here or ingame (Cheese Jay Smooth) I'm usually on during the...
  3. J

Selling: Adjusted EP-41 Tier 2.99

Great unlimited mid level grinding gun/mayhem gun. I've had both good results and good times with it. Slap an a104 amp and some attachments on it and you got about 62% efficiency. I can also sell you a104 amp for a fair price. SOLD. MODS MAY DELETE.
  4. J

How big are "resource areas"?

LBML does a pretty good job on zoning out our resources. It seems the more commom resources are spread out throughout the zones, the good stuff however seems to be in smaller areas. I usually find rare ores pretty close to each other, however, coming back to the same area later doesn't seem to...
  5. J

Selling: Adjusted EP-41 tier 2,9

Adjusted EP-41 tier 2,9 (sold) Item is sooooold
  6. J

Selling: Selling set: 5a Plates.

SOLD mods may lock/delete thread.
  7. J

Cyclop Depths as a team.

Just finished the vault hunter mission, and tried my luck in the instance. Thought I'd bring a couple of friends next time as it was risky doing solo. So onto my question: Does all party members have to finish that total pain in the ass midsion chain for us to team up? Or just the party leader...
  8. J

Most valuable ores

Hey, i recently returned from a 3 year old break so the ore market is almot the opposite of what it was, what im wondering is: Which ores are the most valuable atm? the ores i remember was up to 500% is now useless(105% ish) I got some hansadian rock today which sold at 600% but they dont have...
  9. J

Selling: Selling full ambulimax set (M) See Pictures.

I made the tough decision to sell my beloved clothes today, this set will get you alot of attention i promise you :) Check out link for pictures: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=147245&c=7 Ambulimax Radar Jacket(m) Ambulimax Basic shirt(m) Ambulimax Basic pants(m)...
  10. J

Selling: Limited Edition Collectors Coin.

Looted one today, start bidding :) Auction lasts 24h.
  11. J

Selling: Skills

Selling skills, make bids in this thread please. No point of bidding tt+1 etc, then il rather sell em cheap at auction. The auction will end next sunday (21th) You provide chip. Since many of the bidders would like to stay anonymous, you can send me a pm if you want to know if yours still the...
  12. J

Selling Items

[Deleted] Skills will be for sale later when i get the time to log in. Also a appartment in TI City Gold Building 10E. Make bids in this thread please, auction ends in one week. No % bids, only tt+ or total value. Bulk bids might go over single item bids if i like the bulk bid better. (i prefer...
  13. J

Some of my achievements this month

The first week went ok, no globals so i lost alot. But when i got this: I was really happy. Only two days later this one popped up: Thats two ubers in 3 days folks :D A couple of days with hardcore hunting later, i finally unlocked RDA: From that until now the hunting has been regular to...
  14. J

Selling Full Ghost(m)

Hey, im selling my ghost armor(m), Bids start at +300 and the Buyout is +330. Might even lower the already cheap buyout if you buy it fast.
  15. J

Selling Maddox 4.

**sold** Hey, im considering selling my Maddox 4 and Fi/Ra/Co Beast amp. Il set a startbid on tt+900 and a buyout on tt+1100. Make me offers on the amp. Might consider to trade for a m2875+peds.
  16. J

Eu: Cribs

Hey, i didnt find a topic about this already, so i thought i'd make one. Just bought myself an appartment and im currently buying stuff for it, but it isnt finished yet. I would really like to see pictures of your houses/appartments to get ideas, or just show them off. So go on, post your...
  17. J

Mob locations

Hey, i recently started playing again after a one-and-a-half year break. I remember back in the good days that there were maps with the mobl-locations, Ive been looking around but havent found anything like that yet. As ive forgotten all the good hunting spots this would be really handy. Also an...
Back