Search results

1. Mathayus

A couple globals

Hi everyone. Been a long time i have played more seriously, and so i thought was easy to start with some shared mobs to get something. So i picked up a few globals and a hof on robots and feffs. Enjoy :yay:
  2. Mathayus

Old Hangar itens

Hi everyone. So while messing on my storage i came across with 3 very old itens that i believe it has no use anymore but i don't know if there's any colectors paying for that or if i'm still missing anything regarding them. Energy Storage TT 24ped Odenfield Ventricle System TT 17ped Hydraulic...
  3. Mathayus

Question: Current Bp's worth the most

Hi everyone. Been away from game seriously for maybe 2 years (just coming back from time to time to play 30 minutes, 1 hour) and was checking these days on all my stuff and since i got a shitload of different Bp's, i was wondering what's the most wanted Bp's these days, or what are the ones...
  4. Mathayus

Yellow and grey loots again please :)

Since "we are celebrating" the 10th aniversarie of the game, why not enable a day or two with the old peds in loot? 24hours with a exchange of oils for pure peds? Would be nice to get a small retunr to the past in that field and being able to remind the days where we used to see the exact amount...
  5. Mathayus

Info: Laser pistols

Hi every1. I was trying to figure this out myself but i'm running out of patiente/time and so would ask for some help. While (L) guns are great, having to buy a new one everytime one brokes, it's a pain, sometimes there are not enough peds to go out and buy a new Full tt one, to get it for the...
  6. Mathayus

HoF: Merry Mayhem Utopia few more stories to tell :)

So, after last story where me and Ruru hit a great run finished with a uberloot, we can't stop moving. After that, everyday me and him do our 2 daily team runs, aswell some on Solo. Some times we do profit, some times we loose, but in the end, remains some good memories about Merry Mayhem. So we...
  7. Mathayus

Selling: MM edition Omegaton Igni L1011 and Marcorp Kallous-5

Selling these 2 weapons Due to decay test, they are both at 0.99ped, decay is tested and goes On Marcorp 0.0002 and 0.0001 On Omegaton, it means that at least the Omegaton is worth the double of Marcorp, and so who comes with an offer of 200ped take both. On auction there are 2 sales of the...
  8. Mathayus

Pricecheck, MM edition pistol and riffle

So, today went for another team mm run with another friend to try taking down the boss. We managed to do it, and got as reward these 2 guns Decay is tested and goes On Marcorp 0.0002 and 0.0001 On Omegaton. I want a pricecheck and ofcourse taking offers, all trough posts, no pm's so my...
  9. Mathayus

Uber: Utopia Merry Uber Mayhem Insane run

So the story goes like this. Yesterday decided to try for the first time the Merry Mayhem event. Picked up my keyes, and went for S2. Funny space, funny mobs and at the end of the first 10 minutes, got some swirlies. In loot a MarCorp Kallous-6 (L) ful tt Then convinced a soc friend to go and...
  10. Mathayus

A few more globals and another unlock

Time to post a few more from last 2 weeks. Starting with my first visit to ark, doing some missions, and went to Beladoth's that blessed me with this swirlies Then a few days later and back to Caly, another unlock, Material Extraction MEthodology (didn't even knew about this existance)...
  11. Mathayus

Destruction Derby, make Vehicle's comerce flow

Hello everyone. Today while reading regarding this new vu, i went trough a post of some1 saying something about how vehicle's business are a little stopped. So it come to my mind the Destruction Derby, an idea to make players use theyr cars with the aim to completely blow them out, creating the...
  12. Mathayus

Selling: Space Thruster (L) bp's (L)

Hello all, i'm selling 3 Bp's for space thruster (L), total 198clicks, looking to sell the whole package and not one by one. Price is set on 120Peds, something around 6100%, reply here or through pm.
  13. Mathayus

Achievement: Bpc

Another skill unlocked :wtg:
  14. Mathayus

Info: Next Island To infinity and beyond quest

I thought better to post here this info as i didn't found it nowhere and with some help managed to find out how to finish the quest. To start, this is the quest that will unlock Ancient Greece. It seems that on the begining, this quest had different requirements than has now. So first to every1...
  15. Mathayus

Question: Daily missions?

Been looking if there's any list but coudn't find nothing.. What i'm looking for, is a list of all the Caly daily missions, its a mess that i can't keep track of them :rolleyes:
  16. Mathayus

HoF: A few more and a soc team swirlies =)

Well, all dated from last week but just now gonna post them. Still the last day on my visit to F.O.M.A, time for 2 more globies :wtg: First a Lyst globie Then on the next run, time for a small globie on Cald Following day time for some Soc team Swirlies After all that, decided to go on...
  17. Mathayus

Selling: Selling Bp (L) for Prx roadster (L)

I'm selling 2 bps (L) for the PRX roadster (L) vehicle. One is 0.20, other is 0.58. Taking offers, let me see your's, trough post or pm.
  18. Mathayus

Help: Planets data folders.

Hi every1. Today with a noob move, i suddenly erased all my game folder, and now reinstalled, but is way too many Gygabites to download now.. Since my brother got at least calypso updated in his laptop, i was wondering copy the files to my computer, but the thing is that i have no idea which...
  19. Mathayus

2 Globies today at F.O.M.A

First time i go up there since it turned to F.O.M.A and payed out :yay: First run, 178 ped of iron 2nr run turned out crap and tried a 3rd run and result here :) 183ped of caldorite :yay: Glad for the swirlies back :D :wtg:
  20. Mathayus

My first crafting globals

So yesterday decided to get my hands on some skilling at craft. Picked up my gec spur gears 1k and in the middle of first 500clicks run i hit this one later decided to make a 2nd run, and again around middle of the run, hitted this one :D Made my day, and my first crafting globals. Now i...
  21. Mathayus

Thread Against falling damage

Hi everyone. I'm somehow pissed of because a simple jump makes some damage too on the avatars. I would understand taking some damage in a huge fall, but c'mon, taking damage even while going down a small hill, no jumps at all, it's insane... It's typical from Mindark to take out every little bit...
  22. Mathayus

A few more team globals

Last 2 days, a few globals, but all of them barely did to pay out the expenses.. Last night before the new update, first did a run with a friend on some frescoqudas and we picked up 4 globals Then later with soc friends, on some atrox Back to the bottom now.. :)
  23. Mathayus

Achievement: New skill unlocked, ExTrAcTiOn

Well, yesterday after the update, with all the bugs, all the mess, managed to get this achievement. :) :yay:
  24. Mathayus

HoF: This weekend, hof and a few globals

So, where should i start? A good weekend at least, on friday night, came from work, logged and i was bored...after a few minutes online, said to a soc mate, screw it, i'm gonna burn my peds on atrax. Went to omegaton, tp'ed into atrax beach, and first mob swirled to me :D Then, saturday...
  25. Mathayus

UTOPIA Chomper'ing

So, last night after some screw up, let's go, let's kick, let's rock, we decided to get some chompers and after all, it went nice, we managed to get 2 globals :yay: First one got killed when it popped up, and my screengrabber messed up From maximus view: And the 2nd one Looking forward...
Back