Search results

1. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Robot materials for very low MU

Hey! Selling robot materials regularly. Heat sink, safety system, weapon sight, filter, weapon grip ETC. for low % under MU. Send me a pm if you're buying this stuff often. Thanks.
  2. JakkDanielsz

Buying: PVP weapons

Hey! Buying PVP guns. High tier Serpentis, LR65, Laserfaust PK44 and similar. They dont have to be tiered, its ok if they are unused, as long as the tierrates are good. Hit me up with a PM or whatever. Thanks!
  3. JakkDanielsz

Looking for disciples and members for my new Society

Hello all! I decided to go fulltime as a mentor. I have played Entropia for about 6 years. Through these years, i have made lots of mistakes, but through mistakes, you learn alot ;) I have experience in most activities, but i have spent most time as a miner, hunter and Playerkiller. I...
  4. JakkDanielsz

Outposts on Eudoria

I have always complained about how auctioneers and such are spread out over the continent at Outposts, making towns useless and deserted since there are so few reasons to go there. However. I was exploring Eudoria today and was positively suprised when i died and ended up at an outpost without...
  5. JakkDanielsz

Connection lost x10

Anyone else crashes all the time at the moment? Nothing wrong with my connection, so must be something with Entropia?
  6. JakkDanielsz

Old Entropia feeling?

Hey Kim! Here is a quote from one of your posts: "No I don't think so, I want to bring back the old project entropia "frontier" feel and those buildings don't fit in. Think more in the lines of hangar / medusas head / triton style. " I just want to say that the entropia feeling will...
  7. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Full set of Explorer Armor.

Howdy! Selling my Explorer set. Full set. Armor Info: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Explorer Contact me if you are interested.
  8. JakkDanielsz

Selling: PK armor stuff. Hermes parts. 6A plates. Enhancers.

Howdy! Selling my PK armor set. Let me know if your interested so we can make a deal. Selling them separetly or in bulk. Hermes Arm Guards (M,L) Tier: 2 TT: 6.29 Hermes Foot Guards (M,L) TT: 6.09 Hermes Gloves (M,L) Tier: 1 TT: 38.5 Hermes Groin Guard (M,L) Tier: 4 TT: 37.43 Hermes Helmet...
  9. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Cleaning Storage - Lot of different materials and stuff to sell

Hello all! Iam cleaning my storage. Check the list if there is anything your looking for. Its mostly materials and Blueprints. Materials: Advanced Cloth Extractor 178 SOLD Advanced Leather Extractor 236 SOLD Advanced Metal Extractor 7 SOLD Advanced Mineral Extractor 13 SOLD Advanced...
  10. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Dominax Original Mamba UL

Ellooo! Selling Dominax Original Mamba UL. TT = 2180 PED (wich is its full TT) Startbid TT+1 PED No buyout, just put some bids and we will see who gets it. :wtg:
  11. JakkDanielsz

Dominax original mamba 1 attempt

Hey all! Looted a BP. Dominax original mamba BP (L) 1 attempt What do i do with it? Sell it? Craft it? Iam scared lol
  12. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Drone loot regularly

Howdy! Looking for a trader/crafter that buy robot loot regularly. :ahh:
  13. JakkDanielsz

sigtest

1234567890+qwertyuiop
  14. JakkDanielsz

Nothing makes sense anymore

Howdy peeps! Ive been thinking a little and had to write it down. With the new planets and all, their own storylines etc. Even their own timelines and so on. It dosent make any sense. If its the same Universe, how can the planets have different timelines? So if iam going to Arkadia for...
  15. JakkDanielsz

Molisk camping

Gonna keep track of my molisk hunting. Starting at 1335/5000 killed. Gear: P4a + A103 amp. Gnome armor + L bear gloves with awesome tierrates :P + Plate 2a Regen chip II Location: Atami's Paradise - 3.95% tax Hunts. 1: starting at 10:00 - 11:00 gmt+1 Killed: 171 Costs: 141.50 ped total...
  16. JakkDanielsz

Selling: Advanced/Basic Mineral Extractors

Howdy peeps! Anyone buying these things regularly? Tend to loot a few now and then when iam hunting. Got 1.73 ped of these at the moment. Anyone? :girl:
  17. JakkDanielsz

FYI: No more rightclick spamming PVP

Alright guys. It is time to get this done once and for all. It is time we really show MA that they must fix the rightclicking issue regarding pvp. For those who wonder what iam talking about: Before VU10 you actually had to aim on the enemy and shoot. If you missed you lost that shot. Nowadays...
  18. JakkDanielsz

A few suggestions.

Howdy peeps! I sent a support case with a few suggestions i have. This is what i sent. What do you think about it? "Hello again! I have a few suggestions here. I might have brought this up before, but, please guys, i beg you. Take away right clicking. It ruins the PVP experience so much...
  19. JakkDanielsz

Loot art - SS - Simon Szentes

Did a huge sign at the rig today. :D
  20. JakkDanielsz

Loot art ;D Simon Szentes - SS

Had some fun at the rig today :P
  21. JakkDanielsz

Selling: BLP Weaponry Tech Skills.

Howdy! Anyone looking to buy BLP weaponry tech skills? Shout it out :P /simon
  22. JakkDanielsz

Cant open clientloader.

Howdy! I succesfully downloaded and installed the new update earlier. However, the ground was gone in-game so i thougt id try to use the repair tool. So i did and now i cant even open the clientloader or whatever its called. I get to the Terms screen, click "accept" and the nothing happends...
  23. JakkDanielsz

Rig Nostalgia

Black Angels troop ready for action ;D General Ermik giving orders to his soldiers :D On the Picture: Ermik, Filip, Brian i think ;D Praugster and Me :D
  24. JakkDanielsz

OA-105 CND mining.

Howdy! Iam bored, so i decided to do some crazy amping at CND. Bought 4 OA-105. I will post the results when iam done :) Total profit/loss: 302 LOSS Run 1: 4 OA-105. Cost: 934 PED Return in TT: 742.39 PED Return after MU: 795 PED Awesome stuff: 343 HOF. Profit/Loss: 139 PED loss...
Back