Search results

1. chunbiao

Selling: Bicak Kek (UL)

what price u will sell?
  2. chunbiao

Buying: desert stalker

now want have a try with this polular gun, any 1 want get rid of it plz pm me or bump here with BO price,i will make a deal in 24 hours if the price suit me.
  3. chunbiao

Buying: Fire Forge SGH 2200 ME or other edition

b u m p thanks the reply and bump
  4. chunbiao

Buying: Fire Forge ARR 8000 Improved Ancient

:):) I know there some THIS guns sleeping in somebody's storge. Want to sell it? PL pm me or post here with your sell price. Thanks for all who read this title :)
  5. chunbiao

sry Xzion,I happen to see this laterly.. but i will seek a time and meet u ingame soon

sry Xzion,I happen to see this laterly.. but i will seek a time and meet u ingame soon
  6. chunbiao

Buying: Buying Robot Energy Module

hey i am luck loot 1 if u need pm me with price plz
  7. chunbiao

WOW,i just read it from forum and find u get the big ATH,hehe what about i said :) hao yun deng...

WOW,i just read it from forum and find u get the big ATH,hehe what about i said :) hao yun deng zhe ni! BIG GZ........... now enjoy your light plz :)
  8. chunbiao

hey ,i know but i don;t how to make it :) hehe can u teach me :)

hey ,i know but i don;t how to make it :) hehe can u teach me :)
  9. chunbiao

hey,travo...,howday

hey,travo...,howday
  10. chunbiao

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4 Content List

help for all ppls are in game and i am still out of it.can't connect with sever and update, why? thanks alot
  11. chunbiao

hey skull,great thanks the team hunt :) have fun plz.wish big HOF wait you from awake!

hey skull,great thanks the team hunt :) have fun plz.wish big HOF wait you from awake!
  12. chunbiao

happy new year!

happy new year!
  13. chunbiao

xin nian hao,pengyou! i

xin nian hao,pengyou! i
  14. chunbiao

sry,De Hotte,I get out for some days and just happen to check this,but i will do it as quickly...

sry,De Hotte,I get out for some days and just happen to check this,but i will do it as quickly as posipple :)
  15. chunbiao

Selling: selling Corrupt Optical Lense Blueprint

:)any 1 will offer more? if no the upstair will get it now !
  16. chunbiao

no mates want it? hehe,the highest offer will get it
  17. chunbiao

hey i just loot it yesterday! and now it is for sell? any1 want it plz PM me
  18. chunbiao

Selling: Oa 105 ul bp

15k is my offer :) hey i will offer 15k :)
  19. chunbiao

Question: Will you mine Shinook/Segna/Oshiri...

i get a HOF near Oshiri :yay:today,finished craft and not have thing to deal with,i try to have a look on this new LA,just after 50 bombs i get a XVIII lyst stone,516ped hof! maybe i frist going through this area and get it? :) and i also get mega duru nik copper there,most is lyst and copper!\...
  20. chunbiao

Test Your Entropia Knowledge!

nice test nice test,but which i wrong answered? :) You scored 100% Overall Knowledge of the universe. You scored 100% on the mining section. You scored 54% on the hunting section. You scored 69% on the crafting section. You scored 50% on the SUPER AWESOME BONUS QUESTIONS!
  21. chunbiao

enmatter amp 103 L bp global (only 1 click )

today,when i wait my items sold at auction,i find a enmatter amp 102 bp(L)with only 2 click. for never craft a 103 b4,i buyout with 14 ped and come to the attachment machine,and for the even first click,i get this! anyway,it bring me some fun today! thanks for the bp seller.sry i forgget your...
  22. A L Bp Only 2 Click First Get A Global

A L Bp Only 2 Click First Get A Global

enmatter amp 103 L bp global
  23. chunbiao

report 2 bugs

thanks oh great,thanks very much! yes i had turn to the spport case already! thanks alot.:wtg::wtg:
  24. chunbiao

First ever crafting global

:wtg::wtg::wtg: great job! gl + hof for u
  25. chunbiao

HoF: Small Amp HOF

:):):) big grats great job :wtg::wtg:
Back