Search results

1. GeorgeUsu

Holy Mother Of Jesus! Omfg!!!

This is probably the best loot I'll ever get in my time here playing EU!!! For me this is an uberific loot:D:D MY LUCKY HAT STRIKES AGAIN!!! While hunting some monsters today, I got this f*k*ing awesome loot When I got it I literally jumped out of my computer chair screaming out "I F*KING...
  2. GeorgeUsu

Hair Colouring

Can anyone please supply me with a list of colouring options when getting a new hair cut?:scratch2:
  3. GeorgeUsu

GeorgeUsu's Lucky Hat

I just got my pink sombrero back today from Nadie and I was hunting a bit and noticed my loots were getting better, I gotten a gain of 5 ped! (well for me a 5ped profit is something big). So I decided to name my hat "Lucky", it is going to be the luck filled hat in the whole of entropia.:D...
  4. GeorgeUsu

Need My Sombrero Coloured By Professional

Hello Can Anyone Help Me Paint My Sombrero Pink? I'll Provide The Paint. You Must Give Me Some Ped As An Insureance, I Do Not Want To Get Scammed.
  5. GeorgeUsu

Pink (M) sombrero hat

yeah like the title says how much will one of these cost?
  6. GeorgeUsu

:::sweat Buyers/sellers:::

Hi there, recently i've noticed that sweat isn't selling for much these days (around .5 to .6 pec). So I created this topic to invite buyers and sellers of sweat to post any request of buying/selling sweat at the price of .7 and over. I hope this thread helps out noobs with their sweating:D
  7. GeorgeUsu

New Bumping Service by GeorgeUsu

Hello there customer, I bring you a service For the right amount of EFD I will bump your topics:D
  8. GeorgeUsu

Free 1k Medium Cells!

Hello there all Forum Members, I have hosted a event that all of entropians can take part in. It mainly comprises of removing a container of Animal Oil off a pack of 1k Medium Cells. You know the bug thats been going around...well this is it, but with 1K med cells to get!:eek: Don't worry...
  9. GeorgeUsu

Read Please

Im sooooooo new to this game im in the stage of downloading it... can anyone please tell me how to play the game without spending real life money on it?
Back