Search results

1. Wynfairs

Is Support always like this...?

Wow Compartmentalization is a skill I hadn't effectively acquired in my 20's it appears so let this thread be a lesson to all who have eyes to learn it. I apologize. Please forgive me, I'm only human ;). Thanks to those who all responded in support. Your understanding is appreciated. Thanks...
  2. Wynfairs

Are the old backgrounds for screens, signs and ads gone forever?

they will fix it.... WHEN THEY ADD DUAL WIELD!!!! har har har :yay:
  3. Wynfairs

I am pis###

Relax - All changes are made to allow.... Dual wield!!!! Ahhhh hahahahahaa!
  4. Wynfairs

Cost to play issue, is EU value for money to you?

Propaganda This games player-base is, by far, THE BEST IN THE WORLD. That's not a joke or hyperbole. It's a fact. Another fact is, MA should pay US for playing and they do, in the form of various ways to make money if you cannot afford to deposit. The notion that this poorly worded question...
  5. Wynfairs

lol To all who agree with me about the inefficiency: YOU ARE AWESOME! To all who thought this would be a good oppotunity to preach: BITE ME Remain Proffessional? Do on to others and all that? pfft Anyone who cannot understand the frustration obviously doesn't have a shop in EU. I...
  6. Wynfairs

Wow this is irritating: Dear Support: I logged in this evening to quite the suprize upon finding that my entire shop completely empty. No shelves, no pumpkins, no megascreen or other signs as well as none of the thousands of peds of resourses that I had for sale anywhere to be seen. Nothing...
  7. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center...

Alicenies for Sale! We still have lots of Alicenies! Come on over and Buy me out :) OOOH! And.. hehe FRIGULITE! :yay: HAHA
  8. Wynfairs

New Inventory List for CRC Afternoon Everybody! I just Updated the Inventory List for the Shop and changed the Layout some. All Newer Players: I set some Smaller Stacks of Blaus, Melchi, Oil and Lyst. (Although I apologize for the markups) Prices of 3.50 and 7.50 PEDS to allow newer players...
  9. Wynfairs

New shop in Emerald

Sweet Shop Sweet Shop. My Brother has a TON of textures and Skins if your interested, he used to run the shop in Twin while I was on Vacation. PM me if your interested, same with anyone else, Send me PM's if your interested in buying Telzar's Stock.
  10. Wynfairs

And another Day on Calypso More Items For Sale, TONS of Alicenies, for anyone interested. 2% Below Market I might add :yay: Come on by
  11. Wynfairs

New C.R.C. web site Well Folks, I think I've finally done it! I think I figured out a way to post the shops inventory online so people can see what we have in stock without running to the lag malls :yay: Please check out CRC's New Web page at your earliest convenience...
  12. Wynfairs

Boo Just trying to scare everyone again :)
  13. Wynfairs

Hehehe Well, cause its makes me laugh when I see it :mad: HEHE :laugh: and it sticks out, haha, so it's kind of a Marketing thing, and..well...I am upset about the sad state of the malls..so yeah, I'm mad, who wants to pay a bunch of money only to have your ad appear in reverse text, ya know...
  14. Wynfairs

wot? Cant believe nobody commented on the 30 monkeys ;)
  15. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center The coolest place to buy supplies for all your crafting endeavors. We have Lysterium, Oil, Blausarium, Melchi Crystals and Garcen Lubricant to name a few. Prices on the Daily on the game market go up and down. So do ours. If you don't want to pay rediculous prices on...
  16. Wynfairs

Calypso Resource Center Returns

Dear Everyone, I hope the months have been kind. Unfortunately, I have been away with work and other....things, these past months and the shop has been being run by my brother, "Telzar". Many of you may know him for his texturing materials supply prowess. While very lucrative, I'm returning...
  17. Wynfairs

"Zap" and "Mrs-Zap"

Woohoo! Sweet article! Awesome article! Great to read about old friends! :yay: This is just awesome! :yay: Absolutely stupendous article, thanks for posting it Who's Who. Told ya you were famous Aleks!
  18. Wynfairs

How Rude

This is true... I have seen several members of the Riverboat Academy graduate and go on to stay in the system, both depositors and non-depositors alike.
  19. Wynfairs

How Rude

lol bastard! Hahahaha On another note..... Lets look at the whole picture... 10 new noobs all log in at the same time... and Lucky recruits ALL 10. He sends them down his little pre-determined path... 7 quit after the first day, 3 deposit...2 then later quit and 1 stays to graduate and...
  20. Wynfairs

NEW CRC Inventory MOVIE! PLEASE ADVISE

Friday 10-24-08 :yay::yay::yay: - Friday Video available!! :yay::yay::yay: Click here http://revver.com/video/1275941/crc-tv/
  21. Wynfairs

Question: Minimum actual eco

OUno Oueven know what 2.8 means.... but its on the other end of "I don't care" sOoo... I assume that itsamost eco :)
  22. Wynfairs

I need some ideas for CRC TV

Cmon Oleg :) Hubout a donation piece :) The advertising would be good wouldn't it? Let me know, It would be my theme song behind my narrating :) Regards, Wyn
  23. Wynfairs

Cute Redhead Available

wow LOL - Ehonna, I can't believe I never thought of this... "Virtual Hunting Partner Pimping" !!! AWESOME Idea, now all we need is a video and some screenie ads :) Lol, still can't stop laughing about the way this thread has been developing. I'd offer to go hunting with ya Lynn, but I...
  24. Wynfairs

NEW CRC Inventory MOVIE! PLEASE ADVISE

Thursday Inventory Update 10-23-08 Hello Everyone. The Thursday CRC-TV Video is all loaded and ready for your perusal :) Enjoy! Any ideas or comments are greatly appreciated! Wyn Click here for CRC-TV http://revver.com/video/1271313/crc-tv/ Click here for CRC-TV
  25. Wynfairs

Dejay dj Jaguar

Coolness :) A real life hotty playin Entropia!
Back