Search results

1. Carlito

Should controlled mobs be allowed to attack players in non-PvP areas

She might like it! :laugh::laugh:
  2. Carlito

FYI: Warning: Doublecheck your ended auction orders

I quit playing for many reasons but was curious what was going on in eu. I came across this thread and noticed your complaints, I can tell you that I have lost personally close to 2k ped 1 time that was never returned on various auction bids (Used to trade alot) and that was 5 years ago, seems...
  3. Carlito

how long it is your withdrawals of time?

Good one! :laugh:
  4. Carlito

flying faster in space with a quad

The answer is because they lower the graphics settings to low thus decreasing lag and increasing the speed of there quad. I suggest when flying to lower yours to low and they will not be able to catch up to you either.
  5. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

It does not hold any weight at all. You are 100% correct, that comment was probably left from MA employee defending there poor business practices.
  6. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

What is happening to you is the typical crap you get from MA. There goal is to frustrate you so that you will cancel the withdrawal and just gamble the money away. I suggest you don't give up and keep trying, you will probably get it eventually. But this terrible business practice by any...
  7. Carlito

Space ships karma should be changed.

Your right, I agree with you. Good idea.:cool:
  8. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

They will never rectify it. But this latest reply is hilarious: Regarding the 15 USD please proceed as follows: 1) Login to the Deposit section on the website 2) choose the 'bank deposit’ option 3) Register a bank deposit of 15 USD (you do not actually go to the bank to complete the...
  9. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

Your missing the point. Mindark claims my account is closed when it is open. This is my last reply on the subject since I am quitting eu and tired of having these ridiculous arguments. Believe what you like and good luck to all !!!
  10. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

Did not realize you were so up to date on Mindark administration costs. Mindark is a company that advertised a real money game and the ability to withdraw, they set the limits at 100$ minimum. Not alot to some people but enough for most. The amount I had originally withdrew was 110$ for the...
  11. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

Seriously?? details can change for whatever reason?? Yes your details magically change by Mindark leprechauns :scratch2: OFC everything was double checked.
  12. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

I am not jumping to any conclusions. What you see in the conversations is the truth of what happened. You are free to believe what you want.
  13. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

I have gone through enough BS, between my bank and Mindark giving me the run around for 3 months now. I have had enough, Mindark REALLY NEEDS my 100$ to keep alive. The point I am trying to make is not to bad mouth or attack... Only to speak the truth of what Mindark did to me ( Not first time...
  14. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

The only reason I posted this, was not because I expect MA to fix this (Because they won't), But to tell the everyone the truth of what's going on. I am done with Entropia, had enough of there BS. Not looking for advice on what to do , I already did al the things you mentioned long before I ever...
  15. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

Your not reading the post properly. I have used this account many times, in fact just 4 months before had done transfers. You don;t seem to realize that I have deposited and withdrawn from same account for many years. You can defend MA if you like, but MA is in the wrong here.
  16. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

If you don't believe me that's fine. I could you put on the phone with my bank and they will tell you live that the account is open and definitely exists. Like i said used same account before. Also this not first time they have robbed me. The 85$ is the fee they took out of the original 110$ for...
  17. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

You did not read my post correctly. Like I said not first time, same account used multiple times before. Only now they don't want to give me my money this time. There going bankrupt obviously. I am not an idiot, so please don't think I came here ranting because I don't know how to check account...
  18. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

I am an old time player going on about 6 years now. I have made numerous withdrawals over the years to this same account. This is what happened last time with Mindark. They lied and simply refused to pay me and stole from me to boot. The fact that a company will take your money in a few seconds...
  19. Carlito

About the biggest scam in EU history

In july 2009, the avatars Spin Rep Pitt, Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu, Litano Sacklitch Makero and Black Hawk Hawk had lent several items to the avatar ***** ***** ****. These items are estimated to be worth over 500 000 PED. These items included : 1 A-3 Justifier Mk.III Improved 1 EWE EP-40 Mercenary...
  20. Carlito

Revival Bug

Never tried jumping, tx for the tip.
  21. Carlito

Revival Bug

I noticed sometimes when you die you revive with your avatar not moving or functioning right. I found a quick fix that is easier then re logging. All you have to do is put down a vehicle hop in and hop out and your avatar returns to normal function. Just thought would share that info with the...
  22. Carlito

can MA just lie? no legal obligations to tell the truth?

I agree, you are 100% correct.
  23. Carlito

Not so lengthy withdrawal

Not surprised m8.
  24. Carlito

Bank to Bank

Interesting that it only takes em 8 hours to take your money but 62 days to give it back.
  25. Carlito

Selling: Antonioni's Deset Nightmare (Kostabi)

What's this statement supposed to mean anyways? :scratch2:
Back