Search results

1. Carlito

Withdrawal Issues

I am an old time player going on about 6 years now. I have made numerous withdrawals over the years to this same account. This is what happened last time with Mindark. They lied and simply refused to pay me and stole from me to boot. The fact that a company will take your money in a few seconds...
  2. Carlito

Revival Bug

I noticed sometimes when you die you revive with your avatar not moving or functioning right. I found a quick fix that is easier then re logging. All you have to do is put down a vehicle hop in and hop out and your avatar returns to normal function. Just thought would share that info with the...
  3. Carlito

Planet Owners !!!

When planets owners got banned from playing on there own planet seemed ridiculous to me. The main complaint I read from the community was that they did not like them getting first dibs on new items cause they knew which animal dropped what item. I think having the planet owner avatars in game...
  4. Carlito

Buying: Nemesis foot guards (M)

PM me if you have a set for sale. Thank you.:smoke: Found em.
  5. Carlito

Selling: Large shop - big sale !!!

Shop is located at Omegaton West Habitat Delta building block B shop number 2. Second 1 down from the TP to the left, great location. Has 65 items indoors and 10 outside.Asking only 6k ped !!! Sold.
  6. Carlito

Most underated pistol in Entropia !!!

I believe this pistol is seriously under rated as i have found this to be the cheapest way to skill handgun, with decay equivalent to opalo. Let me know what the community thinks of this :
  7. Carlito

Selling: Large shop - sale !!!

Sale canceled.
  8. Carlito

Selling: Dykare Billgren Painting !!!

Limited to 30. Asking tt+500.
  9. Carlito

Selling: Antonioni's Deset Nightmare (Kostabi)

Selling this beautiful very rare painting from Kostabi limited to only 10 in-game. Asking tt+2k.
  10. Carlito

Selling: Very Rare Metal Skull !!!

Asking tt+300.
  11. Carlito

Selling: Very Rare Candle Skull Mentor Edition !!!

Asking tt+500. SOLD !!!
  12. Carlito

Selling: Rare Collection of Musical Instruments !!!

Selling these 5 pieces for tt+1k. Included are : Violin, Trumpet, Kettle Drum, Fanfare Trumpet & Horn.
  13. Carlito

Selling: Very Rare Kulneff Chair !!!

Limited to only 100 in game, this extremely rare chair is a great collectors item. Selling for only tt+1k. Sold.
  14. Carlito

Buying: Hair stylist chair !!!

PM your price. Thank you. :smoke: Found 1.
  15. Carlito

Selling: Full female pixie sga armor set !!!

Asking tt+1500
  16. Carlito

We need more Auctions Pages !!!

With all the planets now I find we get so many different kinds of loot. I find 2 pages of listing is not enough, we could really use an extra page. What you think?
  17. Carlito

Selling: Full female pixie sga armor set !!!

All pieces tiered to 1.0. Asking tt+1k.:smoke: No longer for sale due to ignorant comments from ignorant people.
  18. Carlito

Selling: Full argo outfit !!!

Mastercoat Rancher Paris Jacket Basic pattern shirt Urban shirt Basic pants Luna Pants Sunset shorts Bono Glasses Reilly boots All 100% Argo on all 3 fields Asking tt+ 5k Open to possible trades.
  19. Carlito

Selling: Large shop !!!

Shop is located at Omegaton West Habitat Delta building block B shop number 2. Second 1 down from the TP to the left, great location. Has 65 items indoors and 10 outside. Asking 7k. :cool: Sold.
  20. Carlito

Selling: Omegaton west habitat store !!!

The store is at Omegaton West Habitat Delta building block b shop number 1 ( Has 50 points inside and 10 points outside). First 1 to down the hill to the left of tp. PM your offers. Thank you.:smoke: Sold.
  21. Carlito

Selling: Full nemesis armor sets male & female !!!

Asking tt+1500 for male set & tt+1000 for female set. PM if interested. Sale canceled, decided to list it in auction.
  22. Carlito

Selling: Full pluma male clothes set !!!

Selling the complete male pluma outfit, all 100% on 3 fields. Asking tt+1500 Includes: Rancher Hat Pub Bowler Hat Paris Jacket Basic Shirt Basic Pants Reilly Boots
  23. Carlito

Selling: Full female sga pixie set !!!

All pieces tiered to 1.0 or higher, PM your offers. Thank you. :smoke: Closing this sales thread due to lack of serious buyers.
  24. Carlito

Selling: Female shopkeeper !!!

PM your offers. Thank you. Sold.
  25. Carlito

Selling: Full nemesis armor set (m) !!!

Asking tt+ 1700. PM if interested. Sale Canceled due to annoying Trolls.
Back