Search results

1. S

Uber: 37k noob hof

I just wanted to kill some pumpkins MA.
  2. S

Selling: Dark Knight of Arkadia Armor Parts

The following freshly looted parts are now up for sale: Dark Knight of Arkadia Armor Parts (M) 1. Dark Knight of Arkadia Harness (M) - Second of this part dropped Tier Rates: 77/142/59/78/89/57/72/137/57/94 Current TT: 154.87 PED Sold as a set 1. Dark Knight of Arkadia Foot Guards (M) -...
  3. S

Selling: Sand Stormer Armor Parts

The following freshly looted parts are now up for sale: Sand Stormer (M) Parts 1. Sand Stormer Arm Guards (M) - Fourth of this part dropped Tier Rates: 119/112/75/64/114/79/172/88/83/172 Current TT: 41.53 PED Current Offer: TT + 3k by sir lancelot Instant Buy Out: TT + 3.5k 2. Sand Stormer...
  4. S

Golden Door Run 10: Dark Knight and Sand Stormer

I have not had much time recently to dedicate to the Golden Door. Finally last night after 5 clicks over the past few months (1 full fail, 2 partial fails with some parts returned and 2 partial fails with only res returned :eyecrazy:) I popped out another key. Turns out this one was a fully...
  5. S

FYI: Important note for computers with integrated and nvidia cards

I posted this on the Arkadia forum, as that is where I originally got the laptop from, however this is applicable to Entropia at large. I'll post this here in case anyone has a similar computer: As I like to consider myself at least somewhat computer literate this is embarrassing for me to...
  6. S

Achievement: First full set of Arkadian Sand Stormer F armor set

I began to assemble this armor set starting with the first discovery on the 10th of April this year. Finally, after many keys run and bombs dropped by myself and others, the first set of the ancient Aakas armor sets, Sand Stormer F, has been assembled. My thanks to the following avatars for...
  7. S

FYI: Ark forums hacked

Seems the ark forums have been hacked, I would suggest a change of passwords for any sites that use the same and avoiding it until its cleaned up. Time for a malwar/spam scan, I'll report if I come across anything. :wise:
  8. S

Arkadian Golden Key production service

Since the start of this year, the Golden Door instance has been reserved for a select few explorers who have had the motivation and drive to assemble all the rare parts and the need blueprints. I've now built up enough L blueprints I feel I can help open up this amazing area to more people...
  9. S

Combustive Attack Nanochip VIII unL

Anybody have any idea what this guy is worth?
  10. S

Arkadian Golden Door, Runs 6 and 7

I've completed my 6th and 7th expedition to this underground treasure trove and brought back with me some nice goodies: From the 6th run: Dune Rider Foot Guards M (second pair looted) Dune Rider Foot Guards F In addition to the discovery of the 3rd part of Yarrijak DNA, the Yarrijak...
  11. S

Arkadian Golden Door Run 5

You win some, you lose some :dunno: My fifth run, like several of the recent runs by other players, did not loot anything too special. 1x Ubo Flesh, 1x Yarrijak Wing, 1x Golden Key Interface, 1x Golden Key Bearing. Video below, looting begins at 38:00. GL to the other Golden Door explorers :)
  12. S

Buying: Arkadian Golden Key components and BPs

Figured I should post this over here too for some more visibility. Looking for the following Golden Components to the Golden Key: Power Source: 130% (limited amounts) Cog: 150% (limited amounts) Barrel: Offering 200% Interface: Offering 200% Inner Ring: Offering 150% (limited amounts) Gears...
  13. S

The 4th was strong in this one, Arkadian Golden Door Run 4

May the 4th be with you :yay: I completed my fourth expedition into the Arkadian Golden Door, and it resulted in an amazing run. DNA Parts Yarrijak Wings (x4) Yarrijak Thorax Margurg Male Foot (x2) In addition to the above, 2 more Ubo Eyes were found. Dune Rider Armor Dune Rider Shin...
  14. S

Land on planet, re-log in space

THIS IS NOT FUCKING ACCEPTABLE MA. What is being done to prevent this? This just happened to me. Totally fucking unacceptable. Now I'm not sure what state my avatar is in. I've sent a support case about it demanding an answer and fee refunds. I flew to caly, it took about 30 seconds to suck...
  15. S

Arkadian Golden Door, run number 3

Lucky number 3 paid off :yay: Three tasty items of note: Sand Stormer Helmet M Snazzy armor that should land between shadow and angel. Sand Stormer Shin Guards F Snazzy armor that should land between shadow and angel. Ubo Eye Ubo DNA some time in the future oh ya :D M Helm will be for...
  16. S

Selling: Dune Rider Arm Guards (M) (Angel Armor Arkadia style)

Its time to list these special class arm guards looted from deep in the ancient Aakas ruins: Very comparable to Angel armor. Taking offers in the form of peds, CLDs, and items (item value subject to my opinion.) Start Bid: TT+3k ped Buy Out: TT+5k ped Current Bid: TT+3k by Futurama...
  17. S

Selling: Dark Knight of Arkadia Foot Guards (M) (Supremacy Armor Arkadia style)

Its time to list these sweet little feets looted from deep in the ancient Aakas ruins: Very comparable to Supremacy armor. Taking offers in the form of peds, CLDs, and items (item value subject to my opinion.) Start Bid: TT+15k ped Buy Out: TT+20k ped Auction will end 2 weeks after SB...
  18. S

Discovery: Dark Knight and Dune Rider

My first expedition through the Golden Door, the second key run: Dune Rider Arms M Dark Knight of Arkadia Shins F Dark Knight of Arkadia Feet M I have some video of the instance that I will upload soon. Dune Rider Arms M and Dark Knight of Arkadia Feet M sale thread pending. I am going...
  19. S

Selling: Arkadian Aakas unL Swords and Daggers

I've kicked up the number of explorations taken to the ancient Aakas ruins and as a result I have a large amount of unL melee weapons to find new owners for: **** Take advantage of the 10% off Overstock Special. See second post for details**** Songkra Corrosive Dagger Dagger 1 and 2 sold...
  20. S

Reasoning on the poor instance tt return?

Just wanted to post here to see if Kim has any incite on MA's reasoning behind the instance loot returns. From my understanding and personal runs, all the instances such as beacons, RT instances and Ark key instances have around 75% tt return, usually within +/-5% of 75% tt return each run...
  21. S

Selling: Herman ASI-30 Jungle L blueprint unL

Selling a Herman ASI-30 Jungle L blueprint unL. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Blueprint&id=2081 Send me your offers. SB: 1k ped/1 caly land deed. BO: 2k ped/2 caly land deeds.
  22. S

Selling: Herman ASI-40 Arctic (L) (beats X1, stock up for MM)

Selling as many Herman ASI-40 Arctic (L) as you can take. 1-10 140% 10+ 138% 20+ 136% Put your orders in now and get them in time for MM. I'll put up some info on the gun tomorrow, but basically its got lower decay, lower tt per gun, same dps and better eco than the X1. Takes 2 more...
  23. S

Selling: Herman ASI-40 Arctic (L) (More eco than X1)

Hello all, I've decided to make sales of the Herman ASI-40 Arctic (L) available to the public through both auction and person to person sales. Current Prices: In game Auction: 140% SB / 145% BO P2P sales: 140% any amount! In game times: 1:00 MA to 6:00 MA week days, most any time weekends...
  24. S

Selling: Quad-Wing Interceptor (L) under auction price

Currently have a few more Quad-Wing Interceptors (L) sitting in my storage. These are the second fastest ship in space and will get you to where you need to go in a hurry and do it pretty damn safely. If equipped with the front lasers the the mini gun they are also very deadly. Note: You will...
  25. S

Selling: Full Set (7) Armor Plating Mark.3E (L)

Got a full set of 7 plates ready for some pk or big bot action. Armor Plating Mark.3E (L) SB/BO: 1000 peds (310.5%) Usually around Akmuul, just send me a PM if you want to meet up. I have also placed a different full set of 7 in auction if you are in a hurry.
Back