Search results

1. Striker3000

Selling: Multiple Items!

Please see Pictures for all the things that I'm selling (Including Skills not yet extracted). Unfortunately I will be needing to cash out/chip out due to a family emergency. Items include Armor Sets, Armor Plate Sets, Pets, Clothes/Rings, Items in Caly Auction...
  2. Striker3000

Zunami Angel Dark's Birthday Party

0700 MA time on Arkadia if you can make it I am throwing a party for Zunami Angel Dark her birthday party :D come join us! I will be DJing music from around the world and broadcasting it live on twitch tv. I will try to see if I can get a lil help with the AHR Radio crew for this since I'm not...
  3. Striker3000

Buying: Ankitus Thighs

Buying Ankitus Male Thigh Guards PM me ingame : Phantom Striker 3000 Steam / Skype : PHWigga Facebook : R.J. Isom thanks
  4. Striker3000

Buying: Throne Seats

Buying Victos Throne seats PM me here ingame or find me on facebook. R.J. Isom, or on steam/skype PHWigga thanks
  5. Striker3000

No Sightings of new space mobs.....

I have spent countless hours and flew all over space and only found cosmic horrors. I also experienced stations being invisible and when I tried to relogg. I came back online in space running! lol. the ugly part was when I died and was stuck in space for 4 hours before they managed to get me out...
  6. Striker3000

Now serving!!!!!

I am now making a new kind of service called the provide me mats services! I am currently making level one items from each planet and am also providing a delivery service. I will post my bps I have and let me know what you would like to have made. Please provide at least enough 3 to 4 clicks of...
  7. Striker3000

Buying: Engineering and Manufacturing Armor Skills

Self Titled. I'm looking for a small amount of engineering and manufacturing armor skill implants. If you have any for sale or know a place where I can get them, please let me know where they are at thanks.
  8. Striker3000

New Vehicle maybe?

New Mech Warrior like vehicle perhaps?
  9. Striker3000

Selling: 3,000 Anatomy Skill Points

I'm interested in finding serious buyer that will be interested to purchase part or all of the anatomy skill points. Atm I don't have the cash to put it in a chip due to lack of funds, but I'm willing to work around that. If anyone is interested please pm me here on ef or send an email to my...
  10. Striker3000

Xfire now has a brand new clan for Planet Calypso & Rocktropia

Hey all I would like to say I went on ahead and made a new clan just for Planet Calypso and Rocktropia on xfire. Visit www.xfire.com and join the clan! I figured it be a nice thing to have a newer fresher clan so we can all talk and enjoy this new edition of Entropia Universe. I hope you all...
  11. Striker3000

Hello once more....

I would like to say hello to everyone on planet calypso new and old, young and mature. I would also like to say that I will be coming back to the planet calypso life as a new player! ( I don't have my gold card anymore :( ). I want to get back in touch with my old friends and those that...
  12. Striker3000

Brand new Event for newcomers and sweaters alike!

Hello all and thank you for your interests in this new event. The main guy who is going to be holding and pretty much calling the shots is the one and only, Reed Carter The Third, who has been seen numerously at Nea's Place. He made up the AmbooPalooza team for dry/killing the ambuls. With...
  13. Striker3000

Black Panther Red Dragon

I would like to announce that Black Panther Red Dragon now has a Website that everyone is welcome to check out. I will design it as a virtual magazine with opportunities for others to add any ideas or questions they might have for either myself or any of the upcoming interviews that I will be...
  14. Striker3000

WTB Renegade Fashion Ripper clothes and black/red shoes!

Hello citizens of EU! this is Publisher and founder of the first Fashion and art magazine in EU! ;p I am looking for black/red clothes and fashion accessories. I must look the part and dress in style. If you have the Renegade Fashion Ripper clothing set and would like to sell them at a respected...
  15. Striker3000

Something that I wrote

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share something that I have written and I would like to see what others opinions are about it. I might even bring some of my stories on board for everyone to see :P I have also posted this on Realityport.com. Well here is something I wrote : In each...
  16. Striker3000

check out my pics!

Hello EF just out here to let ya know that I have posted more pics! ;p check them out on Realityport.com . Go under Gallery and look for username Striker3000 ;p see ya there!...... Sincerely, Phantom Striker 3000 MLG- Major League Gaming It's how you know your a pro
  17. Striker3000

Bugs found on CND

Striker3000's Bug O' Rama Well I would like to add that I have similar problems with guns jamming, fap lagging, enmatter/ore finder lags, bomb/probe drop lags, stuck in storage/inventory/crafting machines/teleporting/revival after pressing T, even having items that literally "float" on screen...
Back