Search results

1. B

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Thanks for the reply - I am treating this as a game and have no expectations of making money playing unless I’m lucky. That being said I would like to give myself the best possible chance of getting hofs but it is not something I am expecting I just want to be able to deposit $500 and have...
  2. B

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Hi everyone I played between 2007/2010 on and off and then quit until this week. Things have changed a lot and I’m just trying to get my head around them all before I waste PED. When I quit I sold most of my items and chipped out most of my skills and withdrew the PED so I am pretty much...
  3. B

Selling: OA-109 Unlimited BP

still for sale willing to sell way below market needs to sell fast just to clarify this is an oa-109 (l) bp not a limited, limited bp
  4. B

Selling: OA-109 Unlimited BP

Selling - Must go this weekend. PM or post offers here, thanks
  5. B

Selling: OA-109 (L) Blueprint

anyone wanna buy this? back for sale
  6. B

Still for sale, my last buyer backed out! Anyone interested in this great bp? I would keep it myself if I was anywhere near skilled enough to click it
  7. B

bump - still for sale
  8. B

Question: Skills req to be profitable crafting Breer M3a (L)

Hi, what skills do I need to have a somewhat chance of crafting this gun and turning a profit . (overall after say 1k clicks, not just lucky after 3)
  9. B

Selling: UL MA-105 (UL enmatter amp)

I have been following this thread with interest, the sb is now almost at a level where I would be prepared to enter bidding, pm me if you lower the sb/bo again :)
  10. B

Buying: Redulite Ore/Ingots

daily bump - still looking for plenty
  11. B

Daily bump - any advance on 1k?
  12. B

Buying: Redulite Ore/Ingots

PM Me your price/amount thanx
  13. B

Thanks for the offer Pollus, still not enough for me to sell. Im in no hurry to sell but I dont have anywhere near the skills to use this BP so even though I dont want market history average I do want a fairly good price for it as im not in a hurry to sell.
  14. B

No problem, I appreciate your offer and views. If anyone else wants to bid higher let me know not looking for the average market value but more than 500, thanks.
  15. B

Thanks for the offer Akoz, still looking for higher, market average is still quite abit higher than that
  16. B

Its UL and 100 ped is too low.
  17. B

Never clicked.. so no QR
  18. B

Taking offers, pm me please.
  19. B

Selling: ML-35 with Evil Amp

If you would consider a slightly lower SB/BO I would be very interested
  20. B

Help: Chipping Optimiser Help?

thats exactly what I did, on both counts, lol sorry and thanks for the fast response
  21. B

Help: Chipping Optimiser Help?

Im being stupid but I cant get it to work, I want to calculate what I need to chip in to get level 40 evader, from 0 skills, but its not working for me
  22. B

WoF 2010: Team Scotland

Count me in for the main team! Im available for anytime on the saturday, not at all on valentines day.
  23. B

Tier upgrade for mining?

Whats the advantages of it if any?
  24. B

Help: Consistant profit with Mod Merc + Shadow ?

How oleg? And how could u learn how to use it? Im not being negative I appreciate all comments, im just doing alot of research before I possibly buy (or not).
  25. B

Help: Consistant profit with Mod Merc + Shadow ?

Yes ive had ghost before and used a korss and not really had many better loots than pixie and opollo (obviously in relation to the peds spent always less than tt return on average) ill really try and rephrase my question. If I was to spend $50,000 on a mod merc, shadow armour and skills to use...
Back