Search results

1. Jedi Strange

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

Register !Register Jedi Rick Strange
  2. Jedi Strange

Beware of GBFH that you can fall in

A good few holes then I T'd out - lol I have missed my chips a lot, especially the tp chip and can't wait for them to be turned back on. The Force was with me though as I wasn't revived too far off my course. I wonder if all the misty valleys have holes in. Lol I guess I'll find out...
  3. Jedi Strange

Beware of GBFH that you can fall in

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but I certainly had a good laugh :) I was heading s/w from East Scylla Mountain in order to find Athena Spaceport, and other tp's, when I came across a long, narrow valley that was shrouded with mist. I'd just had to deal with an armax bull on the...
  4. Jedi Strange

Beware of the Outpost at 78893,72581

Still stuck Lol they got rid of blood effects ages ago, but now they should look at stopping people getting their heads stuck by accident in peoples bums. I thought there was something funny going on when I got stuck in there last night - sort of like something bouncing up and down on my...
  5. Jedi Strange

outpost located west of Orese(bad spell)

Outpost buried Hi I passed that outpost on my way to Osere. The outpost is at 78898, 72597, 119 and appears to be mostly buried beneath the sand - I couldn't get in the door. Lol I wouldn't have liked to be trapped in there - I had to jump into the lake to avoid the trox a couple of...
  6. Jedi Strange

Help me finish the Eudoria map

OSERE Outpost found Hi I found OSERE outpost a few hours ago - lol I've been crafting alone in there, everything works a bit faster when you're in an outpost by yourself. The location from the service center is 81142, 72636,134 - I guess I should have stood in the tp to give you the most...
  7. Jedi Strange

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Awesome Starry starry night - da da do do da da di Sun sets stars and moons come out Sun rises stars go out :yay: Again Sun sets stars and moon come out Sun rises stars go out :yay: What a view from just below the top of the active volcano west of Fort Ares :yay: Awesome and will only...
  8. Jedi Strange

EBN: Breaking news on Professor Barton

Warlocks are tasty Not sure who the doctor is, but it could mean we may see some robot attacks on the towns again shortly. Those Warlocks are real tasty fighters - not been killed by 1 in ages lol. Jedi Strange
  9. Jedi Strange

Can't connect to server or main site?

No login box for transfers - help Hi, All Just logged in ok - things look different in PA, but the login panel is minus transfer options for uploading funds - I can't get funds in. Only got a few hundred rounds left. MA - Help. Jedi Strange
  10. Jedi Strange

Problem getting friends in with ATI Radeon Cards

Thanks Thanks for the replies guys It looks like she got the problem solved. Those radeons look tough to update, glad I've got something simple like a nvidia ;) Cheers Jedi Strange
  11. Jedi Strange

Problem getting friends in with ATI Radeon Cards

Hi I've a couple of friends who've been trying to visit Calypso but they've both got ATI RADEON X600 128 video cards, and they've both reported that the PE client status showed them as not having the latest drivers (they think they do have). Anyone come across this problem, or similar...
  12. Jedi Strange

Blueprints Vehicles and Engineers

Great idea - hovercrafts Great idea Axel Hovercraft would be so cool, and a lot easier to implement as you suggested. They could even fashion hover craft parts out of most of the current component bp parts. To construct a hover craft part should take a certain skill level (+ the required...
  13. Jedi Strange

Oil would do for fuel Hi I think oil would do for fuel (it works ok for the spaceships). Rubber for the tires would be needed though. It would be just great if MA could follow up on these suggestions. I think ground vehicles or boats and planes would need careful consideration though as...
  14. Jedi Strange

Hi, I'd like to see the component bp's used to be able to build vehicles amongst other things. There are nearly enough components to assemble such (engines, nuts and bolts etc) and you could add components such as tires. I think stuff like vehicles should be quite tough to make (certain...
  15. Jedi Strange

What is your total skills ?

21 k and rising 21731 total skills on 27/09/05 and rising very slowly Only 15 skills that are still on level 1 I guess when I've 100k + and no skills left still on level 1 I'll have moved beyond noob status :D Jedi Strange
  16. Jedi Strange

Is there a maximum size for a society?

Hope they can make it more open ended Hi, Svetlana and all Thanks for that. 200 in a society is a bit limited, and I hope that MA can lift the limit. I did have plans to build an uber society within the game, but I may have to rethink if this limitation can't be lifted. Lol I was...
  17. Jedi Strange

Is there a maximum size for a society?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a limit to the amount of members a society can have? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? or dare I say millions? I'm hoping the answer will be an unlimited amount of members ;) as I like a challenge. Jedi Strange
  18. Jedi Strange

MindArk Info Summer 2005

Make items from low end Components Hi, Marco and all. I'd just like to see the ability to make things out of components - like filters lol I've made thousands of those, and I hate tt'ing stuff, which is all you can do with filters? I've heard that some of the higher level component bp's...
Back