Search results

1. Jedi Strange

Beware of GBFH that you can fall in

I don't know if this is a problem or not, but I certainly had a good laugh :) I was heading s/w from East Scylla Mountain in order to find Athena Spaceport, and other tp's, when I came across a long, narrow valley that was shrouded with mist. I'd just had to deal with an armax bull on the...
  2. Jedi Strange

Problem getting friends in with ATI Radeon Cards

Hi I've a couple of friends who've been trying to visit Calypso but they've both got ATI RADEON X600 128 video cards, and they've both reported that the PE client status showed them as not having the latest drivers (they think they do have). Anyone come across this problem, or similar...
  3. Jedi Strange

Blueprints Vehicles and Engineers

Hi, I'd like to see the component bp's used to be able to build vehicles amongst other things. There are nearly enough components to assemble such (engines, nuts and bolts etc) and you could add components such as tires. I think stuff like vehicles should be quite tough to make (certain...
  4. Jedi Strange

Is there a maximum size for a society?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows whether there is a limit to the amount of members a society can have? Thousands? Hundreds of thousands? or dare I say millions? I'm hoping the answer will be an unlimited amount of members ;) as I like a challenge. Jedi Strange
Back