Search results

1. Bartolo

Selling: Tripudion Outfit

Matching Master Coat, Fedora, and Mannell Shoes Click to enlarge Offering these here as a set before putting them in auction house, will accept bids for a few days I would think the set should fetch around 1200 ped.
  2. Bartolo

Info: Announcing Supremacy Reign Special Forces

Attention Mid-Level Players! Supremacy Reign Special Forces Recently emerged from an SR wide reorginization as a tier dedicated to Mid Level players. Formerly Supremacy Reign Head Quarters the re-organization allowed us to form SR Elite a top 5 most skilled soc while maintaining our good...
  3. Bartolo

Buying: Large ESI's

Need 400+ tt in ESI in 100+ sizes
  4. Bartolo

Buying AS-147 Mentor Edition

I'm looking for this weapon, Please PM me (with price) if you have one you would like to sell. Starkhov AS-147 Mentor Edition If your looking to make EU history with the sale price of this rifle I'm not interested.
  5. Bartolo

Selling PA Mall Shop

PA Mall Floor 2 #8 This is a small shop in a prime location accross from the Auction Considering offers over 20,000 peds Possible trade for angel parts M Bart
  6. Bartolo

Bartolo's Skill Centre

Need peds for the weekend? I'm buying skill chips for the shop 10tt or larger prefer General, Medical, Mining, Combat skills. Please PM me Bart
  7. Bartolo

Skills Look here first!

My shop has attracted so many sellers that I can't stock everything I have access to! I have a backlog of sellers for any chip your looking for at competitive pricing! Please feel free to PM me with requests for chips over 10tt Bartolo
  8. Bartolo

Bartolos Skill Centre

Thanks to Silva Mak for all her work on my advertising
  9. Bartolo

Commando run

Looking for a few monster chips 100-200 tt BPL Weapon Tech Rifle MMS Found PM me Bart
  10. Bartolo

Bartolo's Skills Centre

Two large chips that I have repriced to be VERY competitive Combat Reflexes 38.52tt 2400% Aim 22.64 2500% I will also consider private offers on thes chips Bartolo's Skills Centre PA Mall Floor 2 Across from auction
  11. Bartolo

Bartolo's Skills Centre

Weekend Skills Blow Out Just in Marksmanship 1300% Manufacture Mechanical Equipment (9.98tt) 9800% Lots of chips in different sizes and occupations all pricing is updated and verified to be competitive with Auction. Bartolo's Skills Centre PA Mall Floor 2 Across from auction (all pricing is...
  12. Bartolo

Bartolo's Skills Centre

Weekend Skills Blow Out Just in Marksmanship 1300% Manufacture Mechanical Equipment (9.98tt) 9800% Lots of chips in different sizes and occupations all pricing is updated and verified to be competitive with Auction. Bartolo's Skills Centre PA Mall Floor 2 Across from auction (all pricing is...
  13. Bartolo

The Avatar formerly know as Tremelo132

Just so there is no confusion, I was able to update my EF account with the user name Bartolo which is consistant with my in game name so I will be dropping the tremelo132 account. Bartolo
  14. Bartolo

Got Coolness?

Prices are better than auction, new inventory coming in tonoght Give your Hit Abilty a boost with this winning combo HG 17.05tt in stock 1900% MMS 80.07tt in stock 1370% BLP Weapon Tech 45.52tt in stock 2000% (For BLP professions) Other Inventory Aim 3000% RDA 1900% SoldGeology 7164% Mining...
  15. Bartolo

Bartolo's Skill Shop

Inventory completely updated, All prices competitive with Auction! Just in a good selection of: Aim BLP Weapon Tech RDA Stop by and look around PA Mall, Floor 2, across from the auction house
Back