Search results

1. Nobleone

Call for disciplinary action on the part of all UA cheaters during this years Merry Mayhem.

What? MA fucked up? AGAIN? NO! I don't believe it... :wise:
  2. Nobleone

Explanation to MA

^^ Wot he said... Errr... I think. :wise:
  3. Nobleone

Complete Resource Gathering guide

Excellent guide + rep
  4. Nobleone

Uber: uber feffox, retail value of 1300 ped

Nice loot, I have not seen an ESI in my loot for a long time. Off topic: How do you drag whatever skill you are monitoring into that progress box thingy? Cheers, Q
  5. Nobleone

Question: Negative interest inside EU ?

Fiona Simmons, your mind has a warped angle of approach. :cool:
  6. Nobleone

Replace hangars with CLD land plots

Oh wow, watching those videos, with a few beers in, the nostalgia is soooo nice! I'll not say "those were the good old days" because we can never know. Time does not allow. EU is constantly moving forward, and we are along for the ride. Sometimes EU moves so slowly it almost seems like it's...
  7. Nobleone

New Top Gear Host

Chris Evans is talentless (IMHO) and I can honestly say that any time I have switched channels and seen his face on the TV screen I have immediately switched to another channel. The BBC need to realise they f****d up over this whole Clarkson debacle and in the process they've also lost Hammond...
  8. Nobleone

when did bukins blade become untradeable?

Does anyone know the reasoning as to why they were made untradeable?
  9. Nobleone

Selling: (M) Nemesis, Kobold, Vigilante & Gremlin

bumper cars...
  10. Nobleone

Question: Naglfar Ships-still sold?

I have one for sale. PM me here or add me in game Quaeroveritas Quar Noble.
  11. Nobleone

Bumping (10 char)
  12. Nobleone

I am also willing to take serious offers, prices are negotiable. No low balling please.
  13. Nobleone

I only want to sell the full sets. All pieces are at full TT. PM me here and we can arrange to meet up in game. My local time is GMT + 10hrs. Gremlin - 484.20 TT + 189 MU = 673.20 BO Tier 0.7 Face + 16 ped Tier 1 arms + 22 ped Tier 1.4 chest + 21 ped Tier 0.8 gloves + 23 ped Tier 0.6...
  14. Nobleone

Zenziles Brokering Service

Do you shoot yourself in the foot often Z?
  15. Nobleone

The Number One Change You Would Take Back...

Remove all grind missions... They killed the games social aspect.
  16. Nobleone

Poll of the day 1

See my sig...
  17. Nobleone

Arkadian Underground Deed scam or mistake in auction

... I'm moving to Estonia...:yay::girl:
  18. Nobleone

Start loot tables from scratch???

It's not just the loot tables on entropedia that are useless, it's also the mob locations... Yesterday I went to all these locations... Calypso 77532 91554 Merp Low Calypso 68874 74148 Merp Mature to Dominant Low Calypso 61534 79782 Merp Mature to Guardian Low Calypso 74500 82700 Merp Old...
  19. Nobleone

FYI: Tamed a Hogglo :)

Call it 'Makin' Bacon' :silly2:
  20. Nobleone

Special Edition Quad-Wing Interceptors

If it looks like a (red) lemon, smells like a lemon and most people agree that it's a lemon... I guess that means it's a lemon!:silly2:
  21. Nobleone

Malcruentor

Can anyone supply the co-ords for a spawn of these on Calypso? Entropedia says 230 - 597 but there is nothing there. Charlie in this thread says south of Oshiri Hearts, but all I see are Tezlapods. Thanks, Q
  22. Nobleone

CDF Announcement

So what are 'the authorities' gonna do for acts of treason? Shoot us? :silly2:
  23. Nobleone

Moral dilemma question

I would not grant an interview with ANY media (especially the well known very biased BBC), they will only twist your words, quote you out of context and insinuate wrong doing on your behalf. Not worth the hassle and mud slinging that would surely follow. :wise: *disclaimer: I worked in...
Back