Search results

1. C

Extended Downtime for Patch

Been a long time since I've given rep, but this one hit me right in the nostalgia. :(
  2. C

For Jim

Sorry to hear, Serica :(
  3. C

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Chris Chaps Chappell please :)
  4. C

FYI: Scaboreas Time

I don't suppose we could get big scabs again?
  5. C

Magam Come Home

I've had the honour of meeting Magam several times. If not at the rig, then randomly healing people at various events, wearing THAT hat :P
  6. C

Drone - the streak is ended!

This has always been one of the most ridiculous parts of this game. The globster is one of the hardest mobs to hunt ingame due to the fact that it never misses, hits fast and does pure acid damage (granted, armor like sigyn, hazen and sand king plates are now around to mitigate this) but...
  7. C

No Daspletors :(

But in reality, how well known is he? It seems there is not 1 person here on the forum that is close enough to him personally who would know the story otherwise this mystery would have been cleared up. Maybe he's a pretty private person so obituaries were posted, but for his real name instead...
  8. C

Buying: Robot Converter for Calypso museum

Does anyone know what this item used to do??
  9. C

1 tt guns - pro? con?

Since the TT is 1 ped, do they drop in standard run-of-the-mill loots or still just mini's/globals/hofs?
  10. C

Buying: Chronicle Male L parts

what's looting them these days?
  11. C

Discovery: Isis CB27 (L)

It's about time the neconu were given some decent drops. Ridiculous how a relatively high level mob like that kept dropping chromatophore armor and BL1000's
  12. C

Second Entity Gen 04 and up?

from what i can remember, loot wasn't that spectacular from the higher gen segs in the last event (although that could've been MA dumbing down loot for the event). after seg 03, seg04 and up miss a LOT less than 01/02. The problem here is lack of armor to soak up the big hits. seg 01/02 were...
  13. C

FYI: Hussk Spawning: Official Thread

4am here in Australia. Regardless i shall be there!!
  14. C

FYI: OLA39 - sw of akmul - (23960,26600) - now with BIG ATROX (aoa-prowler-stalker)

the problem is the increase from prowler-stalker is quite high. One can get away with using medium armor for prowlers but will have a lot of trouble with stalkers (unless imp/mod fap) whereas someone with high armor for stalkers is overkill when getting chewed by a prowler-OA
  15. C

FYI: OLA39 - sw of akmul - (23960,26600) - now with BIG ATROX (aoa-prowler-stalker)

Only rutuba parts i've ever looted have come from stalkers
  16. C

Uber: My Mother (IceBitch) Does it once again without Amping!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/member.php?11785-IceBitch
  17. C

Worst mob

I remember back in 08/09 they were one of the most popular mobs. Used to have great loot from them. Nowadays though....
  18. C

Feel good youtube clips

Feel good eh :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  19. C

Selling: 42 PED Beacon

would love to see the results of a 42 ped beacon. I hope the buyer will post results
  20. C

Happy Oz day!

you can still find fosters in the big liquor outlets like Dan Murphys or 1st choice. There's a stigma of negativity attatched to the beer. People love telling me it tastes like cat's piss, but when i offer them a swig they grudgingly accept that "oh yeah, guess it tastes alright"
  21. C

Shinook River (OLA-27) high maturity molisk migration

need more leaders! no one ever spawns them
  22. C

Happy Oz day!

A stubby of Fosters will kiss my lips in approx 1 hr...
  23. C

Question: where are the malcruentor stalkers hiding?

I've killed a couple stalkers at the pvp island on Cally
  24. C

Armax Bull Tail

I've had some decent hunts on big ones before, although they do hit quite hard with impact. The problem is that the actual loot/item drops are rather poor. You have to rely mainly on ped value for a good run.
  25. C

Boorum Female

how about you put them somewhere underground which i believe is their natural environment? we need some big nexnecis at shinook. That mob has been forgotten
Back