Search results

1. C

Uber: Apology to WoF formidon hunters

I didn't think so soon after Rei changed the spawn that an uber would drop :P loot was an LR59 L with VERY high TIR and some 900k muscle oil I wonder when the last UL LR59 dropped, i've noticed a few of the formidon ubers have been lacking them. After nearly 5 years in this game, my time...
  2. C

Discovery: A few new skill implants

Well someone had to do it :D
  3. C

Did the warrior commanders drop rugaritz again?

well did they? :)
  4. C

Warrior Hunter mob?

Sorry to do the massive necro, but this is the first time i've ever seen a mention of these old "warrior hunters" Does anyone else have any information about them? Chaps
  5. C

Question: Updated effects of the evade skill

Hi everyone. Having trolled through the forum to find information about evade and how it works with many mobs, there are some old threads where some of the ubers (80+ evader) mention about their experiences of mobs. It was gathered that even at a massively high level of evade, mobs like spider...
  6. C

Question: Prices of the mid-uber armors

Hi everyone, One thing i've noticed about armor prices is that the helmet and shinguard of the mid-high level armors seem to be the cheapest parts. I use the examples of the jag/tiger/angel/shadow sets (i'm not sure about the shadow helm price but it seems to be under 10k too) I can see the...
  7. C

Question: Why do people use the banks?

I hope this doesn't sound silly or anything, but after seeing all the problem threads about the banks, I still really don't know why one would use them in the first place. From what i gather, you borrow money by handing over an item as collateral. You then have a certain period to repay the...
  8. C

Uber: Mutated chirpy wings :)

I honestly never thought i'd ever see the mutated chirpy, so imagine my shock when MA announced a chirpy roast. Anticipation of the return of this horrid creature were high and boy was i pleased when it appeared.....to rip me apart with 120, 140 dmg hits :laugh: The Gloryhound Irregulars soon...
  9. C

Help: Looking for Rutic Kil and Kesmek Bik crafters

Hi all. As i'm currently SIB with these two melee weapons, I was wondering who might have the bp's so they could craft me a couple. I've noticed that these seem to rarely appear on auction. Thanks Chaps
  10. C

Uber: Not an adj fap but.....

This deserves an honourable mention. A nice Fap90 from an eomon stalker :yay: My reaction was probably a little big, but i guess it's not everyday you see something like this. Thanks for the awesome hunt guys :) Cheers Chaps
  11. C

Introducing the SHADOW FACEMASK!

one of the more interesting bugs out there. My ghost facemask has been transformed into a shadow version! :laugh:
  12. C

Itemized tsktsk

As far as the usual crappy tsktsk loot goes, i'm pretty pleased with this one. esi was 15 ped. Shins sold for 215 ped :yay:
  13. C

HoF: Dragon coughs up a couple items

I've been missing dragons for a few weeks now, so i tried to enlist Blackjack to go on a hunt. He agreed and we took Lily as well. Loot was going poorly at the start, then BJ called us over to help with a provider he accidently agro'd. At the time, me and lily were already on a young so weren't...
  14. C

Fap 90/110 drops

Just thought i'd ask the community. Has anyone heard of these dropping at all anymore?
  15. C

Uber: Gloryhounds hunt some MORE uber mobs

Well, it was a long time coming. A daspletor hunt for the hounds had been tossed around for a few months, but finally everyone agreed that this weekend would be the time to do it. Slowly the hounds made their way to CND and after a dismal first try on them, gathered some rather good loots. We...
  16. C

HoF: Nice allo :)

Hey all. I almost never hunt Allo, but i was up on cnd with Ziggy who had previously gotten a 1.7k trox that day and he suggested big allo. For a while we got basically nothing and then his computer crashed which spelled the end for him tonight. Decided to try a few more, was heading for a...
  17. C

why the small pec SI's

Hi everyone. Something that's been a bit confusing. I see that in many of the auctions for skill implants, there are implants that are only pec in value (say 30 pec for instance). These always sell for MUCH higher than normal MU of the implant (more than double in some cases). I was wondering...
  18. C

Uber: Gloryhounds hunt some UBER mobs!

Lately me and a few hounds have been a little obsessed with dragon slaying, so once again we decided to go out and see if the malcruentors were looting. Not long into the hunt we got this one Unfortunately loots did not pick up so Chop and Zig decided to call it. While discussing, chop...
  19. C

Selling: UL Isis BL 800

Hi everyone. I'm taking offers on the first unlimited Isis BL 800 pistol. The stats can be found here http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=562 This weapon is very similar to the UL Korss 350 with slightly more than 2 extra dmg/sec. It would make a fine skilling weapon for medium...
  20. C

Discovery: UL Isis BL800

Hey everyone. It's been a few days but time to present this puppy. Me and Ziggy were hunting big nexnecis and the loot was going pretty crappy. Finally these guys drop something awesome... Stats can be found here http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=562 :yay:
  21. C

Discovery: Bear arms FL

Hey everyone, was just on one of my routine equus hunts to track down the elusive jag gloves. Got this instead:yay: For those interested, it is in the in-game auction.
  22. C

Account hacked, please help!

Hi everyone. About 2 hours ago i was hunting gradivores when i got logged out due to a connection error. Since then i have been unable to log back in and keep getting the "your avatar is already logged on" I've filed a support case to MA but i would like to ask the EF community to please NOT...
  23. C

Item drop theory

Just a thought. Would the MA loot generator figure out whether an item was to be in the loot and THEN figure out what the item would be. If this is the case, what would happen if say, someone hunted exas for months and horded all the pixie parts they got? Do you think this would make rarer items...
  24. C

The castorian blades

Just randomly searching through entropedia, i've noticed that the entire Castorian long and shortblade set seem to have stopped dropping. Even then we don't even know which mob drops about half of them. Has anyone looted any castorian blade at all in the past 6 months or so?
  25. C

The mysterious Hel

Upon checking the auction orders, it appears that someone at some point in time looted the plain Hel BP and managed to craft it as well. I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this weapon. The hel death is sometimes seen in auction but i've never seen the plain hel before. thoughts?
Back