Search results

1. N

Open War

Always 2 sides of a coin....
  2. N

LG for everyone?

Hey, Do u think that Landgrabs should be for everyone? But how could that be made? Where all players are equal. These days the uber skilled people with a big wallet or the nodepositers that make thousends of peds each month from the LG without move a finger. Its easy, why not become friends...
  3. N

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

Hey, I wonder what u think about this question. Should a nodepositer have the same chance to hit a hoff as a depositer?
  4. N

Have MA changed the mining? aaaagain....

Hey, Is it me or has it been some changes in the mining claims? What i can see there is 3 changes. *The claims are more medium up to ample IX with 105 amps. Not very often a large or a glob anymore (if u are not on foma) *There are more "no resource found" Maybe to save up to the TEN...
  5. N

Info: Server crash at oilrigg

Hey, Oilrigg server is going down when avas getting killed by mobs. Supportcase sent
  6. N

More streaming from twitch.tv

Hey, Would be nice to see some more people that stream from Entropia Universe. Maybe some pvp4 pk players or normal uber hunters :)
  7. N

Jet pack in EU???

This would be fun to have inside EU
  8. N

Question: How is it possible to shoot someone

Hey, I wonder how its possible to shoot someone that already TPed away??? :scratch2: U press tp button inside pvp4 but still some ubers get the kill. They use some kind of autofire inside pvp or what???
  9. N

HoF: Holy moly

Wooohooow :yay:
  10. N

Help: What skills has effect on explosive?

Hey, I wonder what skills have most effects on explosive skill??? Using rocketlauncher and so on :confused:
  11. N

Help: What skills has effect on mining?

Hey, I wonder what skills that have effect on mining. I did chip out some of my hunting skills. And lost some points in my skills in mining when using OF-105. I have to buy more skills in mining?
  12. N

Selling: Skills with high TT GOOD PRICES

The skills I selling is Ranged Damage Assessment skill implant. TT 85.86 Anatomy skill implant. TT 75.37 Weapons Handling skill implant. TT 64.57 Combat Reflexes skill implant. TT 36.97 Inflict Ranged Damage skill implant. TT 35.30 Dexterity skill implant. TT 32.52 Aim skill implant TT 31.74...
  13. N

Selling: A full set of Tiger F,L (Below market price)

A very good set of armor that is perfect for most of the creatures in Entropia Universe Stats, Penetration 12 Impact 25 Burn 19 Cold 12 Cut 20 Stab 17 Acid 8 Durability 13500 Tier 1 unlocked TT is 488.35 ped I ask for TT+83
  14. N

Selling: Big Handgun skill implant TT 375.66

sold!!!!!!!
  15. N

Selling: 5b / 6a set plates

Hey, Selling 7/7 set of 5b and 6a plates. Below markup on auction 5b plates tt+25 (392ped total with MU) 6a plates tt+5 (210ped total with MU) Only sell everyone as a set price :cheer:
  16. N

Selling: Alots of skills

Moved to another thread
  17. N

I cant extract some skills

:scratch2: Last time i extracted red skills it worked but not this time?
  18. N

Info: Primordial longu slayer and some more

19. N

Who is the CO of EU?

Hey, I have never seen this guy. Is he working on mainfloor like all other hardworking people at the MA office or is he a guy with costume that takes out 10k dollar in month without being in the frontseat and talks to the community or work 24h a day? Who is this guy???? :confused:
  20. N

PTR in Entropia Universe

Hey, Maybe a PTR (Public test realm) would be something for EU before launching a new update? Something like Diablo3 is using :confused:
  21. N

Information is so valuable

Hey, For me information is AO in this kind of situations. No matter how big or smal the problem is information must come out to the players. And updated news frequently. So not rumors and negative spirit spreads around on the forum. Thats very important as game company to keep up the positive...
  22. N

When do we see another system???

Hey, When do we see another easier way to chip out? Like it is now u have to get 15000 ped in just ESI cost if its gonna be little easier to do this. Otherwise u have to buy esi then sell skill, then buy esi and sell skill. All this takes alot of time, maybe 2-3 months if u dont wanna sell...
  23. N

Still no action inside pvp4

Hey, Please remove the teleporter "chip use" inside pvp4. And put some kind of ores/enmatter that has some kind of value on the market so it brings people to go over there and find some luck. Or some kind of mobs that loot something that is needed on the market or to create something in...
  24. N

Info: Honest Entropians recruiting

We are looking for: *+18 *Friendly and helpfull *Lvl 5 to become initiate *No scamming history *1 month trial period It doesnt matter where u come from but 80% of the members in HE is from Sweden. We have skills from new avatar level to hardcore ubers. The society have been around since...
  25. N

More withdrawel methods???

MA MA MA Its time to give us more withdrawel methods... Paypal for example Like the one Blizzard use. Real money transfer ---> Paypal = Max 3 days for it to come to your bankaccount I think the players deserves that kind of service tbh
Back