Search results

1. Xen

Selling: Zyn'viathan Coin Six

Selling Zyn'viathan Coin Six PM offers. No BO yet.
  2. Xen

Selling: A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected T5.99 SOLD

Selling A&P Series Mayhem LP-40, Perfected T5.99 TIR 139 My overall TT return with this gun since the beginning of Halloween Mayhem until today has mostly fluctuated between 98-99%. Easy gun to break even or profit with. SB: 85k BO: 95k Mostly looking for PED/CLD. Please keep this thread...
  3. Xen

Price Check Mod merc, i2870, aug ep-38, imk2

Wondering what these weapons will/should sell for now with the recent loot 2.0 weapon dump in the token trader.
  4. Xen

Buying: Ascension Armor (M)

Buying all parts Ascension Armor (M). Don't sell until you contact me for best price.
  5. Xen

Buying: Imk2, Mod Merc, BP-70, LP-100, etc.

I am possibly interested in buying one of the following: Imk2 Mod Merc Possibly BP-70 or LP-100, depending on price (won't bother with LP-70 since that has jumped the shark, lol). Generally a high efficiency ranged weapon. Send me your price.
  6. Xen

Mob Damage Information

Could you please just list mob damage information when scanning mobs? Example: Flying Spaghetti Monster Attack #1: AOE: No Range: 10m Max Damage: 200 Impact: 50% Acid: 50% Attack #2: AOE: Yes Range: 50m Max Damage: 1000 Burn: 100%
  7. Xen

Selling: Wormslayer (M), Elec FEN+amp, xmas 17+19, imp hedoc

The following items are for sale: Wormslayer (M) , full set, currently only full M set in game (there are 1 or 2 other M parts) SOLD tiers(tir): harness 2.99(159), arms 2.99(149), thighs 2.66(145), shins 2.38(158), helmet 1.99(121), foot guards 1.99(171), gloves 1.99(153)...
  8. Xen

Xen Hunting Log

Prologue: No large loots or high tt return that some may think would cause a low tt return now.
  9. Xen

Selling: Elec FEN+Amp, xmas 17+19, imp hedoc

This is a "presale" thread to gauge interest. [Electric Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition] tier 2.99 TIR 129 [NeoPsion Kinetic Amplifier 7, FEN Edition] (these will be sold together only) [Christmas Ring 2019] [Christmas Ring 2017] [Hedoc Mayhem, Improved] tier 2.99 TIR 118 [Wormslayer...
  10. Xen

Adding damage enhancers not working for mindforce

When adding damage enhancers to mindforce chips on entropiawiki it does not change the decay, ammo or overall cost.
  11. Xen

Selling: Tier 9 Component

I currently have 611 (855.40 tt) of these sweet orange babies I am h̶o̶l̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶o̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ making available for a d̶e̶s̶p̶e̶r̶a̶t̶e̶ motivated buyer. Taking offers.
  12. Xen

Suggestion: Pyrite/OAC

How about putting the pyrite drop rate back to something resembling normal so we don't have almost zero pyrite and a shitload of output amps not being used?
  13. Xen

Selling: Halloween Ring 2018

Halloween Ring 2018 for sale. 20k start bid, 23k buyout.
  14. Xen

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer tier 8.99

SOLD Selling EWE LC-625 Gleamer tier 8.99. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.asp...Weapon&id=2373 This is a Cat 9 gun and should be very competitive in that cat with good buffs and smart usage, especially if you make it tier 9. With this gun and it's 104.5 meter range most Mayhem mobs either...
  15. Xen

Suggestion: "Unstuck" function

Sometimes our avatars become stuck on various objects in the game, and sometimes it's not possible to spawn a vehicle close enough to jump in and become unstuck. An "unstuck" function that places your avatar maybe 10m away like a short tp would be useful. *edit: spelling
  16. Xen

Suggestion: Redo some attack animations

Some weapons only display the attack animation/sound every other attack if the reload becomes too fast. Please redo all attack animations so they fit within reload*1.3, reload being the max that will be possible for that category (electric attack chip, club, longblade, etc.). We've been...
  17. Xen

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer tier 8.9

Selling EWE LC-625 Gleamer tier 8.9. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=2373 In the last 4 Mayhem competitions I placed 7th, 7th, 2nd, and 7th with this gun in Cat *10* Annihilation. This is a Cat 9 gun and should be very competitive in that cat with good buffs and smart...
  18. Xen

Question: CryEngine 5, DX12

Why are we still on CryEngine 2 from 10+ years ago and DX9 from 15+ years ago?
  19. Xen

Make Space Hunting Not Suck

Make space hunting not suck for the 99% of players in EU who don't own a mothership or privateer. I assume with all the new non lootable space mob hunting areas you wanted more space hunting. You need to make it easier to do so. 1. First, the repair problem. I'll just link to another thread...
  20. Xen

You should get SPACE skills when shooting anything in SPACE

When shooting ANY weapon in space you should get space skills, i.e. Gunner skills, NOT planetary Mounted XXX skils, including weapons on a Quad or Sleipner. You get space skills when getting hit, e.g. Spacecraft Captain and Spacecraft Systems (not planetary evade skills) so it only makes sense...
  21. Xen

Buying: Supreme Relaxo Yellow Groove Chair

Has to be Supreme and has to be Yellow. Pm me if you have one for sale.
  22. Xen

Selling: Easter, Halloween, Christmas Strongboxes

I have bulk amounts of Easter, Halloween and Christmas Strongboxes for sale. Send reasonable offers.
  23. Xen

Annihilation Eviscerator

Annihilation Eviscerator needs a mob ID (currently 0).
  24. Xen

Uber: Halloween Ring 2018

Back