Search results

1. Godess of Goat

you noob! i have to write 10 characters kthxbai.

you noob! i have to write 10 characters kthxbai.
  2. Godess of Goat

Stryyyykerrrr buddy :) I'm playing again ;D

Stryyyykerrrr buddy :) I'm playing again ;D
  3. Godess of Goat

Cald :D

:yay: now gimme all of your money! :handgun: this is a stick up!
  4. Godess of Goat

Happy Birthday Stryker

:birthday:Happy Birthday Stryker!:birthday::beerchug:
  5. Godess of Goat

Sometimes MA just throws you a bone...

you know why you got this slick? because you're 2legit2quit!!! w00t w00t
  6. Godess of Goat

1st Mining Hof

Gunoil mi love, i wrote this song just for you.. i swear it's not from the blue oyster cult song Go Go Godzilla lol He buys some bombs and he drops one down As he wades through the grass to the center of town Oh no, they say he's got to go (HOF!) Go go HOFZILLA, yeah Oh no, there goes calypso...
  7. Godess of Goat

52,981 Ped Aurli Ravager

well i'm glad she did "bump" it because i didn't get to grats my good ol' buddy stryker for this one!! :cheer: GRATS STRYKER! :cheer: i can't think of anyone more deserving for this ATH! i'll forever be part of the stryker fan club :D
  8. Godess of Goat

What would you like from MA this Xmas

LOL. along the lines of this.. make like a Santa mob spawn somewhere that we can all shoot and loot presents off of :D or maybe even some reindeer to shoot at... or hell for that matter.. elves lol.
  9. Godess of Goat

Was someone cheating in the movie contest?

I agree, anyone can auto click the refresh button for more views.
  10. Godess of Goat

Most Outstanding Citizen of Entropia Universe Poll

Very well said Donald, +rep to you for that & you truly are an Outstanding citizen here :thumbup: apparently I must spread some rep around before giving it to you again, let me go get on that now lol
  11. Godess of Goat

60 agility in under 6 months

:cheer:GRATS Gunny!!!:cheer: Very nice achievement, you are a top notch mate ;) I am going to save my eulogy about you for your 1 year anniversary! I can speak on behalf of all of BoK when I say we are very glad to have you with us and proud to call you one of our own ;) We may not be Top 50...
  12. Godess of Goat

Comment by 'Godess of Goat' in media 'playing with joraels skalman pic'

this is pretty cool.. it kinda makes him look like a cross between scorpion & rayden from Mortal Kombat lol
  13. Godess of Goat

Nice mining global :)

GRATS Wi3RD!!! :cheer:
  14. Godess of Goat

Problems with my name in EU :)

It could be if you use a questionable word in your name, my brother had the word "schlong" as his nickname and when he would try to use that one, he had no name over his avatar just blank space.
  15. Godess of Goat

EFD Member Paychecks

now this is a super nice feature +rep for that :D
  16. Godess of Goat

Ever been shot and looted in PvP3?

My own soc mate killed me at the very edge of pvp3 where we were killing armax and atrax, it was an accident, but I told him he might as well loot me and get the global since I lost my shot :laugh: It's always amusing to me to get killed by my own soc mates. Another time I was looted for real...
  17. Godess of Goat

How long till activation email?

for whatever reason if you use an aol address for your account, your activation never comes.. not even in your spam folder or anything, it's a pain, best bet is use a yahoo or hotmail account
  18. Godess of Goat

My first mining Global

I find it hard to believe that someone would fib about 75 peds of lyst, not like she said she got an uber hof :rolleyes: Half the time I don't even check the screenies unless something in the title of the thread really catches my eye. :cheer: GRATS TO YOU :D the first ones are always the...
  19. Godess of Goat

Looking for soc...

Blood of Kings will take you :) We're all active and we enjoy having fun on the game first and foremost, we're a tight group of friends, but we do skill our butts off :)
  20. bowingtotheboorum

bowingtotheboorum

21. Godess of Goat

Gandolf Melchi Global

:cheer:BIG GRATS:cheer: to my favoritest hawt skunt man! ;)
  22. Godess of Goat

Happy Birthday Godess!

:birthday: to you :birthday: to you :birthday: other Godess, :birthday: to you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OTHER GODESS FROM THE OTHER GODESS :D lol
  23. Godess of Goat

Most outstanding Citizen of Entropia Universe

Just think this needs a little bumpity bump in case anyone else wants to nominate anyone since tomorrow is the last day you can ;)
  24. Godess of Goat

Happy Birthday Zeb!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEB! :birthday: to you :birthday: to you :birthday: dear zebbbbbb :birthday: to you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL YOUR MATES IN BLOOD OF KINGS :D :grouphug:
  25. Godess of Goat

Get naked again?

:eek: now they know what you and I are up to in our free time and the topics of all of our conversations :D! we've been exposed for the perverse minds that we posess.
Back