Search results

1. M

Selling: Empty Skill Implants. 158 ped tt and 389 ped tt

As title says.. Give me your offers!
  2. M

Uber: 6.9k Nexus

Got this one last night while thinking all hope was lost with Strash's mining ATH :P Used and unamped F-105
  3. M

Looking for Miguel Migi Nykvist

Hey everyone :) Im looking for this guy.. I was bidding on a bp, and something went very wrong.. Yes, I did bid my whole ped card. Never happened to me before, but I guess it's a first time for everything. Anyways, if someone know this guy, it would be awesome if you could make him contact me...
  4. M

Lots of ground missing!

Anyone else got this? I don't have any ground within the area marked with red. I also got no ground far north on TI, and theres also some random spots that got no ground. It's annoying!
  5. M

Selling: Fire Forge ARR 8000 (tier 2.4)

Start bid: tt + 800 Instant buyout: tt + 1100 Item is full tt, and got some "ok ish" tier rates. Taking ped's only! ty :)
  6. M

913ped Cobalt (silent uber)

Got this nice hof a month back. Unamped tt finder ;)
  7. M

Gold card problem

When I get to the gold card log in, I get this message "bad code, please try again". I've tried several times both on the website and EU, but I get the same message both places. Anyone else got the same problem after the new VU update?
  8. M

Himi rock

Selling 9 Himi rock. Anyone buying? :) markup day is 1035.63%
  9. M

My first HOF:)

Sold all of it for 517 peds, so I made a pretty good profit:yay:
  10. M

Uploading photo

Anyone knows how to do that? :P I take screenies using x-fire
  11. M

Piece of paper

Anyone knows if it's worth anything? Selling it anyway:)
  12. M

Hydraulic Manifold

Selling 1 Hydraulic Manifold. Heard that i could get a good price selling it. Don't know what to use it for though:) PM me if interested.
  13. M

Norwegian soc

Looking for a Norwegian soc.. Anyone recruting? :)
  14. M

Market value

Can someone tell me how to calculate market value? Probalby a stupid question, but I need help:P
  15. M

Efd

What is EFD, and what can I use it for?
  16. M

Depositing

If im depositing with paybycash and send money in the mail. What should i put in the envelope? i know its not only money...
  17. M

Depositing

I try to deposit with paybycash trough the mail, but i cant find the adress to send it to.. anyone knows the adress? :)
Back