Search results

1. Cernd

Now that is a nice surprise! RL items

I had a nice little surprise when I came back from work today. I opened the mailbox and this little gift was waiting for me. Well, it looks like it has already been used and quite old. It's even written "Project Entropia" so you can tell it's quite old! Click to enlarge With excitment, I opened...
  2. Cernd

My first crafting global ever

I never really liked crafting but I have tried to give it another chance for the last couple of days. For some obscure reason I decided to be... a carpenter :D Here is my first crafting global ever!:yay: Click to enlarge
  3. Cernd

Unlocked RDA

After hours of hunting, this skill is finally unlocked! :yay: Click to enlarge And I got a few globals with it too. Nothing big but it always feels good :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. Cernd

4 globals in less than 30 minutes

Atroxes are still nice! Teamed up with socmates oNL then waheed, we got 4 globals in less than 30 minutes :eek: Thanks again you 2! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  5. Cernd

Nice surprise from Atrox!

Atroxes have been nice to me these days! Yesterday morning I already had 2 globals, only one of them was captured by Autoscreen for some reason: Atrox Mature 84 PED Click to enlarge Then today I got 2 more: Atrox Mature 80 PED Click to enlarge Atrox Old 69 PED Click to enlarge And finally...
  6. Cernd

One more global for SoF-Cadets

We decided to go for a test with Hogglos. Needless to say that it was challenging, but our efforts paid with one global ! A global a day keeps the cadets happy :) Big thanks to my socmates for this hunt! 93 PED Hogglo Young Click to enlarge
  7. Cernd

SoF-Cadets at work with Phasms

Once again, Waheed and I decided to team up and go for some tougher mobs and explore a bit. I never hunted Phasms so that was a first! A lot of fapping was involved :) Ok we got spanked and sent back to revival quite a few times anyway :D I'm glad we went there, because we came back with 2...
  8. Cernd

Oops SoF-Cadets did it again!

Waheed and I decided to do a little team hunt. That was the first time I hunted Formidons and Scipulor. And that was a great idea :) During this approx. 1h hour hunt, we had only one single no looter! Thanks for the fun Waheed, see you soon for our next hunt! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  9. Cernd

Feffoid HoF 2457 peds

I still can't believe it.:eek: My only big hit was a few years ago, 700 peds narc drill tower under water :) And now... THIS! :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. Cernd

84 peds Molisk global

Too bad the loot window is hiding the fireworks :) Click to enlarge
  11. Cernd

Unlocked marksmanship!

Hi all, After a whole day spent skilling and one little global this morning, I finally unlocked marksmanship! Time to take a 2min break and jump back ingame to fight some more :) Click to enlarge Have fun!
  12. Cernd

First global since I came back

Hello all, I'm very proud with this first global since I came back to EU a few weeks ago :) Have fun! Click to enlarge
Back